free2Bme 
Posted: 11-Jul-2002, 07:32 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

This email has been sent from Macfive via Highlander Radio.

(http://www.celticradio.net/cgi-bin/celticboard/ikonboard.cgi)

-------------------------------------------------

Just a thought as I was sitting here. Feel free to post a message about your websites. I didnt realize you had two until an email ago and I wonder if people might be interested in visiting them. I dont mind a little bit of advertising on
the forum. Hey, the more messages, the better! lol

Paul gave me his personal permission to post, so I am!  I have a home-based online business that I call  USA Parties.   It can be found at  www.usaparties.com.

I am based in Florida, and most of the business that I do is within the state of Florida. However, through the miracle of the Internet, it is not any more difficult to arrange events in other parts of the country - I can use various resources and directories, such as online yellow pages, and hotel chain directories to arrange just about any event in just about any location.

Now if any of you have ever chaired an events committee, you realize how stressful it can be , not mention VERY time-consuming! So what I do is relieve you of some of that stress, as well as take the burden off of you to contact all of these various people - which usually takes DAYS to make contact before you can even consider the arrangements.

You might know how it goes, you call a hotel, and spend hours describing what you want, as you are passed from one hotel manager to another, until finally you reach the right person, only to be told they are out of the office and please leave a message on their voice mail!!! You can never be sure if they are getting your message, so you have to call back again later, and so it goes on and on....

Well, I do all of that for you, so you won't have to! My fees are based on an agreed upon percentage, much like an auto-repair person. There is a fee for the parts, then a percentage is added on for the labor. So when I give you an estimate of how much your party will cost, I make sure that we agree on my percentage right up front, so there are no unpleasant surprises awaiting you.

Please feel free to visit my website, and email me any time! I try to answer my emails within the same day I receive them.

::happybday Why Wait to Celebrate? ::happybday

TODAY is a GREAT day for a party!

::luvradio

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 11-Jul-2002, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

USA

PARTIES

-  Job Opportunities!

Are you neat in appearance, able to communicate clearly and have a bubbly personality?

Do you wish to earn some money working part-time from your own home?

If you are looking for a way to earn some extra money, then please email me at [email protected]. I want to hire several people to advertise and sell parties in their local communities. You will work for a percentage of the profits from each USA Party that you book. I guarantee there are no gimmicks or scams involved - just trying to find a way to drum up some business.

Just call me or send me an email with your name, your address, your telephone number where you can be reached, and a short paragraph about what you believe is a perfect party celebration and why you would want to book such a party.

Member of the Withlacoochee Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce

We are presently offering money-making opportunities to people who wish to book parties with us. If you know a person who is wanting to plan a party, and you convince them to use our party planning service, you will be able to earn money for yourself.

If you want to become a member of the USA Party Team, you need to email us at [email protected], for more details.

::happybday Why Wait to Celebrate? ::happybday

TODAY is a GREAT day for a party!

::luvradio
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]