Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
238,734 Gold!

It is that time of the year again where we are staring down our largest lump sum expense of the year. Live365 renewal fees!

We can not thank our members enough for purchasing premium accounts, buying products from our store and sending in the occasional donation. This supports our many monthly bills: Streaming fees, Hosting Fees, Domain fees, DNS credit fees, electricity, off site backup fees, postage and packaging for our contests, hardware and software upgrades, replacement of broken equipment, and a host of other misc items.

But we just can not absorb the Live365 fees without your help. The Total Due for all 5 channels (which includes estimated credits) by May 2, 2010 = $1,128.40. The first fee is due in February, with the remaining due from about April 14th through May 2nd.

In order to help us raise these fees, we are once again selling donation packages that includes a Celtic Radio Premium account and a beautiful hardcover book. This year we have a fine selection of books to choose from: Kings & Queens of England and Scotland, Clans & Tartans of Ireland and Scotland, Decoding the Celts(very interesting) and the Crusades: History and Myths revealed!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/donations/f...und_raising.php

And to help support the Haitian relief effort, we have decided to donate $1 from every donation to the American Redcross. So, not only will your donation help support Celtic Radio's continued efforts to support Celtic music; but you will also be helping to feed and rebuild Haiti from their terrible earthquake tragedy.

Thanks once again for your continued support and we look forward to providing Celtic Music through our broadcast channels for another year!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 26-Jan-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
238,734 Gold!

Thanks once again for helping to keep all of our broadcast channels online and streaming. We are at the $195 mark already!

In addition, we are able to accept credit card payments donations this year. When you click on the donate look for the following on the screen:

Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue

Click on continue to use your credit card and by-pass a paypal account.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 30-Jan-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

I have been painfully AWOL from the forums for quite a while, but let me encourage everyone to step up and help Celtic Radio! There's o place like this on the web and I sure do appreciate al the hard work that goes into makng this site my favorite place to visit on the web!

I made my donation tonight. Even a small amount helps. If everyone can do a little something, the need will be met easily. Just wanted to put in my two cents (Hey, I DID donate more than that tongue.gif ).

Take care and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 31-Jan-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
238,734 Gold!

Thank you Haynes and thank you for everyone that helps this site keep running. This month is particularly an expensive month for Celtic Radio and sometimes we wonder if we are going to make our expenses, but you folks come through each and every month.

It does not take much considering the number of members. 20 new subscriptions goes a long ways. Examples of expenses are printer ink, labels, packing and envelopes for our contests and postage. We do not limit ourselves to just the U.S., so if someone wins a prize they could be in a remote part of South America or Eastern Russia and we will mail it! (and we have) smile.gif

On top of that we have hardware and software expenses. Web Hosting, Backup hosting, Music Awards and a hundred other little things.

SO, a BIG thank you from Celtic Radio in helping to keep this site going.

We are closing in on almost half way there for our Live365 renewal fees which is amazing consider we just starting this effort.

We got some great new stuff planned for 2009, so thank you once again for helping us continue our operations all in the name of Celtic Music!
iolanda 
  Posted: 04-Feb-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

Dear Celticradio,
I've just done my donation, I apologize I could donate much more ....
there is a little problem: I've done with Paypal but with my son's e-mail (because he has paypal) : [email protected]. I think you will send the answer to him and not to me, so I'll send you my e-mail unsure.gif
thanks again for your magical site thumbs_up.gif
Slàinte
Iolanda cheers.gif

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Feb-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
238,734 Gold!

WoW!!! We are very pleased and happy to report that we exceeded our fund raising goal this year in record time! I do not recall ever in the past 3 years that we have held this fund raising event breaking our goal by February 14th!!

We just added a few more donations that came in and we are over our goal, so we have removed the link on our main page to the fund raising drive.

Live365 broadcaster fees are covered for another year. Thank you very much everyone!

We are just finishing up on the last of the Tee Shirts and books. These should be mailed tomorrow. Please remember that if you went with the $30 donation package you need to tell us your shirt size to get a shirt! smile.gif

As promosed we are going to be donating $1 of every donation to the Haiti relief effort. We will post a copy here of our donation soon, we are just checking with a few places that might match our donation, so if we can do that it will help all of the more.

Again, our heart felt thanks and appreciation to everyone that donated and also to those that help promote our site!
Rindy 
Posted: 23-Feb-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

This is just fantastic news. thumbs_up.gif note.gif

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
iolanda 
  Posted: 24-Feb-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

I'm agree with Rindy wink.gif
What a fantastic news!
Slàinte band.gif cheers.gif
iolanda note.gif
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]