Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 12-Apr-1952
Total Posts: 3
Realm: upstate ny near lake ontario

I'm an artist, poet, semi-musician and environmentalist. So glad to find this place to be with other Celtic music lovers. I work with faeries(any believers out there?) painting their portraits and building homes for the smallest ones, and they like to listen to the music also. I think maybe I drew them in with it in the first place and now they have taken over my life. Not a bad thing, I love them dearly. The artist that inspire me mostly are Brian Froud and Linda Ravenscroft. My favorite music comes from Clannad, Loreena McKennitt, Capercaillie, The Tannahill Weavers and oh too many more.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   

been a while
Posted by carriewolfsong on Aug 2nd, 2013 9:25 PM
Well it's been a while since I've been here so I thought I'd check in. I never really got the hang of navigating this site so I kind of lost interest. And I also continue to have problems with the radio station reception so it started to make little sense to visit here. So sad. Was hoping for so much more. But I don't give up that easy so I've decided to try it again for a while.

I've been doing an ancestry search for a few months now and have made some wild discoveries. It seems that I have some very deep Celtic roots that I never knew of. It shocked me so that I went around for days in a daze... kind of an identity crisis...Turns out that I am 22nd great grand-daughter to Robert The Bruce!! Holy 'you know what'! I was always told we were French all the way back to forever but forever turned out to be only 2 grandparents back and they weren't even all French. But then of course my 22nd great grandfather's heritage has quite a bit of French in it anyway...and so we come full circle. What a ride it has been! I rechecked the info many times and in quite a few places and still came up with the same results. So I have to conclude that it is true. I'm still a bit dazed but feeling like this info explains some of the feelings I've always had all my life. I've always felt a kinship with the Celts because I have Celtic blood running through my veins.
It feels like I've come home. king.gif

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

hi again
Posted by carriewolfsong on Apr 26th, 2013 10:31 AM
Well it seems I've finally figured this thing out! I'm so glad to be here! Hope to make some friends and share some of my love for the music and the fae art that I create. All my art is produced while listening to Celtic music because can you think of any other music that faeries would listen to? And now finding this site has made that part of my creating that much easier. Hope you will check out my site at www.etsy.com/shop/faeriearthart.

hi
Posted by carriewolfsong on Apr 25th, 2013 8:35 PM
Just saying hi for now and hoping this works. Been having trouble with it. Fingers crossed...

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!