Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Hazel

Birthday: 26-Aug-1979
Total Posts: 12
Realm: wyoming

Im just me. Plain an simple life is perception, how you see me is how I am in your eye, but that dont make me what I am unto another.

I have a love for most everything, my greatest joys in life is being out in the back country of wyoming, reading, kicking rocks, hunting, fishing, camping and treasure hunting.
The sound of a wolfs howl across the prairie is the most beautiful music known to man. and to share it with my love Kevin makes all the more sweet.

"Imagine, if you will, the pristine beauty of a natural wilderness, a river carving it's way through the walls of a deep canyon, a forest filled with only the sounds of wild creatures, a quiet valley safely nestled against a solid mountainside."

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   
User has not made an entry yet.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]"They say the wolf bestows its happy spirit to help people. Women who obtain this spirit become skilled in creative endeavors and experience a strengthening of the senses. I would like to think there is some truth to this in my own life." -Judi Rideout[COLOR=purple]

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!