Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Birch

Birthday: 7-Jan-1984
Total Posts: 111
Realm: DXB

i'm half irish..i wish i could learn irish gaelic... for now i'm having great time discovering so many celtic wonders..i like watching movies (epic), listening to music (now into more folk -both irish & persian-), reading (religions & cultures)...

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   

Merry Christmas :)
Posted by phoenix07 on Dec 26th, 2004 3:13 AM
its too bad we couldnt make it to ireland this christmas..im stuck with study & i wont finish till mid of january! but still it was nice to be together, its my family's first christmas with my fiance.. we sat together around the christmas tree working on it while talking about our sweetest & worst christmas memories smile.gif

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

nothing beats irish fiddle!
Posted by phoenix07 on Dec 17th, 2004 12:07 PM
a friend of mine sent me a collection of anime music trying to act like celtic! it was annoying for me to hear digitized irish fiddle..that is when i told him: "nothing beats irish fiddle"..

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

"May your mind be master of its vow; may your soul be master of its vow; and may you live on in the joy of your soul all the nights of your life."
user posted image
Vd. 18.27

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!