Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 28-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 11-Mar-2024
By: KelticKouple

Date: 11-Mar-2024
By: KelticKouple
Forum: Family History & Clans

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last »

Add Entry   

ONE MORE!!!!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 9th, 2004 7:56 PM
I have one more class to do! Woo hoo! It was a lot smoother than I expected. I had to train the lab assistants. They were much nicer than I expected. sigh, one more to go tomarrow!

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Sigh...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 8th, 2004 11:43 AM
So I totally ranted and raved in another message board about how tired I am of Steubenville. I kind of went on and one, but the truth is that this town sucks. I need to move as soon as Ryan and I are done with school. It's bad for both of us.
Tonight I have a training class tonight. I got hired to train all of the lab assistants. THis will be a job! I know there are a lot of assistants who do know what they are doing, but I have to train them anyway. I just hope they aren't to rude about it. My boss decided to have them all trained cause he didn't want to point fingers at the people who need the help cause there are some (I don't know who though). It's going to be hard. I have to teach them about Excel. I was so scared cause I don't understand the first thing about it, and I've been trying really hard to understand it. So I asked my sister-in-law to help me with it cause she knows Excel. So that was taken care of.
I have a music class today. It's nice cause I know everything. Haha! Ryan is in the class and he doesn't know the first thin about music. I am going to buy a keyboard cause I need to keep practicing my piano. I think it will be easier to teach ryan some music stuff if he has a keyboard right in ront of him too. Ok. I thinks that's all for now.

Yawn....
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 7th, 2004 10:42 AM
Another day has begun.
Rain drops lightly on the ground.
Leaves turn yellow.
Things are uncertain.
Life is uncertain.
Where am I going?

How's that for improv poetry? I think I stink. I've never been very good at poetry.

Happy Birthday!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 6th, 2004 11:16 AM
So today is my gooooood friend Kara's b-day. yay! She's 21. Woo hoo! We're going to go out tonight to Applebee's. I am going to order steak!!! MMMMMMMmmmmmm... I am sooo hungry.
So I'm at work today. Ok, I'm not happy. I have to make sure everyone signs into the darn lab. I looked at my list and nobody signed in what computer they were working on. We have them do that for records and in case something happens. Duh. It's not that big of a deal. So I asked everyone to sign in and so they did, except one kid who didn't get up. So I checked and I didn't see any computer 9 written in my book. So I asked him if he signed in and I told him that I didn't see anyone write in a #9. He got and grabed my book and slammed it onto my desk and circled the number that he signed in...an HOUR AGO!!!! Geez, it's just my job.

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Cool.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 5th, 2004 3:17 PM
So I noticed how many people read my journal and I thought that was pretty sweet. I have another online journal that nobody reads. I like how people are interested in my life. I hope I don't complain too much in this journal........
So yesterday was Laura's and Kara's b-day. We had a surprise party for her at our apartment. I didn't know to many people there, they were mostly Kim's friends. I put the dog outside cause I didn't want them to be to upset with the dog since she loves people. Unfortunately it didn't do any good, they all wanted to play with and she was all muddy cause it had rained earlier. The people who played with the dog (Deja is her name by the way) weren't too happy about the mud. Oh well. Well we bought a cake and everyone was like grabbing icing and smearing it on everyone elses faces. There was soooooo much screaming. I fortunatly didn't get any icing on my face. I would not have been happy. Acting like little kids is not my kind of thing. So I decided to leave (they weren't my friends so I didn't feel bad). I took the poor dog with me too. We went over to Ryan's place and watched the rest of the football game (Colorado buffs won!). The guys loved the game it was Colorado U. vs. Colorado St. The guys hate state. They were so excited about the game. they were yelling and jumpiong around. The dog loved that too. So after the game (2 hours later) the guys decided they wanted to celebrate. I was too tired, i didn't get much sleep yesterday. Me and the dog went back home. It had calmed down a little bit. I put the dog to bed and then joined in a little game of Kings. Then everyone left. I went to bed! It got some much needed sleep.
Our fridge is full of soooo much alcohol. We expected a lot of people but nobody drank that much. So hey, at least we don't have to buy any alcohol for a year!

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!