Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
haynes9 
Posted: 13-Mar-2007, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

ye did this!"

Donal was indeed an imposing figure. The look on his face was dead serious, and McCarthy realized soon that he would be taking an arrow himself if he did not talk.

"Ya want the truth? I'll give it to ya, but you'll not be likin' it! It'll be too late fer ya, anyhow!" Donal grabbed him and held him off the ground. He wasn't interested in the arrogant talk coming from Paul McCarthy!

"All right! All right, then! Ye be thinkin' that Andrew is yer traitor! He's walkin' into a trap himself. Andrew's been a fool all of his life. He's been a little puppy for you and Shamus all these years! The letter was a ruse and ye all sure fell for it! And now yer wonderin' who it is that has set ye up! Well, it's . . ."

Before he could get the words out of his mouth, an arrow came and was not amiss as the one that nearly claimed Shamus. McCarthy's face turned ashen as the arrow pierced his heart. Immediately, Jamie urged everyone to seek cover in the clump of trees nearby. Things were going terribly wrong. If Andrew was indeed innocent, who was trying to implicate him? Or was McCarthy just trying to divert attention?

All this time, Amy had been searching through her mind. She turned all her attention to her husband and then to the bracelet of Hydrella. She placed her hand on the open wound. Soon, a glow appeared around her hand. The arrow slipped out as if it were nothing. The wound closed and Shamus looked at her with a smile. "I'd feel a lot better if a kiss were part of the treatment!" Amy looked at him and rolled her eyes.

Donal spoke up. "Jamie, what do ye make of all this? Is Andrew a traitor or have we been rused?" "I think know the answer!" called Fergus. "Look at what I found in McCarthy's pouch!"

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Antonio 
Posted: 13-Mar-2007, 11:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

tis another letter written in the old Irish language Ohgam, Amy darlin can ye be readin it for us? I'll try Shamus! Fergus handed the letter to Amy and she just started reading it as if she had been reading the language all her life. What does it say? well it says Patrick I am sending Andrew to help you! I am losin my patients with yer weak attempts at destroyin this rabble and givin me what is mine.

If the two of ye can no do this, I will destroy them and both yer familys meself. Shamus said thats it? nothin more, Amy just stood there looking at everyone. she seemed to be looking for someone in particular, then she said no there's nothing more. Amy handed the letter to Jamie then said Shamus we must get moving it's getting light we must hurry. Shamus sensed somethin was wrong with Amy, but could not figure out what so he gave the order for everyone to mount.

As they rode towards the field of Clonakilty, Shamus and Amy feel behind and Shamus asked what is it darlin? what is it that ye be knowin? tis bad i"m thinkin. Amy do ye know who it tis that has become a traitor to us?. Amy just kept looking straight ahead then said I do, it's your dear friend Duncan Mackinny. Shamus laughed then said darlin this has been to much for you, I'm thinkin yer needin a rest.

When Amy turned to look at Shamus he knew she had to be telling him what she saw in the letter. Shamus was hurt she could see it in his eye's as they filled with tears of sadness. How could this be why Shamus asked? I don't know Shamus I only know what I saw. It is Duncan and he has much power, and control over people. Patrick is still one that has to be destroyed, for you know his power and.....

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 14-Mar-2007, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

strength are great." Shamus rode on in silence, contemplating how Duncan could be in the mists of all this turmoil. It never seemed to amaze him anymore that many of his so-called friends had turned their backs on good and embraced the evil. It hurt him to know he doubted Amy at first. This was his bride and she had brought them so much when she came to this land. He silently vowed never to doubt her again. She was wise and he knew that. Her powers have open up full force, like she had them all her life. He turned, glancing at Amy.

Amy tried not looking at Shamus. She knew that he must be hurting. This whole mess had turned into a nightmare for all involved. IT wasn't her fault that the news was not good for him or any other in their group. "Amy," Shamus said, is voice full of raw emotion, " I am sorry lass that I doubted ye. Tis just that Duncan is an old friend. I know I should have believed ye, tis just that I don't want to." Shaking his head, he rode again in silence.

Donal stopped abruptly. They were there, at the field of Clonakilty. Dismounting, he raised his hand so that all were silent. They would now wait till they seen Patrick or Andrew. The rest of the men dismounted. Shamus jumped off his horse and went to gather Amy in his arms, pulling her off the mighty beast. Taking her hand in his, they walked up to where the others had joined Donal and crouched on the ground. "Shouldn't we tie the horses up?" Amy asked in a whisper. At that moment, she seen one of the men moving horses off the path and into the woods. Shamus smiled at her and pointed toward the field.

Amy felt like she was waiting forever, when she saw movement in the field. It was hard to make out since the grass was over grown, nearly waist high. "Look," she said pointing to the field.
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 15-Mar-2007, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

It was Duncan and Andrew! And they seemed to be having an animated discussion! Shamus, Amy, and a few others crept slowly to hear what they were saying. They got to with in 20 feet of them and stopped.

"We can't go through with this!" shouted Andrew. "What choice do we have, man! Do ye want to see yer family slaughtered?" Duncan pleaded. "But how can we turn our backs on them, Duncan? What about honor? What about friendship? Can ya turn your back on them what's been good to us all these years?" A look of anger and despair came over Duncan's face. "Look, man, what is life without my family? I love m' friends. do ye think it easy to turn my back on Shamus and Donal? I hate m'self for it, but I can't bear to see what could happen to my family."

Amy and Shamus looked at each other. Was this all an act or was it the real thing? It was so hard to know what to believe, who to believe. And who shot the arrow that nearly killed Shamus? Jamie whispered, "What are ye thinkin'?" Donal came to kneel by them. "Would we do best to take them both prisoner until this thing plays out?"

The discussion became louder with Duncan and Andrew. "I can't let ya do it, man! Ya can't turn yer back on our friends." With that, Andrew drew his sword. "Andrew, don't make me do this. I don't want to hurt ya, but my minds made up. Let me be!"

Amy started to concentrate. there was also noise coming from the cave in the distance. The bracelet began to glow. Suddenly, Amy stood up and shouted, ". . . .
Antonio 
Posted: 15-Mar-2007, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Andrew no! we need him, Andrew turned to see Amy standing there. Without warning Duncan pulled out a dirk! and thrust it at Andrew but he stepped back quickly, and Amy threw a shield around Duncan to hold him. Shamus ran for Andrew and said I should kill ye here and now! Andrew looked him in the eyes and said then do it man, for the shame I fell is much worse than any death ye can be bringin me.

I have betrayed all of me friends Shamus! but no for power or riches but for me family. I tell ye true Shamus I tell ye all true that Duncan and Patrick, are the ones that have done all this. There is one that controls them, he is their master and he has much power. Shamus looked around at all there, then back to Andrew and asked who is it then? Andrew put his head down and said I'm not knowin Shamus. Shamus looked at Amy but before he could ask her, she said he's telling you the truth Shamus thats why I stopped him from killing Duncan.

Are ye sure darlin? as sure as I'm standing here with you and all these fine men. I know that Andrew is not a traitor to us, no matter what it seems. He is just a man trying to save his family! and he will have to fight the shame of what he did, in his own mind every time he looks into the eyes of those he called friend. I will forgive him! it is up to each of you to decide what you will do. But Duncan and Patrick and who ever this other person is, they are the enemies we need to be fighting.

Shamus reached out his hand and took Andrew by the arm, and pulled him close in a hug and said I understand what and why ye did this. I'll no be holdin it against ye me friend! Shamus turned and said iis there any man here, that can say that they would no have done this very same. Had it been yer family taken by this enemy of ours, what would ye have done.

Well time is growin short, do ye forgive this man that ye have all been knowin all yer lives or shall I kill him for ye now. Donal stepped in and said we have an enemy to deal with! lets take our friend Andrew and destroy our enemy no our good friend Andrew, with a wink he grabbed Andrew and lifted him of the ground. I think I may have done the same as you my friend lets go and kill the baddies now. Shamus said what do we do with Duncan........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 15-Mar-2007, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

At that moment Donal pulled out some rope and began to tie Duncan's hands and feet together. "We take him with us," Donal said. Thinking for a minute, Shamus agreed, "Aye, maybe we can use him."

After Duncan was secure, Amy thought about the cave and what she had heard. "Shamus, I heard a noise in that cave." She pointed into the dark. "Lass, how did ye know there be a cave over there?" Amy blushed, "I am not sure Shamus, just like I am not sure of some of the other things that come to me." Shamus chuckled. The moon illuminated the sky now and he could see her eyes filled with happines, like she was a kid in a candy store with an unlimited supply of money. "Well lass, if ye are that excited, let us go." Calling to the others, Shamus told them of what Amy had heard and they trotted off towards the cave.

As they got closer, Amy said, " Shamus, can you herar that?" Shamus looked puzzled. "no lass, I can't." "It is a buzzing noise, " she said, thinking she must be going crazy. If no one else heard it , why should she? At that moment Jamie spoke up, " Aye lass, I hear it to. " Relief swept over her. So she was not crazy. Jamie heard it to, but what did that mean?

Reaching the entrance of the cave, they jumped off their horses and
Antonio 
Posted: 17-Mar-2007, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

ran to the opening of the cave. It was pitch black inside and they could see nothing, Shamus said get the torches! we must move now I think something is about to happen. Amy said quick everyone away from the entrance, they had all learned to move when Amy said move.

As they cleared the entrance a billowing flame roared from the cave, and suddenly there was a hoard of flying beasts spewing fire. Shamus looked at Amy, and said this is going to be a battle darlin. The men were scrambling to protect them selves and fight the beasts, Jamie slashed at a beast and caught it across the throat a it crashed to the ground. Shamus turned just in time to see an arrow pearce the heart of another, it was Gabriel with a smile and a wave he was off to another beast.

Amy said Shamus we must go inside, but darlin the fightin is out here. I know but what we must do is inside, Shamus smiled then turned a signaled for three or four of the men to follow them. As they entered the cave! Jamie yelled ye no be worryin will be keepin um busy out here dyin, they'll no be botherin ye. Shamus shock his head and laughed, as they went in they could see the silhouettes of two people back in the cave.

Amy said one is Patrick the other I don't know! Shamus yelled Ye no be escapin this time, give up yer plans or ye will die this day. It's no worth dyin fer! A voice That was loud and fierce said ye little mouse just who are ye thinkin ye are ye have no power, not all of ye and all yer friends that are dyin outside have the power to harm me.

I'm goin to have what I want and no you nor all the powers on earth will be stoppin me. Best ye........
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

be sayin' yer goodbye prayers!"

Amy immediately grabbed hold of Shamus' hand. He was about to reach for his claymore, but he knew that Amy wasn't holding onto him for pleasure. They would need to combine forces on this one.

A large ball of fire came toward them from Patrick and the unknown assailant. The bracelet of Hydrella glowed brightly, illuminating cave to an even greater degree than the ball of fire. Shamus and Amy concentrated on the impending danger and the fire merely went around them and they were not even singed. It was as if an unseen force field had deflected the flames. "Nice little trick," growled Patrick. "But tricks won't save yer worthless selves this day!"

Before Patrick could say anything else. Amy released Shamus' hand. He reached for his claymore and rolled to the ground. As he came up, he threw the great sword in the direction of Patrick. A painful shout let him know that he had hit his mark. The wound was not fatal, but he had pierced the shoulder of Patrick who was now pinned to a crude door in the cave. "Help me!" Patrick cried out. "You fool! Do ya think I'll be helpin'' you?! You've failed all these times! Yer a waste of my time!" The voice came from the second figure. Who was this? Obviously, he was the power behind Patrick and perhaps all the trouble for all these years.

At this point, fresh from destroying all the flying creatures, in came all the leaders. Their torches illuminated the cave so all could see. Donal, Jamie, Andrew, Fergus, Ian, Gordon, they were all there. They stood with weapons drawn, ready to end this once and for all. Amy told them to shine the lights int he direction of the two figures. There was Patrick, still alive but in obvious agony. Amy called out to the stranger. "You're awfully brave, hiding in the shadows. Afraid to come out and face a woman? I have seen the bravery of all these people. Truly, you are not worthy of them. A mere coward is all you are, hiding behind Patrick!"

An angry, almost unearthly roar came from this unknown figure. "A coward, say ye?! I'll teach ye to watch yer smart tongue!" He emerged from the shadows. Andrew gasped! "Look at 'im! It's. . .
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Hugh MacGregor!" Amy was puzzled, she did not know this man. Turning to Shamus to asked just who he was, she saw the tension in his face. He was angry, perhaps more than Amy had ever seen.

"Well Shamus, ye see it tis me now. And I can see ye still hold that anger for me deep in your heart!" Hugh laughed and Amy could see the pain in Shamus's eyes. Shamus grabbed Amy's hand. She felt his power and his anger coursing through her body. She felt the pain, but couldn't grasp what had caused it. The two man stared at each other. There was something between the two, but Amy didn't know what it was.

"Hugh, I thought ye were dead, and ye shall be when I am done with ye." Shamus continued to speak, but Amy couldn't hear him. She was becoming weak. Her legs were trembling and she felt as if she could pass out at any minute. Blackness was enveloping her and she felt herself falling to the ground.

Andrew walked over to where Amy and shamus was. Whispering he said, " Here take my claymore", handing it to Shamus. Andrew then bent down to gather Amy in his arms. Shamus, giving Andrew a look of appreciation, swiftly lept over to Hugh and drew back the claymore, burying it deep within his chest. Hugh looked stunned. " Ye can not defeat me that way and ye know it. I have the power now, the power to detroy ye all!" Shamus grinned, twisting the sword deeper into his body. "I am not as dense as ye think I am Hugh," he said as he placed his free hand on Hugh's arm and began chanting some incanation in another tongue.

Amy began stirring and Andrew begged her to lay still. Her powers were drained and she needed time to gather any strength she had left. She heard a voice chanting, and knew in that instant, what Shamus had done.
Antonio 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 11:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

He had drawn almost all of her power to himself, in order to fight Hugh by himself. Was it to protect her or something else she wondered! she could feel his hate for this person Hugh, she turned to Andrew and asked what is this all about Andrew what is this hate I feel that Shamus has for him. Andrew said twas along time ago but Shamus and Donals father good man that he was, and seven other men where killed because of hugh.

He was a wealthy man, he owned most everything around the land the factory's sure it twas hard to see what he did na own. The man was evil and a drunk! and a hard man to work for. But there was nowhere else for the men of the village to be workin but for himself the murderin pig. Jamie said look! Shamus was just standing there his bloody claymore in his hand but hugh was gone. Shamus what happened? Shamus turned and said this pig has power that we could nay have known.

He is stronger than anything we could have expected, but I tell you this I could see inside him, his plans are pure evil and there not just fer the takin of this place but for this whole country and more. We thought he was dead but ye can all see that he's not and he is almost four hundred years old and gets stronger with every year he lives he is the Tannasg!.

We have to find him! Jamie ye must go way back in yer books, and find out how he got this power we have to find a way to destroy him. Aye! Shamus I'll be lookin for the answer in the books, but we all must be very careful to na be alone. Shamus said yer right we will all go to yer place ye can get everything ye have and then we will all go to the Kirk and rest and plan our next........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 20-Mar-2007, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

attack.

In the mean time, they took Patrick back to the village with them to see what they could learn from him. His shoulder was still injured and he had lost a lot of blood. Patrick told them pieces of information between the times that he passed out. From what they could gatherfrom Patrick, Hugh's been planning this for years.

Reaching Shamus's house, they gathered everything they would need to stay in the kirk a few days, the one place they would be truly safe. "Amy," Shamus said, " gather a change of clothes for yourself and what ever else ye will need lass. I don't know how long we will be stayin' at the kirk, but it could be a few days. I will pack up some things for us to eat." Leaning down to kiss her, he left her standing in her room.

Amy walked in. This was not just her room anymore, she thought. This was her home. It had seemed like it had been long ago that they were married, instead of just a few days. Would this end? Would she be able to enjoy a normal life with Shamus? Tears came to her eyes. She was tired. That was it. She was tired of fighting,tired from the lack of sleep. All she wanted to do was spend one normal day with her new husband. At that moment, Shamus entered and seen the tears streaming down her face. "What tis it Amy? What is wrong lass?" Taking a few steps towards her, he opened his arms and embraced her. "Shamus, it is just that we are married and we haven't had a normal day to spend as husband and wife. This is my home now and I don't think I have even been through here, to know it, to see what all it holds." He placed his hand under her chin and gently lifted it to look at him. "I promise ye lass, as soon as we get to Hugh, we will have a normal life. I am sorry I drained yer powers at the cave. This is something that I couldn't avoid. Hugh is evil, what he has done to my family and all of the villagers has been a nightmare for years, yet we thought he died in the fire long ago." Amy looked into his eyes, seeing pain and disappointment. " I am sorry Shamus, Andrew told me a bit about Hugh and ....and your father." "Hush lass, I don't want to talk about this anymore, just know that, I love ya Amy. And I promise ya that things will be normal, very soon." Embracing her once more, he kissed the top of her head. " I love you too SHamus, and I will do what ever it takes to have normal life with you." At that moment, there was a knock on the door. "Sorry to bother ye two, but we must go." Turning, they found Jamie staring at them. Nodding, Shamus released Amy. She went to her bags and grabbed what she needed to stay at the kirk.

There were many people at the kirk, Amy thought the message must have spread that Hugh was on the loose. They good thing was that since he was truly the evil force behind this attack, he wouldn't be able to set foot on hollow ground. Entering, Amy searched for an area that wasn't occupied and found herself in the same corner she was at the last time they were all here. She needed sleep, so she propped herself against the and closed her eyes.

Shamus looked for Amy, spotting her sleeping in the corner. He felt bad that he had drained her of her powers, but it was necessary. I might have had the chance of ending it all with Hugh in the cave had he gained a little more from one of the other vilaagers. "Shamus" a voice shouted. He turned to find who was shouting at him when he seen.........
haynes9 
Posted: 21-Mar-2007, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Jaime coming. "I've been readin' among m' books. This battle against Hugh will not be an easy one. But I'm thinkin' we can win it!" Before Jamie could begin to go into his findings, Donal motioned to both of them to join him. They sat down at a table that was off to the side and gave them ample space for some privacy. Shamus made a quick glance toward Amy and saw that she was still sound asleep. He smiled as he though of how she had stood with them. What a life his bride was dealing with! He hoped for quieter and better times soon. Andrew joined them at the table.

Donal started. "Jamie, I know ya may have some answers for us in yer books, but there are a couple of pressin' needs to discuss. What shall we do with Patrick and Duncan?" There was a short silence as each man thought. "How's Patrick?" asked Andrew. "He's still in a lot of pain and goes in and out, if ya know what I mean. Doesn't seem to be as cocky." "What about Duncan?" "He's bein' watched constantly. Ian has tried talkin' with him, but he won't converse. All he says is that he wants it all to end. Have no idea what he's talkin' about. Could be this battle. Could be hisself. Don't know."

There was no easy answer for this. Patrick had seemed to change after the first battle, but it appeared that was a ruse. Then again, perhaps he had been under the control of Hugh all along. Why did Hugh have such a sway over him? And was there some kind of connection with old Patrick? Duncan was even more difficult to understand. Andrew had obviously made things right. His remorse and fierceness in battle had shown his true colors. He was a man to be trusted and all had accepted him back into the fold. But Duncan? Was he beyond redemption? Or was his guilt and remorse such that he felt he could not come back? His family had obviously been in danger. So many questions, so few answers.

Jamie changed the subject. "Shamus, it is good that Amy is restin' now. When she wakes, her power should be restored." "Aye, that's good. We need her to be strong if we are to beat this Tannasg," Shamus remarked. Fergus came running up to the table. "Duncan's gone!" "How!" demanded Donal. "Ian turned his back for a second and Duncan bowled him over and took his claymore. It's strange though!" "What do ya mean, man?" asked Donal. "Ian said that Duncan never tried to hurt him. He just said something about makin' it up to all of us. He ran from the kirk toward the woods." "Jamie, what does it mean?"

Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 21-Mar-2007, 09:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

"I think that he is going after Hugh himself!"

Shamus and Donal both stood, they were going to follow Duncan. Jamie motioned for them to sit back down. "Before ye go after him, there are a few things i must tell ye. Hugh has had many years to gather his powers. He is almost undefeatable. But, if one of our own gather just as much or more strength, we can defeat him. But, it must be someone that knows him well. " Jamie looked at Shamus. "When that person gathers the strength, it will only last for a few minutes. That is one of the downsides, because he must drain those powers that the rest of us possess and be able to fight there after. It won't be easy, we will need distractions and our most powerful to be with that person at all tmes." Shamus spoke up, " I will do it. I will be the one to take the powers. Ye all know the hatred I feel for him, after what he has done." Jamie nodded. "Shamus, there is something else I must tell ye." Jamie paused, not knowing how to put into words what would happen if he failed. Shamus and Donal waitied, their eyes fixed on the Jamies face. "If ye fail, ye will die."

"NO!" They all looked up to see Amy standing over them. "Please Shamus, you can not do this!" Tears began streaming down her face. "Shamus jumped outof his chair and embraced Amy. "Do not fear sweet lass, I will not fail. I almost had him in the cave, yet, our powers alone wasn't enough." Shamus turned to Jamie, " What about those that could heal?Could they not stand by in case....in case I fail?" Jamie shook his head, " I am afraid not Shamus. You will need their strength as well. Just pray that the fight doesn't last very long and ye have enough of the powers from the others. I know it is risky," Jamie said looking at Amy, " but it may be our only way."

haynes9 
Posted: 22-Mar-2007, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

So it was decided. All the villagers that had demonstrated any sort of powers were told the plan. They all willingly said they would go and allow Shamus to use their powers. Amy was the most reluctant, but she knew within herself that it was the only way. Fergus approached Shamus.

"My friend, you know that I have no particular power, but I intend to go with ye. I'll be in prayer for your success." Fergus began to tear up. He knew how serious this was. "Aye, Fergus, ye have power that ye know not of! I watched ye stand down Patrick. Ye have courage and yer a Man o' God. There's no greater power than that!" Shamus smiled at the young cleric. Fergus reached out to shake his hand, but impulsively hugged him instead. It was not awkward. It was understood.

Shamus and Amy walked away from the others. It was soon to get intense and busy. They needed time alone to talk. "I know it's selfish of me. I know that what you're doing . . . what we're doing is right. But I'm so afraid, Shamus. I just found you! I don't want to lose you!" Amy tried to control her emotions, but the tears came freely. Shamus took her by the shoulders and looked right into her eyes, with a strength and firmness, but also with love and understanding. "There'll be no talkin' like that! I'll not have it!" Shamus smiled that knowing smile. "We'll not talk of 'What if's.' We'll win thing thing, Amy! Hugh doesn't know what he's in for! I'm already plenty mad, but now he's takin' me away from my bride! He must pay for that above all!" Amy couldn't help but smile. Shamus had that ability. He could make her smile when she didn't feel like it. Somehow, his confidence boosted her morale. He would be alright. He just had to be!

Donal came upon them. "It's time." Shamus kissed Amy unashamedly and they all three went back to the group. All the warriors decided to go, even those without special powers. They came into this thing as a group and they would, win or lose, go out together. They began the trek to Hugh. The trek to their destiny, whatever that might be.
Antonio 
Posted: 22-Mar-2007, 11:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

They all moved to the place where hey knew Hugh would be, they moved quickly but quietly. Shamus asked Donal, what tis that? can ye make out what tis across the meadow there?. Donal said aye! tis Duncan hanging by his arms from that tree.
Amy said Shamus stop! it's a trap Hugh is here I can feel his presence, I feel his hatred for you.

Shamus said darlin that pig knows not hatred, but very soon he will be knowin. Shamus said Donal, Jamie take two others and cross the meadow, and see if he is still alive. As they got close enough to Duncan they could see he was still alive but just barely alive. Donal said Duncan can ye hear me man? aye I can hear ye Donal! what is that happened Duncan?.

Well I'm thinkin I got meself caught like a rat in a snap trap, Hugh is very near! he knew that ye would all be comin fer him. Jamie said man why did ye do all this? why did ye betray all of yer friends?. I was weak I only thought of me own family, and never thought about all of ye in the same spot as I. Duncan said I thought twas the only way I could be savin me family, now I know twas the wrong thing fer me to be doin.

I'm thinkin I'll be dyin soon, when ye all destroy Hugh! please be tellin me family that I failed them and I'm sorry. Tell the others I'm sorry fer bein so weak and betrayin them, and maybe the good Lord will be forgivin me and I'll be seenin ye all someday. Donal said we will be seein ye soon as this is over! Donal turned and said would ye be helpin me to get him down? Jamie and the other two grabbed him.

Donal cut through the ropes, and said lets be takin him back where we can care for him. Jamie asked Duncan Where is he keepin everyone that he has taken? are ye knowin? nay but he said that..........
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]