Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,186 Gold!

We have resumed our regular programming of Highlander Radio.

Christmas selections will be available for requests until January 6, 2009 at which point they will be removed until next Christmas.

Requests are now available once again. Check our main page to see if requests are enabled, or now look at the broadcast schedule page and we have added when requests are enabled and disabled:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/schedule.php

Thanks for everyone that made our 12 Days of Christmas contest so exciting! Coming up on January 1st, we have about 10-12 CDs to give away.

And, looking ahead for the first week of January we will be starting our annual Celtic Radio Music Award program. Voting will be open to all Celtic Radio members. We will open the voting booth link up at that time. We will also be playing a special countdown of all of the nominated songs, so you can make your best selection.

Good things coming in 2009! thumbs_up.gif

*** NOTE: Today (27-Dec-2008) we are performing maintence on our servers. Expect downtime for about 30-60 minutes sometime today.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Dogshirt 
Posted: 28-Dec-2008, 12:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

I have to say that I am glad to get back to regular programing. ALL christmas ALL the time was a bit much. Having been bombarded with christmas since October from all sides has left me pretty fed up with the whole thing. Too much of a GOOD thing is still too much!

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
mainopsman 
Posted: 28-Dec-2008, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Dundalk, Maryland

male

Thank you for your Christmas Programing. It was a wonderful mix of the popular, with music we may have never heard by lesser known artists. I will admit I did drive my workmates a bit over the edge with it playing all the time on my office computer. A great job as always.

JIM

--------------------
Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end. Dr. Thomas Dooley
PMEmail Poster               
InRi 
Posted: 28-Dec-2008, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Saxons

ZodiacVine

Realm: Arbing, Upper Austria

male

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 28-Dec-2008, 07:32 PM)
I have to say that I am glad to get back to regular programing. ALL christmas ALL the time was a bit much. Having been bombarded with christmas since October from all sides has left me pretty fed up with the whole thing. Too much of a GOOD thing is still too much!

beer_mug.gif

I agree so much - every day to nibble chocolate only - it doesn't taste, is a bore and is fattening.
Let's taste some lusty things again.

Ingo

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 29-Dec-2008, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,186 Gold!

It is nice to be back to our regular mix of music, and we have alot of new stuff to put into the broadcast.

Just a note, we did maintence tonight on 12/29/08, so we were down for about 2 hours. We've sure got some clean computer servers now!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]