> Clann An Drumma, Highlander Radio Featured Artist
Rindy 
Posted: 16-Nov-2005, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Here is a update from Joe Mackenzie this morning..

hey guys , heres a wee update, everything is going well you have to understand that it does take a wee bit of time to replace a full band and rehearse it as well but this weekend i will be posting pics and bios of the new lineup, and will be in the studio next week recording a new cd hopefully released for xmas, have been commisioned for music for a documentary and have other exiting stuff on the way

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
Posted: 16-Nov-2005, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington, IN

female

Really glad to hear that. Soon is getting closer. thumbs_up.gif
Can't wait to hear the new CD.

--------------------
"We all get heavier as we get older because
there's a lot more information in our heads."
So I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me!
"Mama Tater"

PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 16-Nov-2005, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

clap.gif I am SO excited too to find out about the new line up, the new cd and gosh...a documentary! That is BRILLIANT!! Clann An Druma is such a personal thing for Joe it seems. This must be a very trying time...I hope he knows how much he is supported though....now...if we can convince him to bring the new CAD a bit further west.... angel_not.gif ...what do ya think Rindy??? Someplace west of the Mississippi?? Have a great day you guys!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 16-Nov-2005, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

cynni, I am also excited about this new CD... thumbs_up.gif

Amy, wouldn't that be fantastic...keep our fingers crossed...and our toes...lol

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
Posted: 17-Nov-2005, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

I am keeping my fingers cross they are out yuor way also. thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 19-Nov-2005, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Y'all will probably think I am weird, but I had an odd feeling for a quite awhile that there was something brewing in the pot of this band's possible break-up. I don't know how to explain it but I just rather felt it. Being a daughter of a professional musician I saw it happen many times and while sad at the time, good things always comes out of it at the end. I am sad to see it happen to CAD but hope we get two great bands out of one. I am sure good things are in store for us in the future! thumbs_up.gif

To be continued, eh?
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 19-Nov-2005, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Hey guys...I just went to sign into the CAD forum...and can't get in....anyone know what is going on??? PM me if you do....Thanks!!
Rindy 
Posted: 19-Nov-2005, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi Amy,
The administrator is working on some security checks..should be back on later this afternoon..

HI Celtic Rose!! Yes we all new something was happening-hopefully both bands will gain from this.. wink.gif

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 20-Nov-2005, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Just want to say the CAD site is up and running..now.we are still waiting on the line up from Joe Mackenzie

http://clannandrumma.com

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
Posted: 20-Nov-2005, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

I had this feeling also. Just by the way the band had been acting at gfm. They just didn't stick together like they had in the past. Kind of like when Tu and Davey left.
Tu-bard was just kind of by himself. During the show at Glasgow. So sad that things like this happen. But I guess that is what like is about. You just have to move on.
Well now we just have to see what the 2 bands are like. I will love both bands. thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 22-Nov-2005, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Here is the latest update from Joe Mackenzie -its getting close....

Hi all,am a bit dazed at the moment as last night the power from the drumming blew me away, i am getting realy exited at the sound that is coming out just now, our spines where tingling and that has to be a sighn of whats to come, the new tunes are reflecting a sense of freedom of expression that i needed to get out of my system i think you will be surprised when you hear the mackenzie unleashed and free to roam in the tribal world, i cant wait to play live for you and i will relish the feedback as i know i will get an honest responce from the clann an drumma tribe, will be posting the pics anytime now and will let you know the release date of the new cd asap, to you all be of good health, and remember KEEP IT TRIBAL,slainte joe.
PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
Posted: 22-Nov-2005, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Really glad to hear that. Have been waiting just for that too. thumbs_up.gif
Not one soon either.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 29-Nov-2005, 09:22 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

The news is in-with Joe Mackenzies approval I am posting this...and for everyone wondering about Tu-Bardh you might want to read this..seems Tu is in the new up coming movie The New World. www.thenewworldmovie.com Congratulations Tu!

och i wanted to tell you all to look out for the movie at xmas but its too late now aye tu-bardh gets to hang out with some of these great actors ,and i might as well tell you now hes back with me in clann an drumma, also in the lieup is robbie macfarlane who has played with the original concept of the band and who has been in so many movies that you will have to wait for the bios, and on pipes an old friend of mine who also played in a band i was in a while back ,brian cartwright agin his cv is so huge that we will have to give him his own page, the other members are still to be picked from what was again a huge amount of great people and has made the picking of the lineup quite hard as i had so much to choose from,will post the photos asap and also the first clip from the dvd hope you like what you see aand hear im buzzing just now as not only are things going great regarding the band but xmas is on its way and i love celebrating with my family ,catch you all soon ,slainte joe.
Posted: 03-Dec-2005, 04:21 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Wow! Thanks so much, Rindy. I confess I have not been keeping up with CAD/Albannach so this is good news that Tu Bardh will be joining Joe in CAD. I always did like him and thought he added much to the band. wink.gif
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 09-Dec-2005, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Howdy...meant to pop in & ask Rindy...Joe must be working on the website revamp he was telling us about eh? I can't get in so figured it must be that. I can't wait to see the new faces. They are all new to me since I've never seen them. Having heard so much about Tu though...now I really wish I could see them live. Will be great when the new cd and even better...the dvd come out! Wish it was in time for Christmas though! Oh well...as Joe said...patience.... whistling.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]