Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,938 Gold!

Background: There are two principal theories for the origin of this name, both of which indicate an ancient British origin. The Waleis were orginally Britons from Wales who held land in Shropshire and who may have come north with David I. More plausibly, it is believed that they were Britons who settled in the ancient kingdom of Strathclyde, having been driven north in the tenth century.

Variations: Wallace, Wallis

More Info: http://heraldry.celticradio.net/search.php?id=30

Discussion of this family is welcomed.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
jimwallace192 
Posted: 29-Jul-2007, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Bowie, MD

male

Hello All,

I'll start this thread off with a welcome to all and especially to Wallaces. I am the web master of the Clan Wallace Society Worldwide. I encourage you to surf over and check us out. I may be found at many of the Mid-Atlantic Scottish Highland Games & Festivals. Stop by the Clan Wallace tent and ask for Jim "Bowie" .

I've traced my Wallace family name line back seven generations before getting back to Northern Ireland and then another generation to Scotland. So I'm very much an American. But I am a member of the St. Andrews Society of Baltimore. I'm their web master also.

I am also a Knights Templar in the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem. I have my own personal arms which are registered by the Solomonic College of Arms, Ethiopia. See below.

user posted image

I am also very active at Cornerstone Church AoG in Bowie, MD where I do the sound recording and make all the CDs & DVDs for the Teaching Ministries and shut-ins.

--------------------
Yours, Aye!
Chev. James L. Wallace KCTJ
Non Nobis, Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomini Tuo Da Gloriam
                o
               /    "Pro Libertate"
CXXXX|}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}>
               \ 38º58'52.3"N 76º47'06.8"W
                o
Priory of Saint James of Jerusalem, S.M.O.T.J.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]