Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Bucks, England

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #63
38,242 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Perhaps as Lord Olorin mentioned in the discussions part of MK main page there could be a tutorial for new members. Certainly there seems to be a large influx of new members who could form into clans of their own instead of going it alone.
PMEmail Poster               
SonofHenderson 
Posted: 17-Oct-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

Realm: Bucks, England

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #63
38,242 Gold!

Looks like now that now the prizes have been won, most of the new members have left-now only 43 of us!
PMEmail Poster               
heartsong 
Posted: 17-Oct-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
51,738 Gold!

I wonder if everyone left because they couldn't figure out what to do.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
dalhorn 
Posted: 31-Oct-2013, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHawthorn

male

Maybe they did not leave because they were taken over? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 03-Aug-2015, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
166,604 Gold!

See update below

This post has been edited by olorin on 21-Nov-2016, 07:01 AM

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
lgreaseman 
  Posted: 10-Aug-2015, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Irishpipedad
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Philadelphia, PA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #62
164,885 Gold!

Olorin I have a question for you....within the realm of the game, it list the High King under the politics page. Yet if you click on the "most powerful kingdoms" it say the King is the current most powerful kingdom. Currently there are dtwo different Kings listed. So this begs the question who is the "real" current High King??? Or more importantly who is the one who appoints people and makes decision regarding the Kingdom? Any help would be appreciated...
Lgreaseman of Lawrenceshire
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
  Posted: 21-Nov-2016, 07:15 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
166,604 Gold!

We've had a small but consistent number of new players, but they haven't done much in the way of communicating in the in-game discussion or did allot as far as growing their kingdoms. So I thought I'd post some direct links here for anyone that comes across them, I hope they may help someone.

How to play: http://www.celticradio.net/medieval/help/index.php (this link is found at the very bottom left above logout )

This is a good starting point but there is much more to the game as far as getting the most out of your armies and such. So if anyone has questions related to the game please post them to the in game discussion boards. Someone there, (including myself) would be more than happy to help.

In game discussions: http://www.celticradio.net/medieval/gforum.php (Fourth down on the left under General)

If you create a clan or join an existing clan you will have access to an in game clan forum as well. There is also a discussion area for the country you live in where you can get involved in the politics of your country, (electing a king and so forth). This can gain you additional resources and other perks that are very much worth looking into. Honestly, I have seen very little talking about it here, but I have always felt the politics part of the game has been greatly underused.

Country discussion boards: http://www.celticradio.net/medieval/forum.php (second down on the left under politics)

The simplest advice I can give that will really help you understand everything you can do in the game is just looking to the left and clicking on everything there. Just nose around in those areas and ask questions, you can pick up allot by just browsing those areas and discovering on your own.

Lastly, if you wish to contact someone directly and ask for advice, questions, or anything else game related please take advantage of the in game email system and not the main Celtic radio email, (unless of course you are conversing with someone you regularly have contact with). Some players, (like myself) rarely check their web email and rely on the in game email for game related conversations, and this will typically get you the fastest response.

I hope this helps someone,

Olorin
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]