Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Wherever life takes me.

female

Find Your Inner Dragon!

My inner dragon color is GREEN. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. I'm also the Earth Elemental dragon; the defender of all living things. You've heard of forest spirits? Well, I'm as big and tough as they get. My favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life.

--------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 03-Sep-2004, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
43,061 Gold!

A RED Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is RED. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the most vile and crafty of all dragons. Remember Smaug? He was a red dragon, just like me! And just in case that's not cool enough for you, reds are Fire Elemental dragons, too. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no?

But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
gettin-away 
Posted: 03-Sep-2004, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

Realm: Flushing Michigan USA

male

A TAN Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is TAN. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Deep down I am very wise, somewhat shy, and I have a rather short fuse. But don't worry, tans prefer to spend their time counting their enormous treasure, so pass quietly and you'll stay out of danger. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're slightly shy and spend most of their time in impassable mountain valleys. When feeling brave or adventurous, Tans use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices.

You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!

--------------------
Paradox...Dirty socks...Glacier Rocks...Goldilocks

user posted image
Iago 
Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 12:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Carlsbad, California

male

A COPPER Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is COPPER. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. I don't play silly head-games or use fruity magic, I stick to the basics: big muscles and lots of flame. Wipe that smirk off your face, pal. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

--------------------
Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.
maisky 
Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

A GOLD Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is GOLD. Click here to try the Quiz!

MY Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
JaneyMae 
Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 01:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Idaho, USA

female

A SILVER Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is SILVER. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. I possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence. I live by my own code of ethics and I stick to it at all times. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

--------------------
JaneyMae

Tangle Goblinwitch: She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking

"Never miss a chance to shut up." Will Rogers

Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter.
Lullabies, dreams and love ever after.
A thousand welcomes when anyone comes...
That's the Irish for You!
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
celtica 
Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Lady of the mists
Group Icon

Group: Brittany
ZodiacOak

Realm: Brest - Brittany

female

My inner dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Deep down I am very wise, somewhat shy, and I have a rather short fuse. But don't worry, tans prefer to spend their time counting their enormous treasure, so pass quietly and you'll stay out of danger. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

--------------------
Que restera-t-il de notre sang mêlé au sel, sans trace dans les mémoires ? Une ultime navigation, trompeuse. Et des souvenirs, illuminés d'embruns. Mais condamnés au silence de la mer... Loïc Finaz.
user posted image
PMEmail Poster               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
MDF3530 
  Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

user posted image

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
CelticRoz 
Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

user posted image

As the Day that cleanses and gives Life, your Dragon color is... white

If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, your Inner Dragon is it. Whites are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).

Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.

Richard Bercot 
Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacAsh

male

A GREEN Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is GREEN. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. I'm also the Earth Elemental dragon; the defender of all living things. You've heard of forest spirits? Well, I'm as big and tough as they get. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

--------------------
May your days be filled with Merriment and May you walk in Balance with Creator.

"For every day you fish, you live another day"
PMEmail Poster                
Richard Bercot 
Posted: 04-Sep-2004, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacAsh

male

Some of mine was left out so I thought I should add it.

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

Sounds like MDF3530 and I are alike it this. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster                
maisky 
Posted: 05-Sep-2004, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

Lobby for the environment? O.M.G! A Liberal dragon!!!! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
urian 
Posted: 05-Sep-2004, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

heretic. lurker in the shadows
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Texas

male

a href="http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html" target=_new>

A WHITE Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is WHITE. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is one of two harmonious dragons (the other is Black). On the inside I am the perfect example of balance, patience, power, and reclusive intelligence. Evil-doers beware; my breath weapon is a combination of fire and lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

--------------------
'Dying for being different is still better than living as a Sheep'-anon
PMEmail Poster               
Ceciliastar1 
Posted: 07-Sep-2004, 02:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Ohio.

female

A RED Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is RED. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the most vile and crafty of all dragons. Remember Smaug? He was a red dragon, just like me! And just in case that's not cool enough for you, reds are Fire Elemental dragons, too. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

Ooo...I don't agree with this at all. I love dragons, but I like then ice ones not the evil ones...hmmm

--------------------
There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]