MKOC19's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Dead Week

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Dead Week
Posted by MKOC19 on May 2nd, 2005 9:12 PM
Dead Week is just what it sounds like. It is the week before finals when everything is settling down and everyone is trying to finish last minute papers/projects/homework assignments or all of the above before finals. I am one of those people. I also work in between classes, eatings, sleeping, showering, seeing my room mate, my boyfriend, and studying and not in that particular order. Now, I can be a rather clumsy person. I am surprised that I have not severely hurt myself sometimes. I work in the theatre so I am always building things which means, Mary has to use power tools. ohmy.gif I know. Not a good thing, but surprisingly they keep asking me to come back. I cannot count the number of times that I have gotten splinters, or dropped something. Just today the power screw driver decided to slip entirely on its own accord and go into my thumb and cut a rather large gash. It didnt bleed at first, but a minute later I was bleeding more than I thought I was going to. Oh well...It is not the first time that I have done it and I am pretty sure that it won't be the last. If I were to count the number of cuts I got because something just decided to slip on its own accord I would be counting for years.

Well, I just thought I would procrastinate a little bit....I MEAN...UPDATE everyone on the THRILLING life that I lead. ::hears snores in the background:: Good night to all and to all a good night. smile.gif bye1.gif Mary

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

watch the table saw!
Posted by Aaediwen on May 3rd, 2005 7:58 PM
ouch! don't let your hand slip on a table saw or similar. those things don't know the difference between wood or flesh, or if they do, they like flesh better.

Good luck with finals!

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!