Shadows's Journal

Index -> Journal-> A World Of Takers

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

A World Of Takers
Posted by Shadows on Sep 2nd, 2006 9:50 AM
The world seems to have evolved into a world of takers, there are a few that share what they know and those that just take what is offered...

I for one am getting irratated about this... we live in a "Give Me Society " with folks wanting everything, but not willing to give anything!

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Agreed!
Posted by Aaediwen on Sep 2nd, 2006 2:21 PM
Just like, apparently last Sunday's plane crash was simply human error, noone's fault. But already the victims' families are already suing the pants off the FAA, and the airline!

I understand their fustration, I'd want to lash out against anyone I could too. But whose fault is human error, when the human who made the error is dead?

Well, come to think of it, it's said the one who made the error may be the fellow in Critial condition right now over at UK, but still. I don't see how it's the FAA's fault or the airline's. Stuff happens, it sucks, we grieve, and life goes on.

And now Gov. Fletcher wants BG Airport to perminantly close the runway, just because of this ONE ERROR! Sounds like they should close down I75 because fatal automobile crashes have happened along it. Riiiight!

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!