Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (Camac @ 13-Feb-2008, 03:17 PM)
13/02/08

Celticrose;
Have a great time in Phoenix at the games. Hope you find what you are after. I know about prices, while in Scoland last year I thought I might get a new kilt as mine is getting tight around the girth. they wanted 300 pound ($850.00) for just the kilt without any accessories . I bought the first in Scotland back in 63 and it cost $150. including sporran, socks , garters and tabs.

Camac.

Thanks Camac! I keep trying to find a McArthur cape. Some booths want an arm and leg, but one booth was only $25.00. That is more my price. I don't care if it is wool or not. I hope the vendors will be at the Phoenix games in a couple weeks. If not, I will contact them.

you know? I was thinking we should really post on here anything and everything in regards to the McArthur line and history. What do you all think? Anyone have any info to share?! I will be working on some research in the meantime myself.

At this time all I know is that the McArthur clan was as old as the MacGregors and that is pretty old and very significant..I think! Anyone know any more about them?

PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]