Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What's Your Opinion Of The Death Penalty?

What's your opinion of the Death Penalty?
All for it [ 5 ]  [41.67%]
Against it [ 7 ]  [58.33%]
unsure [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Richard Bercot 
Posted on 20-Oct-2003, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacAsh

male

And what happens when we have a group of people on the Parole Board who feels that Charles Manson has suffered enough, what then?

--------------------
May your days be filled with Merriment and May you walk in Balance with Creator.

"For every day you fish, you live another day"
PMEmail Poster                
Mayte2 
Posted on 20-Oct-2003, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Hemel Hemsptead - originally nr LLantrisant

female

I think if anyone ever touched my kids I`d kill them myself. Give me the button to press, the syringe to inject, whatever it is that would make the b*st*rds be unable to walk this earth ever again. The thought of someone hurting my kids fills me with anger, dread and guilt that I wasn`t there to help them. I`ve seen the scripts of Lesley Anne Downey pleading for her life and for them to let her go back to her Mum. I hope the b*tch (Myra Hindley) rots in hell.

--------------------
If it breaks when it bends, ya better not put it in!!
PMEmail Poster               
maryellen 
Posted on 21-Oct-2003, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: England
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA

female

The Yates woman and others like her are why we need to have Parenting licenses. Some people should not reproduce. They rape, beat, molest their own kids; but we need to get a license to drive a car or fish in the lake.... Doesn't make sense to me.

--------------------
Seize the time,. . .live now, make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again- Star Trek TNG

"The report of my death was an exaggeration."
-Mark Twain, After reading his own obituary, June 2, 1897

If you ever have a world, plan ahead, don't eat it! - Star Trek TNG
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted on 21-Oct-2003, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

While I may agree that some people should not reproduce it is also one thing that could never get passed becasue thet would be government getting way to involved in a persons PRIVATE life not that they don't already do this but that would surely cause the 2nd revelutionary war.
PMEmail Poster               
Shadows 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

The government is already involved in your parenting decissions... just spank your child in public and see what happens!

They also allow artifical births to folks that nature has determined should not have kids! See my reply above ( about 2 pages I think.).

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
RavenWing 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

QUOTE (maryellen @ Oct 22 2003, 01:06 AM)
The Yates woman and others like her are why we need to have Parenting licenses. Some people should not reproduce. They rape, beat, molest their own kids; but we need to get a license to drive a car or fish in the lake.... Doesn't make sense to me.

What horrifying idea. Parenting Licenses? Sounds too Orwellian for my tastes.

The right to bear children is not a something that should be granted by some government official.

That is truly a horrifying idea. *shudder* disgust.gif

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
Richard Bercot 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

male

QUOTE (maryellen @ Oct 21 2003, 08:06 PM)
The Yates woman and others like her are why we need to have Parenting licenses.  Some people should not reproduce.  They rape, beat, molest their own kids; but we need to get a license to drive a car or fish in the lake....  Doesn't make sense to me.

I am going to have to think on this one (pause) NO!!! It is bad enough for the Government to CONTROL every thing else, but not Parenting.

When my wife applied for her Day Care License. They were trying to impose Rules and Regulations within my own household. Such as: At no time was Alcohol or Tobacco allowed to be on the premises. I told them when the children was there, I did not have a problem with that, but when there were no children in my house then my house is my house and NOT UNDER THEIR CONTROL. After a couple of weeks they complied.

This only goes to show that they want to Control every part of our lives. And a Parent's License would be another step to who knows what. I say enough is enough
PMEmail Poster                
scottish2 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

You should all look for a book entitled "The Death of Common Sense" -How law is suffocating America written by Philip K. Howard I just started reading it and chapter 1 starts out with a story of how back in the Winter of 88 Mother Teresa tried to buy 2 burned out buildings from the city in order to rebuild them into homes for the homeless. Well they got going to had to go to a lot of different hearings as no one group could sell them because they were city property. Well they finally got them and then the city government stepped in and said they had to also install elevators. Since finances were not alloted for this extra $100,000 cost the project never even got off the ground.

Now tell me if you were homeless would you care if you had to climb a couple flights of stairs (building had 4 floors in it) and also have a roof over your head and a nice clean place to eat as one floor was also going to be a soup kitchen. Yet the city would not budge kept saying it's the law it's the law and now (actually then unsure about now) but this never came off so now these homeless have no elevator and no roof or soup kitchen. How crazy is this society becoming??????????? unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Richard Bercot 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

male

I have often said that I was going to start a Party called Common Sense. However Several of my friends said that it would be a mute point because people today do not have any Common Sense what so ever. I do know there are a few of us out there, someplace, I hope. But I am not giving up an Man Kind as a whole, yet.

The problem that I am seeing, is the Special Interest Groups throwing the All Mighty Dollar around in front of our so called Legislators, then they can not make a good judgement call. When the Dollar diminishes Common Sense, that is when you know we are in trouble.
PMEmail Poster                
scottish2 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Well for the most part it seems our rowdy bunch is at least using their common sense. I know I am on several tax boards and it's amazing how stupid some people are you given them fact and they give back pure fiction and think that will shut down the truth LOL
PMEmail Poster               
maryellen 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

female

okay. perhaps I should've clarified. the parenting licenses idea were tongue in cheek. But anyone that has worked for Department of Social Services would know exactly what I meant.
PMEmail Poster               
Shadows 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

My wife has always said that on 9/11 more then the planes destroying buildings happened... she says DUMB DUST was spread world wide... I tend to agree!

The human race is heading for total control by one group or one person, mark my words it will happen in your life time!

We have become so gulable and complacent anything can happen and we would just shrug and say .."that is life ! "

AARGGGH!!!!
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
scottish2 
Posted on 22-Oct-2003, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Well I have become gullable but I agree the majorty has between the death of common sense and those unwilling to stand up for themselves it is heading toward a New World Oder (NWO) and it smells like pooh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maryellen 
Posted on 23-Oct-2003, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

female

ewww. you stink. bag.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Catriona 
Posted on 24-Oct-2003, 04:48 AM
Quote Post

Banned Member

ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (Mayte2 @ Oct 20 2003, 09:32 PM)
I think if anyone ever touched my kids I`d kill them myself. Give me the button to press, the syringe to inject, whatever it is that would make the b*st*rds be unable to walk this earth ever again. The thought of someone hurting my kids fills me with anger, dread and guilt that I wasn`t there to help them. I`ve seen the scripts of Lesley Anne Downey pleading for her life and for them to let her go back to her Mum. I hope the b*tch (Myra Hindley) rots in hell.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]