Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Firefox - Alternative Windows Browser!
single speed 
Posted: 22-Sep-2004, 05:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: San Antonio, Tx

male

The site works great on Apple's Safari Browser as well!

--------------------
If you were accused of being a Christian, would your enemies have enough evidence to convict you?
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him keep pace with the music he hears, however measured or far away.
-Henry David Thoreau

Pray as if everything depended on God, and work as if everything depended upon man.
- Cardinal Francis J. Spellman
PMEmail Poster               
dundee 
Posted: 26-Sep-2004, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

male

biggrin.gif i just downloaded and tried firefox..... it works fine but locks up every time i come to celtic radio.... rolleyes.gif SO WHATS UP WIT DAT!!!! note.gif

--------------------
jim

www.greyaengus.com

"If I say something that can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant it the other way."

often in error, never in doubt.

if guns kill people then my pencil mis-spells words
quote: larry the cable guy

sometimes what ya think ya want
isnt what ya thought ya wanted
till ya get what ya thought ya wanted
and then what ya had is gone....
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 27-Sep-2004, 02:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

locks up?? Extremely strange. At what point? does it load any of the page? if so, how much?

I got Firefox and Thunderbird going, and have officially migrated. I've gone from Mozilla 1.5a to Firefox 0.10 and Thunderbird 0.8 . I've got a few things I'd like to see fixed with this setup. Like better links between these two applications, or at least a easier way to set them up to use each other. Themes fixed the consmetic issues I had and now it looks pretty snazzy, although I'll still be waiting to check out a Celtic theme smile.gif Not bad though, all told. A lot slimmer and more responsive than what I was using. And Absolutely no issues with CelticRadio.net. Matter of fact, it works better than I've ever seen it before. I get the full alpha blend on the menus (which the current incarnation didn't work at all on Mozilla1.5, and previously had only had a flat green background), Tabs for reading the forums (how does anyone read the forums without tabs?) Plenty of real-estate for the web page. And I like having a status bar back on pup-up windows like info boxes and the chat java applet. Did I mention it's more responsive and the alpha blend in the menu works?

I think I'm going to like this smile.gif

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]