Posted: 16-Sep-2004, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wake Forest, NC

male

I just received an email from Graham Wright, one of the members of Glengarry Bhoys!

I wrote to them letting them know that I discovered their music here on CelticRadio.net, and thanked them for supplying the station with the music, and letting them know that I just recieved their CD, Rhoots, and enjoy it greatly.

Graham wrote back and thanked me and praised the station for promoting their music. I also mentioned that I plan to see them at the Dundedin Celtic Festival in November, and he hopes to be able to meet me then.

I just wanted to share, and say that I think it's great how this wonderful site has introduced many of us to new music we may not have ever heard any other way, and that it allows us to be such a wonderful community. I now have the opportunity to possibly meet the Bhoys in person, thanks to this site. That's just kinda cool to me.

--------------------
le gach dea-mhéin
~Brian
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
DesertRose 
Posted: 16-Sep-2004, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Oh wow! How exciting Brian! Doesn't that just make your day? I remember when I wrote to Twinflame and how I discovered their music through this site...........what a joy that was! I have been listening to the Glengarry boys lately too and really have come to love them.

Thanks for sharing, Brian! thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 16-Sep-2004, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

Brian, if you are done playing with all the hurricanes this year, get your butt up to Bethlehem next Friday and you can see them live with us. Maybe you can even be in one of the pictures we plan on taking with some of the entertainers that will be there that weekend.

Next question is, can you go through the metal detecters in the airport with your wrist?? biggrin.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Avonlea22 
Posted: 16-Sep-2004, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

male

Ha! I wish I could come up. They are going to be here in November, so I'll just be patient and wait.

And yes CelticRose, it put a big smile on my face. biggrin.gif
freekenny 
Posted: 13-Oct-2004, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Beaches of North Carolina & Mountains of Kentucky

female

O'siyo Avonlea,
~Wow! That would be enough to make the rest of my year just perfect! wink.gif Congrats on the email!
~I can't get over the fact of how much they have 'touched me' through their music in the short tyme I have been listening to them here..I just had to have their CD, Juice and I have been listening to it faithfully every day over and over biggrin.gifj-->dj.gif My housemate finally asked me the other eve if I could please play something else and of course that only caused me to turn the volume up even louder lol.gif They are simply splendid!!
~~Sty-U red_bandana.gif

--------------------
I always knew one day I would travel this road;I just did not know that today would be the day....

'Each man is good in his sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows' --Sitting Bull

'Why do you take by force what you could obtain by love?'
--Powhatan

'HeartAches mend, HeartBreaks are everlasting'-- my own quote, seeker
PMEmail Poster               
catlynelizabeth 
Posted: 13-Oct-2004, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Boston

female

I love the Glengarry Bhoys to meet them would be awesome. My dance school dances to a couple of their songs and ever time I'm at a celtic festival I make sure to watch their show.

--------------------
To watch us irish dance is to hear our hearts speak!
Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast.
Douglas Adams
A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt
PMEmail Poster               
Avonlea22 
Posted: 13-Oct-2004, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

male

QUOTE (Avonlea22 @ 16-Sep-2004, 07:20 PM)
They are going to be here in November, so I'll just be patient and wait.

Recently found out they are not coming here for the Celtic Fest, so a little bummed. Maybe another time.
DesertRose 
Posted: 13-Oct-2004, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

QUOTE (Avonlea22 @ 13-Oct-2004, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (Avonlea22 @ 16-Sep-2004, 07:20 PM)
They are going to be here in November, so I'll just be patient and wait.

Recently found out they are not coming here for the Celtic Fest, so a little bummed. Maybe another time.

Oh no, Brian! I am sorry to hear that. Well then I guess you have no choice but to go to Bethelem then! wink.gif biggrin.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt