> Ghost Tours
Dark Lady 
Posted: 07-Nov-2006, 06:51 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

wow... i love ghosts stories, though im a very scarry person...i've never seen a ghost before, but yes something similar...when i go to sleep, i always see like small shadows or things like that flying around me for a while, but then...it stops... it's quite strange...but anyway, for me, it's funny, haha

--------------------
Cezy ---[i'm keeping you forever and for always...]----
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Sekhmet 
Posted: 15-Nov-2006, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Pittsburgh-ish, Pennsylvania

female

I've been in the "ghost scene" of Gettysburg...for awhile. Ok, a long while. Ok, since the ghosts were new...well ok, maybe not that long.

Suffice it to say I used to be around when there was only *one* ghost tour in Gettysburg...last I checked there were 14, and another one was forming. And yes, I've been mildly embroiled in the ghost wars in town too, though fortunately I'm no longer in the line of fire. LOL

Unfortunately, your level of enjoyment depends largely on who is running the tours, who they have hired to *give* the tours, the other guests present that night, and the material presented. I've been on a few where the main entertainment was watching the drama between rival groups trying to use the same territory for their tour, and I've been on others that were excellent. It's more or less a roll of the dice. Personally, I much prefer the tours that present at least remotely plausible material and are minimally disruptive to the residents, which is becoming a massive concern in town.
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
LeylaPepper 
Posted: 16-Nov-2006, 02:09 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: San Carlos, California

female

I just finished watching a TV show where the team from TAPS goes to a castle in Ireland called Leeps Castle....I don't scare easily but this one scared me. They were able to clearly catch a woman's voice and a voice of someone speaking in a language that had not been spoken since the 1300s. Put me down for a tour of THAT castle!! But first let me drink a pint or two!!

Anyway...greetings all from San Francisco!

Leyla

--------------------
Weary beneath the flowing cloak,
The traveller rests against an oak
And fights the lure of heavenly sleep
-"I pray the Lord my soul to keep..."
PMEmail Poster               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 08-Mar-2008, 09:16 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan Cathcart-USA
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Knights
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Perryville, Arkansas

male

Leyla have you been to the Winchester Mansion? It is haunted as well and is far closer to you. But anyway, I am experienced in the Paranormal, and one day hope to go to Stirling Bridge, I hear it is quite a Spirited Experience and well when I die I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread there. Hope all is well with you and Kirk.....

--------------------
Blessed Be,
Sir. Raibeart Paris, OGU
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

When I'm on Vacation this August I am going to take in three Cemetary tours in our City.....I'll be sure to bring my Digital Camera to see if I can catch some abnormalities.

We used to live in apartments that are now about 55 yrs old. We moved from a Bach, to a 1-bdrm then to a 2-bdrm over a 10 yr period. The experiences we have had are pretty chilling, however if you have an open mind it can be very interesting. One Halloween, a few of my friends were putting make up on for our Annual Fort of Fear Halloween outing & I captured many orbs in my bedroom. If I can figure out how to scan & upload pictures on this site, I'll post it.

Another time I was out at my best friend's acreage & we actually caught a manifestation outside; I was taking a picture of a mate coming from the house back to the bonfire (which we were both many many yards away from). My girlfriend & I still experience interesting happenings in her house, garage & grounds.
PM               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]