Aaediwen's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Whaddaya DO!!!!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Whaddaya DO!!!!
Posted by Aaediwen on Sep 16th, 2006 10:42 AM
Dangit! I just spent the last little bit trying to chase down my Ipod, which as it turns out, has run back off to Louisville since I wasn't able to sign for it on Monday through Friday. Kinda hard to take delivery of something when you're not there!!!

When the Fed Ex Rep called me Monday, I told him I wouldn't be able to take delivery until Saturday, he put a note on it, but then Apple (being the shipper in this case) requested a return on Friday since it had not yet been delivered. ::mad

So I then called Apple, and since FedEx still has the unit, it's going to be 24 hours before they can send it back out. Then, after they send it back out, I've got to somehow notify Fed Ex to ship it somewhere else (which, incidentally is right next door to their facility)

I would have had them deliver there the first time, but I didn't know I had permission to have it sent there.

DARNIT!

Please post your comments below.
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Add Entry   

ha ha
Posted by animallover on Dec 2nd, 2006 3:12 PM
i think that is fun i saw the first part and laghfed

Got it!
Posted by Aaediwen on Sep 28th, 2006 6:29 PM
I have finally recieved my Ipod! Yaay!
Now to contact AmEx and let them know all's fine.

maybe getting somewhere
Posted by Aaediwen on Sep 26th, 2006 6:39 PM
I might finally be getting somewhere, although I'm not going to hold my breath.

I got a reply E-mail from apple today saying my iPod has been re-shipped. However, it does not seem to include a valid tracking number, and I see no note of a changed address or new status in my web order page. Therefore, I have replied to their mail asking for a tracking number and confirmation of the address they sent it to. I know it'll be either my home or my mom's workplace, and in light of what started this whole issue the latter would be much preferred.

Update 09/27/06: I ought to recieve it tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed

Update: 09/28/06: Just checked on my order before leaving for work. It is in Lexington, At the FedEx facility right next door to where I've told them to deliver it to. Any luck at all and I'll have it tonight

Venting at Apple
Posted by Aaediwen on Sep 25th, 2006 9:42 PM
I'm fed up with this! Either they can get me the Ipod I ordered, or they can get me a FULL refund! After calling these people three times, and twice being assured my order would be re-shipped, I have recieved NIX, NADA, ZIP!

THE BASTARDS! I don't care which they get me now, but they had better get me either my Ipod or a refund by Friday!
I went to send them a nice little mail on this a moment ago, and apparently their system is broken, it wouldn't send the E-mail. ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

I'll be sure to call them again tomorrow morning!
as far as I see it right now, they are in breach of contract. They have my money, and I do not have what I ordered because THEY recalled it!
I've been more than fair, I believe, in simply calling and asking for my shipment, thrice!

Just submitted the survey
Posted by Aaediwen on Sep 21st, 2006 7:01 PM
I just got a mail from Apple asking me to fill out a customer satisfaction survey about my calls to their help desk about my order. Since I STILL have not recieved my order, and do not feel confidant that I ever will at this time, I've basically given them quite a spill about how and why I am dissatisfied. If I don't have any confirmation in the morning that my Ipod will be here early next week at the latest, then I'll be placing a third call to their desk. I wonder if I could get an upgrade to an 80 GB out of this. (with the same engraving)

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!