valpal59 
Posted: 03-Jul-2009, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

QUOTE (englishmix @ 01-Jul-2009, 11:48 PM)
Yea!
Yipee!
Horah!
Yahoowee!
Atta' boy!
Wow!
Shazam!
Sham wow!
Crazy!
Hooray!
Can't wait!
That's incredible!
Superb!
Super!
Cool!
Way out!
thumbsup.gif

Totally agree with Lord Englishmix!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Val

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-Jul-2009, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,888 Gold!

Woot Woot! We just finished up on our Celtic Web Hosting project. It is 100% finalized and done.

That means the work on Medieval Kingdom will resume this week. There are no other projects planned until 2010 - so we can work on the development of Medieval Kingdom from now until December 2009!

Give us a few days to start. We need a break! biggrin.gif

king.gif
thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
valpal59 
Posted: 13-Jul-2009, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WooHoo!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
We appreciate everything you do. You make this a great place to be.

Val
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 19-Jul-2009, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,888 Gold!

Alrighty, we are going to begin developing this game this week so look for changes to start off slowly.

Expect a message from King Arthur about returning from his long journey to france. He will be setting up his kingdom soon, so watch out for him!

Also, some good news for Founder's - resources will be 100% no matter what your post rating. This should happen this week.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Faerydreamer 
Posted: 19-Jul-2009, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Coal Country, PA

female

That is great news! King Arthur will be welcomed in Warwickshire. The changes will be for the better, I hope. Some of the other games I play on other websites have made changes that did not make it better.

Thanks for all your hard work!

--------------------
Lady Faerydreamer

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-Oct-2009, 02:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,888 Gold!

Ok, I know what you are all going to say. 3 months without an update and we have not begun developing Medieval Kingdom.

So, we have once again started to develop Medieval Kingdom. We are working on our home webpage and will be starting on the event simulator very soon. Will be looking for ideas from the community and also making sure that we do not change the game so much that it is no longer fun!

Thanks for your patience and looking forward to a long Fall and Winter of development for Medieval Kingdom!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 02-Feb-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,888 Gold!

Medieval Kingdom has been with us (in thoughts) since the first day we started up Highlander Radio. But like anything good, it takes alot of time and energy to foster the development of this project.

To help finish and proceed with enhancements to this game, we have discontinued our newsletter for 2010 and possibly 2011. Our newsletter takes about 15-20 hours of time each month, so it is our hope that we should proceed with development (again) in the next few weeks.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-May-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,888 Gold!

This message I have dreaded posting, but we again have other projects that are taking first dips over Medieval Kingdom.

Right now we are working on our payment/subscription system to completely automate that portion of our site. There is alot of back-end administration work that we perform and once we have completed this automation it will free up more time.

MK is on auto-pilot until then. Hopefully in 2010 we will resume work.
Heartless75 
Posted: 11-May-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: South Carolina

male

QUOTE (CelticRadio @ 11-May-2010, 07:41 PM)
This message I have dreaded posting, but we again have other projects that are taking first dips over Medieval Kingdom...

MK is on auto-pilot until then. Hopefully in 2010 we will resume work...

It is unfortunate news, but some things must be done. I feel that it is better now than later. Besides, I think everyone can agree that, although MK could be better, it is good enough now to entertain everyone here. Just as well, I do not know if anyone else is getting this feeling, but I feel like something interesting amongst the other lords, might happen soon.

--------------------
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the enemy die for his.
PMEmail Poster               
Heartless75 
Posted: 11-May-2010, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: South Carolina

male

QUOTE (CelticRadio @ 11-May-2010, 07:41 PM)
Right now we are working on our payment/subscription system to completely automate that portion of our site. There is alot of back-end administration work that we perform and once we have completed this automation it will free up more time.

I believe that it will free up more time. You must spend a lot of time handling subscriptions. Just remember, don't overwork yourself. If you do, you will accomplish nothing. It will only cause you to make mistakes which will create more problems. If you need to rest, do it. And besides, MK can wait. Subscribers come first. No subscribers, no income. No income, no site. No site, no MK. It's pretty reasonable. And as for me...

I digress.

Lord Heartless75 of Cyromere
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-May-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,888 Gold!

Thanks for your words of encouragement! Yes, this year we get completely automated and in the end we will save 70 hours of work per year!

We are still committed to working on MK and we might even port it to facebook at some point!
Fuzzybelt1230 
Posted: 09-Oct-2010, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

A glitch that big would be like 1 out of 100,000. I don't think there will be much fighting until we get all the suggestions and improvements put into the game. You guys rock. I like the pics that are in the training section. The mailing system is cool too. You take your time we'll be waiting. Hope you have a safe and fast time in doing so. Also, if you do get this on Facebook that would bring a lot more people in. Good luck in that. Best wishes to you all. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 08-Jan-2011, 11:31 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
176,329 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

it's been very quiet for some time now, any idea when a reset is to come or something will be moving alog in the game?

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Jan-2011, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,888 Gold!

Very soon. We are just finishing up on advertising control panel which we hope to be completed in a few weeks times.

Since the time we stopped working on Medieval Kingdom we have accomplished so much with the site it is insane. We were hoping to create a new estore / shopping cart which would be very time consuming, but we are going to work on that sometime late summer, early fall.

Make sure to sign up for the Medieval Kingdom group on facebook. We will be making announcements there too once we start resuming development of this game.

From our perspective it is looking very good for getting alot of work done this year on MK!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]