Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Current & Past Royalty, I was King or Queen for the day!
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 08-Nov-2008, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

male

Respected King Olorin

I appreciate your explanation a lot. But I don't remember to have written or done anything against you since you attack me and I insulted you.

I believe that the creator of the game wanted to give that opportunity to the conquered ones in combat.

At this moment don't have any problem or hate toward you.

My problem is not a real person, my problem it is the cowardice of some characters who attack defenseless enemies. That is not a characteristic of the medieval culture neither it is honorable, neither it is brave. (It's my opinion)

To attack the enemy when this defeated it's called saevitia and the Celtic ones never practiced it.

The fact that you are a good example of your culture it is not any insult my gentleman, it is an applicable reality to all the humans. I am proud of my culture and I hope to be a good example of it.

Your culture dear sir, is yours, anything has to see your country in this. And maybe you colud have not reported me with the moderator simply because this is an unmoderated game.

The fact that you had defeated me was due to the weakness of my defenses, I didn't spend my resources in war, but in progress, because I do have been in a real war and because I do have listened the sound of real bullets and I have seen the deads and those tortured is that why I think that the war should not even be a game.

I was a part of Navy Infantry (marine corps) in my country and spent 7 months in the jungle in a group of Contra guerrillas when I was 18.

The unavoidable question is: Why do I play this game?

Because the magic is to learn how to play war in peace.

Thing that Mr. Shenaniganz can not assimilate.

With you we had a fair battle and I don't feel offended for that reason.

I have already apologized with Mr. Shenaniganz and I have explained him what I find that he has not understood, but he only insists in attacking me and/or sending their allies to make it.

That, my gentleman, is cowardice, it is this way like behaves the guerrilla, the drug dealers and the kidnappers in our country.

Of course I have been insulting. what else can I do dear sir if I have been attacked once and again?

For Mr. Shenaniganz I don't feel any respect at this moment because of his actions, I find he is being brutal, but for you I do feel respect.

I hope you to know how to distinguish a personal offense, from the altered message of an offended king whose only weapon is its voice.

And I hope you can explain to your allied Shenaniganz that he will never be able to eliminate me from this game and that from the last place I can continue writing.

I am willing to stop this problem right now, not because I feel afraid for nobody, but because I want to continue being a peaceful man.

I know about the war, then I love the peace.

A Greeting my gentleman.

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
Recte Faciendo Neminem Timeas
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 08-Nov-2008, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

Toching story Tallerlacuba.... a few things you don't seem to comprehend even after countless number of times trying to explain it to you. I dont know if it's the language barrier or not, but for the love of God here I go one more time to try to explain.

I IN NO WAY have ordered anyone other than MY OWN army at you and your "son's" account. I have told you numerous times that I do not rule over my clan that we are one in the same. I have no orders sent to them to order them to attack you, they do that on their own free will probably because of their displeasure towards you. IF I did order them on you, you'd be much further down on the ranking ladder, and if I really had that much angst against you, I'd unassign all my workers to where my score would be with yours and I'd knock you down even further.

I dont know how you can call one attack honorable and one attack cowardice. I can not help that you or your son had not built your army up.... that is your choice. You were attacked by me not long at all after King Olorin attacked you which could have been a planned attack, but yet because I got there second I am called a coward??? When you attacked me long ago, UNPROVOKED mind you, I never once called you a coward or dishonorable, I simply used my forces against you, but still you chose to send emails then and you and your son continued to this time as well. If i was this coward as you speak of me, I would have sent everyone else to attack you instead of me attacking you myself, that means I TOOK THE initiative to send my army at you, no one elses.
Coward is defined as someone lacking courage, so in attacking you I think that I showed not cowardice but courage as in not being afraid of anyone.

and if you think of me as a thief, then for the love of God you can have your freakin how every many hundred gold pieces back, I really do not care if I got gold from you or not as I can have quite the resources roll in every hour anyway.

We are very limited in to what we can do in this game and people get bored quite easily. If there was a feature on this game to where we could have our armies meet on a battlefield instead of attacking one another's kingdoms I would, but unfortunately we do not have that option so we do as we can.

You say that you insult me because I keep attacking you or sending attacks at you. I have attacked you twice this time and your son once so fine send those insults as you did.... but you continue to send insults or insult me here because you think I continue to make orders to attack you. If that's how you feel, fine I will be my Clan's mouthpiece and will take your insults and share them with my brothers in arms and I will let them decide further, ON THEIR OWN, what they wish to do with you and yours.
This grows tiresome listening to you over and over again try to publicly insult me trying to get others on your side, maybe I should have posted all of those emails you sent to me when you attacked me months ago when i attacked you back, or when you sent them to me this time with all of the name calling. I chose not to, and did not even keep those emails, I simply laughed them off because you were no threat to me... but you seem to not be able to let a sleeping dog lie and go on with the game. I have not attacked you in DAYS because of your score mind you now. I only wanted to attack you the one time. I was satisfied with the attacks that myself and King Olorin dealt you, but you continue to make insults and as you can see now I am not the only one offended. You try to make nice with our king and my second in command in the Clan Bruce, thinking that he will just simply look away because of your apology? Maybe he should do as your son did and send you personal emails calling you a coward and an ass and as you did to me in the first attacks months ago, say something about my mother????? Forgot that didnt you?

If my fellow clan members feel the need to stop attacking you, then so be it, I support them in every way whatever decisions they make. If they in fact do attack you still I support them in that also. You know not the companionship in a clan because you left the one you were a part of earlier because you thought your actions against me for no reason would in fact bring hell upon them, when in fact I had nothing against them and even conversed with Lord Stevenpd, who is possibly the finest Chieftain of all clans, about the situation, and he informed me you had left. Your clan now consists of you and your son and another whom has spoken once or twice in the forums and is very low in the ranking ladder of this game. You apparently do what you want without conversing with anyone and agreeing upon the best strategy and best idea for THE CLAN, as the other clans do, that's why people want to be in Clan Macinnes, Clan Bruce, and hell even Clan Wolf for that matter.

I am done with you and your part in this game, I know that you can not be wiped from this game completely sir, do not think of me as so stupid to not know that no matter how low your score goes you will always have an account here, and I care not that you post about alchemy or whatever topic you choose, we are all free people here and can write about whatever we want, I was simply saying in the other forum, I hope that you did not intend on me trying to translate PERSONAL EMAILS you and your son sent me through the game, when you write them in spanish, I have not the time or the care to do so, that is simply all i addressed and will ever address regardign your language or typings. Fell free to talk all you want about alchemy, gas price, or even horse manure for all I care it is your right in this game, and write all of it you want in spanish, i have no problem with that.

I do not look for your respect in this game or your friendship at all. I have enough of both.

I bid you a good day sir as I wish to say nothing bad about you any further. Good luck in the game may I see you again sometime

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 08-Nov-2008, 12:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

the only way to finish a war is finishing it.

Pease accept my excuses although I only responded to your. The words can also be weapons, and they exist in this game.

I accept your explanations and I thank them, I consider it a form of respect.

For my part I have finished this episode and I want to clarify that I never tried to offend your real country, your real relatives or tour clan although I have received several attacks fromomany of them.

I see that you are good remembering the past, I am good forgiving.

So receive a hot greeting and if their desire is to continue putting your boot in my head please don't expect I don't scream.Have a nice day my Lord.

tallerlacuba
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 08-Nov-2008, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Issue resolved, squashed, finished, whichever you wish to call it. I too also apologize if for any reason you think I was trying to offend your country or your language or your interests.

Should we meet again on the battlefield sooner or later i hopeyou do not think of it as personal attack but merely part of the game sir

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
  Posted: 08-Nov-2008, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Good my Lord

Let's the game continue with respect, attacks or not.

Have a nice day.
Harlot 
Posted: 07-Dec-2008, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

Congratulations Lady of Avalon on being the New Queen of the Medeval Kingdom,a Job Well Done cheers.gif

Lady Harlot

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
olorin 
Posted: 07-Dec-2008, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
172,149 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Congratulations indeed fair lady. The crown was growing a bit heavy for me anyway.

Perhaps now I can relax from my duties and take in more food and drink.

Enjoy your queenship cheers.gif

--------------------
Slàinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 08-Dec-2008, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Harlot @ 07-Dec-2008, 06:11 PM)
Congratulations Lady of Avalon on being the New Queen of the Medeval Kingdom,a Job Well Done  cheers.gif

Lady Harlot

QUOTE (olorin @ 07-Dec-2008, 10:26 PM)
Congratulations indeed fair lady. The crown was growing a bit heavy for me anyway.

Perhaps now I can relax from my duties and take in more food and drink.

Enjoy your queenship  

Thank you very much both of you...but like I said I don't think I'll be staying on that throne for long..

LOA smile.gif

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
tallerlacuba 
  Posted: 08-Dec-2008, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Congratulations Lady of Avalon

God Save the Queen.
Leelee 
Posted: 09-Dec-2008, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

Congratulations my Lady smile.gif *curtsie* May your reign on the throne be long & glorious smile.gif
PM               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 24-Dec-2008, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

Congratulations to the new king.gif loxinthe...

May you be a fair King my liege...I give the crown with pleasure!!!

Lady of Avalon
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
loxinthe 
Posted: 27-Dec-2008, 12:46 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacIvy

male

I am grateful for that congratulations and humbly submit that my move to gain more citizens had little to do with the crown, and more to do with Thera itself. I am grateful to have been, if only fir a day or two, recognized for my decisions in the rule of my small realm.

PMEmail Poster               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 28-Dec-2008, 03:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Congratulations again fair Queen of Avalon for taking control of your crown once again king.gif
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
  Posted: 01-Jan-2009, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Congratulations again Queen Lady of Avalon.

I see you are the real Queen of this game.

God Save the Queen

tallerlacuba of Idealand
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 19-Jan-2009, 09:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

This game is really surprising...

Congratulations to the new King djam1023 of RebelScot.

I guess it was a lucky recruitment mission.

Long life and Enjoy the crown my Lord.
king.gif
tallerlacuba
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]