Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Finally!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Finally!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 27th, 2004 10:43 AM
So I worked on my thesis for about two hours today. I finally like what I'm seeing. I've been putting it together for so long and it took a week before I started to acutally like what I was doing. I think I know why too. The first verse of the song is very slow and mellow. I didn't want to put any of the high-suspence or high-action clips in the beginning of the song. I needed to put your basic cips in the first verse at lease. Well those clips are boring. Boring I tell you, boring. I added some effects here and there and it's turned into some nice stuff. My boss, who works with AVID all the time has been watching it. He really likes it. He thinks some of the shots are really good. He keeps telling everyone that he really loves this particular shot. I'm very flattered by that. He's a professional and he knows what he's doing. It's nice to be complimented by a man of his stature when it comes to Editing. Weeeeeeee....

Tonight is college night at Rooney's Irish Pub. Me and Kara and Renee are going to sit at home watching SmallVille and then we're heding off to the pub for some drinking and Dancing! Woo hoo!

Thursday me and Kara and Antoinette are going to go out for a couple of drinks (I can't drink too much around Antoinette cause she's very conservative if you know what I mean).

Tell ya'll about it tomarrow!

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!