Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Rowan

Birthday: 4-Feb-1971
Total Posts: 0
Realm: Portland, Oregon

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   

Death in the Family
Posted by Angel Whitefang (Rider) on Apr 29th, 2004 3:04 PM
on April 25th 2004 Not only did my husband and I celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary but we also recieved the news that my cousin Pat & his family had been in a horrible accident. They were on their way home from a day trip to Albuquerque New Mexico when their car was struck by a drunk driver, killing my cousin Pat ,his wife & thier neice.
The only one that was in the car who is still alive is there youngest son, he is in critical condition. Their oldest son & only Daughter were driving behind them and saw the accident happen. Pats vehicle was struck by a Navajo Indian National Truck, the gentleman who worked for the Navajo Nation died on the way to the hospital. My heart goes out to all of the people left behind Especially My Uncle J, Pat was his eldest son. It was a day for great happiness and terrible tragedy. How one family can be given joy and heartbreak on one day amazes me sometimes. When the bodies are released I am sure we will be going to the funeral. what a waste of precious human lives.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!