Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

It about time we had some more permanent documentation on the Clan Ranking System and RPG System.

Clan Ranking System - This describes the ranking system from 0 - 200 posts and our member nation groups available to all members after 200 posts.

RPG System - This describes that fancy looking graphic with the 3 little bars. Want to know more, go ahead and click it!
user posted image

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 22-Apr-2004, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

I read somewhere that these rankings will be used in a new rpg that will begin sometime this year. Can you give us any more details on that? smile.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 22-Apr-2004, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

Eventually work will begin on a RPG that will be closely tied to this forum. There are just a number of items that need to be completed on the site before I can start work on the RPG.

You will be able to go in and out of the RPG, so it will be seperate from the forum. That way people that want nothing to do with a RPG can continue using the forum just as it is today. The only thing that will change and be upgraded will be profile info.

The vision for the RPG is a real-time world environment represented by the 7 Celtic nations. You will be able to choose your member country and create clans. There will be a map and you will be able to visually see the community across the map.

I think some work will start this year on setting up this RPG. We have everything we need, database, member stats, stable environment. Our goal is to extend the community into this role playing game. I can not promise that it will be this year or next, but one thing for certain is it will definitely be community oriented and geared towards people coming together, working together with the ultimate goal of getting to know people.

I'd like to see the ability of people to create their own clans, elect their clan leader, perhaps even have pretend online marriages? biggrin.gif These marriages could combine clans and through careful and wise decision set a course of the clan onto royalty.

The fun will be this AI that will run everything and create havoc and simulate things happening. Perhaps different clans could compete against each other. The possibilities are endless. Communication will be important.......

I am thinking that this will be developed in Java. It's a long ways off, but it could be something that sets this site apart from all the rest.

Well, you asked for more info. Now I am just rambling! tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 23-Apr-2004, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Sounds pretty cool! Thanks for all the work you put into this place!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Annabelle 
Posted: 24-Apr-2004, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

No you never rambel. This just sounds awesome!
Hail the great and powerful oz!

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 24-Apr-2004, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

QUOTE (Macfive @ Apr 22 2004, 10:58 PM)
, perhaps even have pretend online marriages?  biggrin.gif  These marriages could combine clans and through careful and wise decision set a course of the clan onto royalty.

Could the marriages be real? tongue.gif I could use a wife; or at least a housekeeper. biggrin.gif

MacE

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]