Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,208 Gold!

We are currently accepting all reports of bugs and issues with Medieval Kingdom. Please post your bug report here and be as specific as possible. Citing details, providing screenshots and the date and time of the bug report.

While we may not get back to you right away, we will use the data and reported issues here to help improve the game.

Please do not post a bug unless you know for sure it is a bug. Reported bugs that are based upon your lack of understanding on how the game works will be deleted.

Thanks for taking the time to report issues with the game. This will help make the game play better for everyone!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Leelee 
Posted: 17-Sep-2008, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

You had mentioned in the past if I had problems with my Castle in the Medieval Game to post it; well this has been going on for some. Today I logged in and have a small white square with a red "x" in it. Below it, I have the following link - http://204.2.183.2/babycaleb/picture.htm?

Many times I have logged in and it is not my Castle it is a different one. Thanks for looking into this CR smile.gif
PM               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Sep-2008, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,208 Gold!

Your castle is showing correctly in your profile here:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/inde...?showuser=20562

This is pulling information from the same place as the game. I can log into your account and check this out, but its possible it could be some issue with your internet cache on your computer. Clear out your cache and cookies and try again.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Leelee 
Posted: 18-Sep-2008, 05:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

This is pulling information from the same place as the game. I can log into your account and check this out, but its possible it could be some issue with your internet cache on your computer. Clear out your cache and cookies and try again.

My apologizes CR, but I am not too sure what you mean by "Clear out your cache & cookies & try again". I do know some things about computers, but not too well versed. Do you mean to click on "Delete Cookies set by this board"? What's my Cache? I need a bit of direction please smile.gif Thanks smile.gif

PM               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 21-Sep-2008, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,208 Gold!

If you are using windows, go to the control panel and click on >>internet options. Then DELETE in the middle of the window, then delete all.
Leelee 
Posted: 21-Sep-2008, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

If you are using windows, go to the control panel and click on >>internet options. Then DELETE in the middle of the window, then delete all.

Thanks CR for looking into this smile.gif I followed your instructions...see what happens. Thanks for your help. thumbs_up.gif
PM               
englishmix 
Posted: 30-May-2009, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

Now its happened to me. I had an order on the Market for buying Food at 1 gold piece each, and now I log back in 3 hours later (ie 3 mo game time) with this message:

30-May-2009 07:58pm
We have bought 40,000 Food on the market.

and my resources are:

Resources: Food = 71

The blimey Market has cheated me out of my bisquets! Even the Food my farms generated are gone!

Who's the Sheriff in this here land? I want my food!
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
englishmix 
Posted: 19-Oct-2009, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Either the taxman is a prat, or I've been robbed three times!

PROBLEM #3
englishmix
18-Oct-09
04:12pm Now here is my news:

18-Oct-2009 01:23pm
We have bought 1,352 Wood on the market.

18-Oct-2009 12:19pm
We have bought 1,352 Wood on the market.

18-Oct-2009 11:53am
We have bought 19,948 Wood on the market.

18-Oct-2009 01:19am
We have bought 6,200 Wood on the market.

And my net balance is ... -1,208 units of Wood.
Good grief. I just hope when all the changes are over, they clean up any negative balances.

PROBLEM #2

Last edited 18-Oct-2009 04:14:25pm [ edit ]

englishmix
15-Oct-09
11:12pm Now my 5000 Militia are gone. Well, I'll see you next month after this all settles out.

PROBLEM #1

englishmix
15-Oct-09
01:10pm Something wrong is going on. Last night I have over 6000 units of wood. Now I sign on at Noon today, and I have only 4104 units of wood. And get this, my market requests have been fulfilled!

6,000 units of wood existing
+900
+400
+1,000
+1,000
+2,688
equals
11,988 units of wood

A THIEF HAS STOLEN AT LEAST 7,884 UNITS OF WOOD FROM ME!

15-Oct-2009 12:20pm
We have bought 900 Wood on the market.

15-Oct-2009 10:49am
We have bought 400 Wood on the market.

15-Oct-2009 10:47am
We have bought 1,000 Wood on the market.

15-Oct-2009 10:45am
We have bought 1,000 Wood on the market.

15-Oct-2009 07:17am
We have bought 2,688 Wood on the market.

englishmix 
Posted: 19-Oct-2009, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

englishmix
19-Oct-09
01:19pm Now it appears that none of my 50,000 donations to fellow clan members (net 200,000 Gold and 150,000 Food resource units) have been received!

Gandolf388
50,000 Gold

Leenie
50,000 Gold, 50,000 Food

LSchilinger
50,000 Gold, 50,000 Food

Perkeo
50,000 Gold, 50,000 Food

All lost in cyberspace. Punish me more! See, I'm bending over!

================
Received: 19-Oct-2009 01:13pm
Subject: resources

Thank you my lord for your donation, whoever it didn't show up in my resources! While I deeply appreciate your effort I advise if you are really wanting to donate to use much caution!

=========
CelticRadio 
Posted: 19-Oct-2009, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,208 Gold!

What date did you submit the donation?

This could all be related to the recent reset. Will not get into much details, but part our fault as we are re-learning the database tables. I think we might have cleared some items after the official reset.

We also note that the resource generator has not been running hourly. That is fixed, i believe, we will wait for the 7 oclock resource to generate.

Will be examing these type of issues over the coming months to create better process and more user check control. For example, instead of typing in the numbers of the person we will change that to have a drop down list of the names of the people in your clan.

All in good time my friend! smile.gif
englishmix 
Posted: 19-Oct-2009, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

All donations were sent today about noon (Monday 10/19).

If you can carry it through that would be fantastic. But maybe you need to keep your attention plowing forward with the changes - as long as you know what effects the changes are making.

CelticRadio 
Posted: 19-Oct-2009, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,208 Gold!

We will change it so the clan donation shows the names of the people rather than the position number.

I do want to track down if this is an actual bug for the donations or if it is just too confusing with the coordinate numbers. Where we can we will change to real members names we will.

We are working alot of things right now so load it on! smile.gif We are pretty much in build more for the next 6 months, and there are no other CR projects going on - this is the only one. So by April we should have a really nice game with all of the all of the bugs and tweaks worked out.

How much did you lose, just send an in-game message to KingArthur and he will reimburse you for the gold.
ryansgirl 
Posted: 18-Apr-2015, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacVine

Realm: Florida

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #72
60,720 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Every time I hit Play Now it keeps coming up with page not found. This is only happened when I came back from vacation.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 23-Apr-2015, 07:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,208 Gold!

QUOTE (ryansgirl @ 18-Apr-2015, 11:39 AM)
Every time I hit Play Now it keeps coming up with page not found. This is only happened when I came back from vacation.

We will be working on this later today. I believe this issue has to do with the password system. Once we get it fixed we will post a message here.
lgreaseman 
Posted: 25-Aug-2015, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Irishpipedad
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Philadelphia, PA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #62
222,432 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Alright.....I just started playing this game in July. I did read the rules and think I understand the play. However I was just attacked and my Kingdom obliterated by a force that was at least 20 times greater then mine (I paid for two spy missions to see what I was up against)?!?!? I thought in the rules that you could not send your Armies to attack a force that was TOO MUCH SMALLER then yours?
Now I understand this person was pissed because I passed them, on the kingdom ranking...but I post in the forum sections because it adds to my standing and helps my game play (plus I get to meet other nice people). If this type of play is allowable then what is the use of me playing since I will just keep getting creamed. These people have been playing for a while and I have a long way to catch up to them in Army strength.
I don't want to sound like sour grapes, I just want to fully understand. Attacks are part of the game, I understand that but there was no way that this was a fair match.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]