Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Any Time At All - A Session Picker's Tribute to The Beatles, Listener Album Review
CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Sep-2009, 03:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,208 Gold!

Once in a great while we get a CD submitted by a musician (or musicians in this case) that expands upon Celtic Music in ways that displays a creative genius that is very hard to find these days. Brian Hebert & Friends have done just that with their release of "A Session Picker's Tribute to The Beatles. As the title implies, this CD is a tribute to The Beatles and on it you will find a generous listing of 26 tracks of some of your favorite Beatle songs played during the early half of the Beatles catalog, or what some call the Red Album period. Brian likes to call these tracks Morphs which he has arranged as Jigs, Slip Jigs, Reels, Hornpipes, Slow Airs and instrumental covers. Now you know why we are featuring the Beatles on Celtic Radio!

The album itself is just beautifully relaxing and it brings the memories of that fabulous 4 that have been a constant reminder of our now fading youthful past. And that is the magic that Brian Herbert and Friends have created, a gentle reminder of those wonderful glory days of The Beatles played masterfully in Traditional Irish and American Flat-picking style. With the Beatles release of their Re-mastered Originals and of course our youth discovering The Beatles through the recently released Harmonix Beatles RockBand, you might be feeling a bit left out. Go ahead and let Brian Hebert and Friends help you relive your Beatle Memories through "Any Time at All" - 5 Golden Stars from Celtic Radio!

Read more from the review:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/news.php?item=803

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]