N0LIKA 
Posted: 07-Aug-2005, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

female

Just popping in to say GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES biggrin.gif

I have to work today 12-9 but I hope everyone else has a great day.

Sarah

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 07-Aug-2005, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello to all! Have had several irons in the fire today and will do so tomorrow, so will talk to you all when I can. Have a good week!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 08-Aug-2005, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi everyone! I hope the day went well for all of you. I actually saw some birds flying south today.. Not sure I am ready for the cold..hopefully it will be a nice fall.
Have a good evening.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 08-Aug-2005, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Hey all!

I just got back from riding my bicycle. I rode almost three miles biggrin.gif . Today, I bought a bottle holder and mounted it on my bike. Before I left, I made sure to spray some insect repellent on me. I don't know about the rest of you, but August is the prime month for mosquitoes here in the Great Lakes area. Here in Illinois, we've already had several reported cases of West Nile virus ohmy.gif .

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
CelticRoz 
Posted: 08-Aug-2005, 10:53 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello everyone! Been a busy day for me. I did my skin care presentation to 20 9-10 year olds and I honestly do not understand how you teachers do it! unsure.gif They were nice kids but their attention span was about 1, maybe? Good thing I had typed everything out for future use and for their mothers to read. Otherwise, I would be sooooooooooooooo frustrated right now.

Cool, Mike! You rode 3 miles? That is terrific.

I think it is too hot for mosquitos right now here in the desert, but then maybe not. unsure.gif

Hope you all are well.
gwenlee 
Posted: 09-Aug-2005, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

Hello ever one. Today I'm off thank goodness. It is Hot and humid and I have gardening to do. I bought 3 heather plants and I need to get them in the ground soon.

Have you heard that Public TV is airing On the Wings of Eagles this Thursday at 8 PM? It is suppose to be a very good program.

I hope all of you have a great day.
MDF3530 
  Posted: 09-Aug-2005, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

male

QUOTE (gwenlee @ 09-Aug-2005, 03:33 PM)
Have you heard that Public TV is airing On the Wings of Eagles this Thursday at 8 PM? It is suppose to be a very good program.

Gwenlee-

PBS stations run programs at different times on different days. "On Eagles Wings" will be airing here in Chicago on the 17th at 7pm local time. I set a reminder for myself.
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 10-Aug-2005, 07:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Good morning to all.
Today is kind of a bittersweet day for me. We take our oldest son back to college today. He is goin back early for pre-season football camp.
Although he is getting older (and just a little bit more wiser!) and I know that our time is short with him - it won't be long until he doesn't come home at all - I already miss him.
He can be so frustrating at times. Then at other times he is just a joy. I guess this is what being a parent is all about.
Regardless, we leave in a couple of hours. We will see him on weekends this fall. He will also be re-united with his girlfriend (boy, do they have it bad for each other! wub.gif ), so he will be happy.
We will be too, knowing we tried our best with him and God willing, he grows up to be a better man and parent than I was.. or am... or whatever....

cheers
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 10-Aug-2005, 09:22 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Good evening everyone! I have been busy also..Summer is winding down here everything looks so tired including myself...

Jp- one must let go-how sad this is...I am sure you are a fine father!

Have a good evening!!

Slainte smile.gif

PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 10-Aug-2005, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

male

Hey everyone-

I had a good night tonight. My parents and I went down to Chicago's Millennium Park. We met a buddy of my dad's for dinner and a performance of the Grant Park Symphony Orchestra (Millennium Park is actually an extension of Grant Park, so the GPSO kept the name). One of the works was by a composer from Wahoo, Nebraska (yes, I know that's Letterman's 'home office' for the Top Ten lists). My dad played another of this composer's works when he was in high school. The finale was a real treat though: "Rhapsody in Blue" thumbs_up.gif .

Before the concert, the four of us ate at the Park Grill. My mom had broasted chicken, my dad had some kind of pasta dish that I can't pronounce, and my dad's friend and I both had steak. He and my dad both like their steaks still mooing. I prefer medium.
RivDan 
Posted: 11-Aug-2005, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacElder

female

Hello Everyone! I know that I have not been here for months. I did go to the Potomac Celtic Festival with my love and I did see Gaelic Storm in concert. They didn't perform the Titanic song, however. I have been busy with my love. We just got engaged this past Sunday. I have also been posting on other boards. I'm enjoying my summer. I had an awesome time in Phoenix in May. I am returning to Phoenix to be with my fiance when he visits his mother.

--------------------
Cameron Clan Roots, but an Heir to Jesus the King of Kings
PMEmail Poster               
RivDan 
Posted: 11-Aug-2005, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacElder

female

QUOTE (RivDan @ 11-Aug-2005, 01:34 PM)
Hello Everyone! I know that I have not been here for months. I did go to the Potomac Celtic Festival with my love and I did see Gaelic Storm in concert. They didn't perform the Titanic song, however. I have been busy with my love. We just got engaged this past Sunday. I have also been posting on other boards. I'm enjoying my summer. I had an awesome time in Phoenix in May. I am returning to Phoenix to be with my fiance when he visits his mother.

We're going back to Phoenix in October. I forgot to post the month when we were returning. Unfortunately, I can't remember nor find a way to edit my posts.
PMEmail Poster               
Dreamer1 
Posted: 12-Aug-2005, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

RivDan,
It's good to see you back again. How wonderful to hear about your Engagement! I wish you all the happiness in the world, and a long, loving life together!

Dreamer1

P.S. (Now to get caught up with everything I've missed lately!)

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 13-Aug-2005, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Congratulations RiverDan wish you much happiness.. Good to see you again.
Mike, glad you had a nice evening..I have never heard of Wahoo Nebraska..

Well I guess a tornado hit yesterday in Wright Wyoming. Its about 150 miles from here.. Killed a couple of people..destroyed many mobile homes..
They are calling for 2 to 4 inches of snow tonight in the higher elevations. It is only 50 degrees now..brrrr..

Dreamer I am way behind here also---

Going to have a busy afternoon-just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone-

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 13-Aug-2005, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey RivDan! So nice to see you again! Wondered what happened to you! congratulations on your engagement! How so wonderful! So you are coming to Phoenix in October, eh? My friend here, Siobham Blues, is coming in October to see me as well that month. It will be her first time out west. We are very excited.

JP, oh my! I feel for you with your son going back to college. I am sure you are a wonderful father. You sound like you are. Keep us posted on things.

Hey Dreamer, gwenlee, Mike, Rindy and everyone else.

All is going well. Just busy with a lot of projects right now that I have managed to get myself into! unsure.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]