Patch 
Posted: 08-Apr-2010, 02:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I saw a portion of the Hannity show from Minneapolis on Fox News last night. One of the statistics which the Tea Party's own polling bears out is that 40% of Tea Party members are Independents or Democrats. The number of Democrats in the movement is growing. One would wonder why.

The auditorium for the show was filled and both guests speakers, Sarah Palin and the female Minn. Congresswoman, were well received.

Slàinte,    

Patch     
PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 08-Apr-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

What I'm wondering is why Hannity called the Teapartiers "Tim McVeigh wannabes" and what exactly he meant by that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lXBcROUAx4

--------------------
Yr hen Gymraeg i mi,
Hon ydyw iaith teimladau,
Ac adlais i guriadau
Fy nghalon ydyw hi
--- Mynyddog
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 08-Apr-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

It is about worth as much as the value of the source, a 5th rate video production studio. If you expect people to believe that Hannity made that statement and the lamestream press did not beat him senseless with it, I know people who would like to sell you bridges and toll booths.

Hannitys staff assured me that was not his belief and that they will try to find the tape of the event on March 20 which was not the one I saw.

In the future, I will be retrurning to my old policy of NOT responding to you. I only returned to answering your posts as a courtesy to someone on this site, and it is now appearant that my old policy was, by far, better.

PMEmail Poster               
stevenpd 
Posted: 08-Apr-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Unfortunately you have taken a 30 second piece and have twisted it for your own purposes. The comment was made when Hannity was doing a show after a rally at the Reagan Presidential Library here in California.

Here is the entire segment. Watch it and decide. The comment comes at 7:56 of the 8:12 long clip. Which ends when he goes to commercial. The comment comes after a discussion of the regaining Congress and refers to the audience as an example of force to be reckoned with come November.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 08-Apr-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Stevenpd:

Thanks for the link.

The initial link was a typical tactic of the radical left! I still have a number of D friends both in and out of the Tea Party who display common sense and though I do not agree with them nor they I all of the time we get along quite well.

Slàinte,    

Patch     
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]