Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,346 Gold!

DECEMBER CD CONTESTS RESULTS

A Big Congrats to the following members who won a CD in our December monthly CD Contest:

Barb from New York wins the The Old Speakeasy CD by Barleyjuice.
Tom from Massachusetts wins the Air and Fire CD by Perkilt.

We have been running our monthly and special CD contests since 2004 and to date we have given away 1,830 CDs. A big THANK YOU to all of the musicians who have donated their CDs to this contest and to the Celtic Radio Founders who financed all of the envelopes and postage!

Check out our January Contest and how to win. This month we are featuring 1 brand new CD donated Camille Nelson.

user posted image

Camille Nelson is a multi-instrumentalist and has been in the music industry for over 10 years, releasing her second studio album, Lead Me Home with Stone Angel Music in August 2017, which debuted at number 8 on the Classical-Crossover and number 11 on the Classical Billboard charts and won Best Christian Album in the 2018 IMEA Awards. She is releasing her third studio album, Sacred Lullabies with Heart Dance Records on August 23, 2019.

Blending elements of folk, classical, bluegrass and new age music, Lead Me Home features relaxed, intricate acoustic guitar melodies of both traditional and original hymns accompanied by a string ensemble with guest artists, Steven Sharp Nelson of The Piano Guys, Alex Sharpe (formerly of The Celtic Woman) and Ryan Shupe of Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. Camille worked with Executive Producer Paul Cardall to create this album as well as producer Trevor Price.

Our January 2020 CD contest features music from Camille Nelson.

JANUARY 2020 GIVEAWAY

Lead Me Home

View all of the our contest on the MEGA CONTEST PAGE]

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
togo 
Posted: 07-Jan-2020, 05:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Massachusetts

male

Thanks so much!
So excited winning the Air and Fire CD by Perkilt.
I love the monthly CD contest. I always look up the artists and enjoy reading about them and listening to their music.
Perkilt has a great sound and can’t wait for the CD!

thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-Jan-2020, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,346 Gold!

Love to find deserving homes for these wonderful CDs that these artists donate to us. I believe going forward our monthly CD contests are going to feature more information on the artist like we did this month along with a social media tweet which actually garnered the attention of Camille!

I still feel there is worth and an honorable place for CDs - while you could listen through Apple music or purchase the CD through Amazon, there is something about having a well crafted CD with the cover art and insert with lots of interesting and thought provoking information.

thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]