DiMaSt 
Posted: 06-Oct-2008, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Servant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacBirch

female

I love this album - something for everyone. And this comment comes from a long time listener to celtic music, traditional style and alternative style like flogging molly. These guys will help bring more fans to celtic music, the album is very easy to listen to over and over.
PMEmail Poster               
calliope 
Posted: 06-Oct-2008, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

female

such an amazing blend of vocal ranges, talent and ages. These guys are just amazing.
PMEmail Poster               
IrishBeachLassie 
Posted: 13-Jan-2009, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington Beach, California

female

I absolutely adore this group, both their CD's and the DVD, I haven't stopped playing them since I saw them at the Nokia Live in Los Angeles, California, I am totally hooked. Their music has changed my life. In all my years, yes through the 60's, I have never been so taken by any other group or singer's music. Just listening to and from work makes my whole day better, no matter what happens.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
BADAMS4107 
Posted: 10-May-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAsh

female

I love listening to Celtic Thunder. This is an outstanding group of multi-talented young men. Just when you think they've attained a personal high, they reach higher and deeper within and create a song that deeply touches your core. I could listen to these young men all day - and that must be the opinion of many of you because lately each time I come in time to request a song, it's rejected because the artist has been played recently! I'm NOT complaining, it touches my core to know that more and more of you love their singing like I do.
PMEmail Poster               
LadyDiAus 
Posted: 28-Jan-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHazel

female

I absolutely love these guys and their music. From their debut album 'The Show' right up to the next to be released 'Voyage' these guys have shown their musical talents over and over. Even with the change in the line-up this past year, with some leaving and new ones joining, they are destined for bigger and better things. Celtic Thunder...thank you!!!
PMEmail Poster               
Joanne25 
Posted: 02-Feb-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Redmond, WA

female

smile.gif Listening to this does bring back good memories... I did indeed like the original CT show.

But I like that new clasical-y guy too. I do, I do. They should keep him.
PMEmail Poster               
cchayes 
Posted: 05-Feb-2012, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAsh

female

love this cd and dvd, but then i love them all. i have all of celtic thunder's dvd's, except "voyage' and have it preordered so anxiously awaiting it's arrival.saw the guys last oct. in atlanta, ga. and it was an awesome night!
PMEmail Poster               
cchayes 
Posted: 05-Feb-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAsh

female

i love all the songs on this cd-dvd. a bird without wings made me cry. Go, Damian! and keith's rendition of i want to know what love is, amazing! paul's tenor voice is outstanding. i miss him a lot, but emmett is doing quite nicely. ryan's "heartbreaker" is very aptly named,i think!all the guys are talented,and their shows are suitable for young and old alike.
PMEmail Poster               
heartsong 
Posted: 06-Feb-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
52,336 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I also saw them perform in Atlanta, every year since they began. They each add their own beautiful skills to the show.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
surfersully13 
Posted: 17-Feb-2012, 01:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Venice, FL USA

female

I own all their cds & dvds (less than 2 weeks for Voyage!) but this is my favorite.
PMEmail Poster               
celticsusan 
Posted: 23-Feb-2012, 02:53 AM
Quote Post

Peasant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

female

I have all of the Celtic Thunder cd/dvds, (have pre-ordered "Voyage"), but I have a special place in my heart for Act Two. The extended version of "Heartland" brought me to tears, literally. I love this album because of the variety of the styles of the singers. Damian, still the young one at this point, singing "Bird Without Wings", George's barely concealed emotion on "Yesterday's Men",who can forget Ryan's smoldering "Heartbreaker", where he first earned the nickname "Dark Destroyer", Keith's "Castles in the Air" showed his immense skill playing guitar as well as singing, Paul, the romantic singing so tenderly in "Love Thee Dearest." Of course "Caledonia", the ensemble song that was definitely a fan favourite for more reasons than the amazing vocals. I literally wore the Act Two cd out.
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]