Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Happy St. Patrick's Day Giveaways., Find out how to win today's CDs!
CelticRadio 
  Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
238,944 Gold!

What an unbelievable day for Celtic Radio! While we did not beat the # of members online at 1 single time, we certainly had the MOST number of people to our site EVER in 1 day.

We also had nearly 100 new members sign-up which I think may very well be a record too.

Nearly 14,000 page views and about 2,300 individuals visited the site. On the broadcast side we estimate that about 3,500 tuned in sometime during the day.

My thanks for Killian for taking over towards the end. I was getting a bit punchy and I am certain I may have put a CD in the fish tank on my desk had she not wrestled the controls from me! wink.gif

Our goal today is to get all of the contest prizes packaged up and mailed. We really wish we could have a prize for everyone! Thanks for making a great day in Celtic Radio history and also for such an exciting St. Patrick's Day for those online and not able to get out to a pub or party.

I'd also like to mention our personal thanks and appreciation to members of the Celtic Radio Founder's Club which provides the funds necessary to buy all of the packaging and postage to make these contests happen. We would not have these contests without their support!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/ind...dex_founder.php

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 07:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Thanks to you and Killian for all your hard work. Best radio station on the Internet!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
bfedei 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Erie, Pa.

male

QUOTE (haynes9 @ 18-Mar-2007, 08:51 AM)
Thanks to you and Killian for all your hard work. Best radio station on the Internet!

I have to agree with Haynes!

We stumbled onto your site be "accident" last year and have taken up permanent residence here since! Great job and Thank-you for everything!!
PMEmail Poster               
Fionna Machumhail 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacAsh

female

Gotta agree with haynes and bfedei.

Just checking in to see what happened after I left. I must say, even though I wasn't out at any parties or pubs, I still enjoyed being in and spending a good part of my St. Patty's Day here at Celtic Radio with some really nice people. It was fun!

Thanks for all your hard work for making this a great website, and a fantastic radio station. Oh..and....I'm lookin forward to that Bumper Sticker! :-)
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

Congrats to all you big winners!
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
rhatcher1313 
  Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: United States

male

Rebecca Ann !
Congrats on winning a great CD ! See what a great site this is !! Also, many thanks to Macfive & Killian, for doing such a wonderful job ! What a great way to do St. Patrick's day! i know that they really did do some very hard work to pull off such a wonderful day ! I had to work most of the day, but, soon as I got home, here was the first place I went to! I see that you had just joined here, but as you already see, this is why this site & station are my favorites on the entire 'net! If you want to contact me, my e-mail address is on my profile, [email protected] Thank you for the kind words! & welcome to Celtic radio!
Slainte,
rhatcher1313

PMEmail Poster               
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Georgia

female

Gaining 100 new members is pretty exciting! I hope they stick around for the great programming here.

Thanks to everyone involved in running this station! Y'all are great.

--------------------
Check out my new blog at www.dilettantesdilemma.blogspot.com
Patti, The Celtic Pretentious Wombat

Feel the Teal! The year is 1599, and a new musical sensation is sweeping the youth of England! Dude! Life is Good! Visit The Lost Boys Online
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

Thank you rhachet, Killian, and Macfive for making me feel welcome here. I never expected to win anything. I look forward to receiving the cd. I came for the music and stories and found special friends. rhachet I sent you an email, I hope it isn't too long. I rarely write much or talk much to someone I just met but somehow you seem like family and a special person I can trust.
RebeccaAnn
PMEmail Poster               
zelan 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 02:42 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: abbotsford, B.C

male

Woohoo!
I hope I hope I hope!

--------------------
zelan 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 02:44 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: abbotsford, B.C

male

On second thought, I must digress.
The lovely Rebecca must win...I hope!
Madadh 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 04:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

Realm: Fort Worth Texas

male

Mac, as always your devotion to this site has made it a great place to come and relax, enjoy good company, fine music, and friends. Thru your work on Saturday I hope you know that you touched the lives of hundreds of people and made the day a grand celebration.

Here is to you and your family, the hope that you will live a long life, be the patriarch of a long line of fine people, and know that you have a warm spot in the hearts of your extended family here at Celtic Radio.

Thank you

--------------------
-----------------------
Céad Mile Fáilte

May God hold you in the hallows of his hands

American First, Irish Always

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
sisterknight 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

QUOTE (Madadh @ 19-Mar-2007, 05:24 AM)
Mac, as always your devotion to this site has made it a great place to come and relax, enjoy good company, fine music, and friends. Thru your work on Saturday I hope you know that you touched the lives of hundreds of people and made the day a grand celebration.

Here is to you and your family, the hope that you will live a long life, be the patriarch of a long line of fine people, and know that you have a warm spot in the hearts of your extended family here at Celtic Radio.

Thank you

here here!! beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif now go get some well deserved rest!!

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
katcynth 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Louisville KY

female

Congrats to all the winners! I was able to check in once in awhile but wasn't able to listen much! sad.gif But had a great St. Patrick's Day as I hope everyone did... Celticradio makes the work day such a little less...it would be unbearable without it!!!! Thanks Mac for all you do!

--------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May those who love us love us.
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles,
So we'll know them by their limping

May you live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live.
valpal59 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

QUOTE (Madadh @ 19-Mar-2007, 04:24 AM)

Thank you

I totally agree.. thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
stevenpd 
Posted: 22-Mar-2007, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

My CD, martin de Cogain's "The False Start" just arrived! It's loaded into iTunes ready to be listened to. Thanks Macfive!

Congratulations to all the winners! Hope you had a wonderful time on St. Patrick's Day.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]