Patch 
Posted: 25-Oct-2010, 12:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

It has been reputed that Williams got a better contract with Fox than he had at NPR and with no restrictions too! NPR's action gave Williams more celebrity than he had pre termination thus increases his viewers share on Fox.

With all of their "money," NPR can not come close to topping Limbaugh, O'Riley Hannity and Beck for audience share.

Federal support pales in comparison to state funding and the states that provide the most are in the greatest financial peril now so that is not a reliable source of money either. The worst outcome will be the legislative debate and media coverage that will take place even if the funding remains in place.

publicly this termination now seems to be perceived as being racial and that does not sit well in even the most left leaning states. Thus, it will be interesting to watch as it continues to develop.

This election was not a a good time for this to happen as it relates to preception of D candidates.

Slàinte,    

Patch     
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 25-Oct-2010, 07:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (MacEoghainn @ 23-Oct-2010, 11:49 AM)

This is SICK!!!! If she said that about my child or grandchild, I'd make sure she NEVER said it again!

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 25-Oct-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (Patch @ 25-Oct-2010, 01:59 AM)
It has been reputed that Williams got a better contract with Fox than he had at NPR and with no restrictions too! NPR's action gave Williams more celebrity than he had pre termination thus increases his viewers share on Fox.

With all of their "money," NPR can not come close to topping Limbaugh, O'Riley Hannity and Beck for audience share.

Federal support pales in comparison to state funding and the states that provide the most are in the greatest financial peril now so that is not a reliable source of money either. The worst outcome will be the legislative debate and media coverage that will take place even if the funding remains in place.

publicly this termination now seems to be perceived as being racial and that does not sit well in even the most left leaning states. Thus, it will be interesting to watch as it continues to develop.

This election was not a a good time for this to happen as it relates to preception of D candidates.

Slàinte,    

Patch     

This is very true Patch. He'll be just fine.
PMEmail Poster                
Patch 
Posted: 25-Oct-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

It should be interesting to see if this moves his perspective more toward the right. With friends like the far left NPR, he does not need any enemies!

Slàinte,    

Patch     
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 25-Oct-2010, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

I like the man. AAs I said, I don't always agree with him, but he gives HIS opinion
without trying to spin it. It's good to hear both sides without that!

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]