> Joys And Concerns
CelticRoz 
Posted: 25-Mar-2005, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Oh good for you, Susie! Will be great to see Adam over here and all over the site! Hope he comes soon. I have been inviting people too, but so far they haven't posted. sad.gif

I love K-Love too. I have on my satellite dish now on my TV a couple of Christian stations that I really like to listen to as well. But when I am on the computer, I try to play Highlander radio!

How are you doing there in NC? You doing ok? I lived in western NC for a couple years and miss it very much. Beautiful country there in NC! Take care and have a Happy and blessed Easter! Going to do anything special?
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
susieq76 
Posted: 25-Mar-2005, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

Hey Rose, we are dog-sitting for Wasabi this weekend (the sheltie I told you about). Very cute. We will of course go to church and all that, as well. I am sure Adam will post soon. I hope that he doesn't put up his picture, or some other woman may try to snag him, LOL! Not that I have any claim, of course. whistling.gif

I don't have satellite, so don't get any of that stuff. NC is alright. Lots of pollen! Where did you used to live in western NC? Things are going fine over here. Just trying to keep my head attached and all that biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 25-Mar-2005, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Susie! I saw Adam perusing in here. Wonder if he posted on this forum at all.

Oh, you are baby-sitting Wasabi? How cute! Gotta love those dogs!

I used to live in Asheville, NC. I loved it there..........except for winter, hee hee. I am a desert rat and not used to that stuff. We moved back to Arizona due to family having health problems and felt we needed to be closer to them. It was a great move being back, but I do miss the Smokies.

We will go to church on Easter too, but that is about it. We are having a family birthday party tomorrow so we will kind of celebrate Easter and hubby's mother's birthday together.

I think it was so wonderful that you got to meet Brian and CarolinaScotsman. And you look adorable in the photo! The guys were pretty nice looking too you were with. biggrin.gif

Blessings on you!
susieq76 
Posted: 19-Apr-2005, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Hey everyone! Update time - things have been so hectic!!!! I got into Meredith, and my dad said I can go, so I am so thrilled! Praise God. And our office is in the middle of moving, which is crazy! And exams are about to kick in. I have met the most wonderful man in the world who has been taking all my time, and I am going to England in May to visit him! I will be in Wales as well, and hope to get pictures back to everyone!

So, everything is going well over here, if not insanely busy! I hope all of you are doing great as well. I have missed not having the time to be on CR!!
PMMy Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 19-Apr-2005, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Very good news, Susie! Congratulations on everything that you have going good in your life. God is good, eh? Well you start school in the fall then? Have a great time in the UK. Looking forward to seeing the pics! Keep in touch!
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 19-Apr-2005, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

We've missed you too, dear! God truly is wonderful isn't He! So glad to hear that things are going so well for you. Enjoy your trip! (I am SO envious! wink.gif )

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
Rindy 
Posted: 19-Apr-2005, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Susieq,

So good to hear from you. I am glad things are going your way. You deserve it. Yes get lots of pictures for us...

Wizard I hope things will start going your way. You are a fantastic man...Truly. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers..

Slainte biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
susieq76 
Posted: 20-Apr-2005, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Thanks guys! I will be starting in August, and I am so excited! I cannot wait! I will be majoring in English with a minor in Professional Communications, which should be so neat.

I want to hear updates with you guys. How has everything been going?
PMMy Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 22-Apr-2005, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Susie! Well everything is going well here. Hubby has to go in for another kidney unltrasound which I am not too happy about. I thought all that was over, but doc wants to check him out again.....so that has me worried. We are planning a trip to Oregon in June to see family. Excited about that as I have never been to Oregon and keep hearing how beautiful it is. I am still trying to lose weight, but my birthday was a couple weeks ago and I put on 2 lbs from eating cake all week and managed to only lose 1 lb from it all! Gee! No more fun for me I guess. Other than that all goes well. Thanks for asking! smile.gif
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 25-Apr-2005, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

Hello everyone! I have a prayer request...

I've gotta go to court Thursday. It's a long story, but its all about my daughter missing a bunch of sick days at school without a doc's excuse. My daughter stays sick ALOT, and if we took her to the doc everytime she got sick, we'd never have anything for paying bills! It's a $15 copay every visit plus usually about $50 in medicine, sometimes more. That adds up pretty quickly! So keep us in your prayers Thursday, if you don't mind!
susieq76 
Posted: 26-Apr-2005, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

I will definitely pray for you, Allen. They tried to threaten me with court one time when my daughter was in kindergarten, but didn't get away with it b/c in NC you don't have to go to school until you are 7, so since she was 4 1/2 I told them I would just take her out of school if they tried anything.

Is Tiffany sick because she hates school? I only ask because I was like that as well - I made myself sick because I was so miserable, and my daughter always tries that too. Going to the doctor's is so expensive, and they really shouldn't force it for something they can't do too much about anyway...

I will pray, and remember that the Lord always comes to the aid of those being persecuted, and that He will clear your name and that of your daughter as well.

God bless!
PMMy Photo Album               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 26-Apr-2005, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

Hey dear!

Well... That is possible, but its not always the case. Read the discussion Annabelle and I had over in the thread called Egan is in Ireland (I think) for more details.

And actually she DOES hate school! You see, because of her immune system problems, she has missed so much school that she just feels overwhelmed. She doesn't have a strong a footing in the basics as the other kids do, so she gets angry at herself and at the teachers.
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 26-Apr-2005, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

Allen.....Have read your conversation with Annabelle in the other forum. So sorry that you have to deal with this, my friend. Will add my prayers to the rest. smile.gif

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 26-Apr-2005, 09:59 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Oh Allen, so sorry, I will be thinking of you. ITs not easy, but as you have told me God will help you and your daughter. Let us know how it comes out.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 26-Apr-2005, 10:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

Well, after I sent the message to Allen, I started to read back messages and I see that I have missed a few more.

So....Rose, I know that you won't be online for awhile until your computer problems are corrected (sorry 'bout that...isn't it maddening) but I want to hear how your hubby's tests went. So when you are online again, let us know, okay?

Susieq...sounds as if life is going great for you. So happy to hear it. How did you meet this "wonderfull guy" from England? Congratulations on returning to school.

Rindy....has your evening been better than your day was? Sure hope so. Tomorrow will be even better!!!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]