RavenWing 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

All of the days events are spinning through Isabelle's mind as she is soaking in the tub. Memories she wanted to keep buried keep rising to the surface.

He's not dead.....but he's not alive! What does this mean? A howl suddenly flashes in her mind. Why are the wolves so restless, and why are there so many here? I haven't felt this many since...

The sounds of old Zeb in the other room muttering to himself snap her back to reality. What has that old curmudgeon been keeping from me? What was Jack talking about? Who is jealous? What is REALLY going on? I have to know.

She gets out of the tub and throws on her clothes not bothering to dry off and storms in to the other room to see Zeb in one of his meditations.

Wake up you old coot! I want to know what hell is going on here! What was Jack talking about? Who is jealous? What really did happen? Why did you do this to us?

She stands in front of Zeb with her fists on her hips and a wild look in her eyes. One can almost see the sparks flying from her.

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Offical sacrifice to the guitar gods-Play til you bleed

ZodiacWillow

Realm: second star to the right, straight until morning

male

Zeb is thrown out of his meditaion by Isabelle's rantings. He looks to see her standing in front of him hands on hip, and still soaking wet. Zeb stands and walks over to Izabelle. She backs up a few steps...
You want to know? You want to know that this old fool has loved you for centuries? You want to know that had Jack found out what you were he would have had you killed as a witch!
Zeb walked closer to Isabelle while talking. He was not the sort of man to shout, his voice stayed strong and began to lower...
I tried to help the boy...but he was swayed by gold... and power. Yes he loved you! I am sure of that. But he was involved in some bad things, dear. I tried to keep him from danger. But his "change" was done by someone that Jack had crossed. I tried to save him... alas I was too late. We have gone over this!....

Isabelle didn't look satisfied with that answer. She said " What about the rest!??!!!"

Zeb looked at her and he knew that she knew. That he had always loveed her. But how to put into words something that has been repressed for centuries.

I promised your mother I would always protect you. Keep you from harm. We have traveled many roads together, and many apart. I will admit ... He lowers his head a bit for fear of the truth being known.. he hasn't expressed outward love since the invasion and his beloved had been slain by the Romans...Isabelle begins to sence the feelings of loss and of love that Zebulon has....
Yes, dear Isabelle. There is a soft spot in this very old heart for you. You were never to find out though..... I'm sorry this has come to pass..... I never wanted to interfere with your feelings... You loved Jack. ....and the few others... I am here to keep a balance.... To keep our kind safe.... If I admit love you become a target. So these feelings I have kept to myself all these years... hurt as it has I guess it does feel some better having you know..... I just......

He paused something zeb never did. He is always sure of his words. He does not speak for the sake of speaking. When he speaks there is always reason... For the first time he is at a loss of words. The overwhelming emotion has clouded his train of thought...

He lifts his head, and looks at Isabelle for some responce ....

--------------------
BARDDAS BLOG/WEB SITE

Co Founder/Member of the KDC

Music is holy, art is sacred, and creativity is power

Everyday is EARTH DAY to a farmer

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde

Some men are drawn to oceans, they cannot breathe unless the air is scented with a salty mist. Others are drawn to land that is flat, and the air is sullen and is leaden as August. My people were drawn to mountains- Earl Hamner Jr.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

Zeb had not been one to discuss his emotions with anyone... And now he has done so and years of emotion well to the surface.. The guilt he has felt about Jack, the sadness of his entire tribe being wiped out, his love.... His responsibility....

HE stands up and walks towards the window
RavenWing 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

female

Isabelle is shocked by Zeb's confession and feels her knees start to get weak. She starts shaking so much that she sinks to the floor. In her heart, she knows this as truth. In her mind's eye she relives the past few centuries and realizes what has been lying underneath the surface for these long years...love... true...pure...love. She is unsure of what actions should be taken if any.

She looks up and sees Zeb standing there looking like a lost puppy and knows that she can't lie. On wobbly legs, she stands up, walks over to Zeb, and embraces him.
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

OOC: HOLY COW! (hand over mouth) This stuff must be infectious, I think everyone is watching waaaay too much daytime TV.

What next, was thinking Lassie might come back and fool around a little with that wolf, but now we are saddled down with that damn cat!

Well, this is courtesy of our fellow player, not sure if it was sent by her character Ann, or if Janet sent it in one of her rare opportunities to squeeze in time on the pc since her character has taken over, but here it is for what it's worth.
http://www.flowgo.com/flowgo2_view.cfm?page_id=3832

Firth, err, Leo (think we all may be in for some psychotherapy here soon)
cool.gif

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

ˇVisté! ˇTe lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
RavenWing 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

female

OOC: HAHAHA!!! There's nothing like a vampire to get the passions flowing wink.gif BTW - we have over 400 years leading up to this, how about you all? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 12:11 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

OOC- LMFAO!!!! This has been hinted since we entered the story..... I thought this was theropy???!! huh.gif
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

Zeb i sstnding in front of the window. He feels Isabelles hand on his chest. HE turns round and sees that everything is ok, look on Isabelle's face. He thinks too himself Whhhhhew, what a relief.

He puts his hand on her head as it rest on his shoulder.

RavenWing 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

female

Trying to get her composure back, Isabelle walks back to the bathroom to properly dry off. She walks back into the other room, sits in a comfy chair and says What next? And what's with these wolves? Are you sensing them too?
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

With us? We've spent Centuries together. We know one another better than ourselves. We hide nothing anymore. But, as far is this surge of abnormal occurence. The others are in Aberdeen. There are several implements there that can be utilized. If the girl had preformed her ritual there, it would have been catasrophic. Imagine an energy ampliphier. But, connected to the entire planet. The lines that entwine the earth, connect all living beings... Just inmagine what could have happened....
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

I am going to assume I can not talk you into going to the realm for your safty?
RavenWing 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

female

Isabelle shoots him a "don't even try it" look.

We need to get to Aberdeen before they start any more trouble, then. I don't even want to think about what could have happened. Should we leave now or tomorrow?
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

I figured I had to try. Let me shower, and change clothes and then we can head out.

Zeb walks to the lamp and sits it in the window. Isabelle looks confused. He walks towards the bath and takes his shirt off. He is covered in deep blue/black spirals that have been tattooed over his arms and torso...
The lamp is a quiet signal. If someone knocks at the door, it should be Connor. He can get us to Aberdeen. Just make sure it's him....

Zeb goes to the bath and closes the door. He turns on the water... He can't believe all that has transpired in the past half hour. She knows he thought. And more so she didn't leave, and she feels the same... AH, the fates he chuckled to himself....

The hotwater runs down his back He tries to relax. To focus on the next move. What is it Jack is trying to do. He is OBVIOUSLY leading us somewhere.....
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

((OOC: Since you two (Zeb & Isabelle) seem to travel into the other realm fairly often, you should be aware of me, as well as I should be aware of you two.))

Slowly darkness crept over the sky and the two women sat next to the fire, silent. It was no unfriendly silence. Much rather were both thinking their own thoughts.
"Ye might have wondered why I call that wolf here my uncle, I guess." Lierin said finally and smiled fondly at the wolf whos ears popped up. "He is, in fact, the brother of my mother. She is a shapechanger, but decided to stay in her human form after she got to know my father. They say she came to him in a dark winter's night, during a lunar eclipse and stayed ever after. They were so happy.. I always hoped I could be as happy too. But it didn't work out for me. That's why I live alone with just a few house gnomes for company." She smiled sadly and huddled into her armchair.
"My father died 3 years ago, cancer."

Moira just looked at her, seemingly thinking. Lierin got up and threw another log onto the fire. "Would you like something stronger than tea? I have some nice old ancient reserves here."
The blonde woman nodded. "Do you have some Islay Whisky here?"
Lierin opened a cabinet and took two tumblers and a bottle out. "Talisker?"
"Sure."
The slim woman fought the cork for a bit and poured some of the amber colored liquid into them. She gave one to Moira and sat back into her seat. "On good working terms" she said with a wink. "Sláinte."

After they sat in front of the fire for another while she showed Moira the guest room and the second Bathroom and they went to bed.

The next morning, when Lierin tapped into the kitchen with bare feet she saw (moderately surprised) Moira sitting there already, over a steaming mug of coffee, watching one of the brownies sweeping the kitchen floor. The look she gave Lierin made her laugh.
The other brownie came in after finishing the living room and poured Lierin some hot tea.
"What would you like for breakfast?" she asked with a hidden yawn.

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 26-Jul-2003, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

I awoke laying in the bed, with agonizingly brilliant daylight streaming through the window. My mouth tasted like the bottom of a birdcage, and there was drool down the side of my face and my hair was firmly plastered to my cheek and neck. Garfield was sitting heavily on my chest, staring down into my face and purring unreasonably loud- the sound coming from him sounded like a lawn mower motor thundering through my brain.

The only movement I could seem to manage without completely dismembering my head from my body was to roll over a bit and make some attempt to focus my eyes on the wall opposite the window. I did notice that Firth was once again asleep in a chair in the corner of the room. I felt a bit guilty about drinking all that wine, when I had intended for a night of romance. Everytime I seem to think that things are going to work out for us, something always happens! The frustration I feel is almost untolerable! I can feel the irritation rising but I must not try to think too hard just now or my brain will explode.

Oh well, nothing to do now but take a shower and change clothes and try to make our way to Edinburgh today. I have to get my papers in order, and I have to leave this place before it is too late! First things first, I stumbled as I attempted to find the floor with my feet. Having failed at that, I crawl to the bathroom and begin paying pennance to the Porcelain God of Goodtimes, and vow to never drink again.

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]