ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,021 Gold!

STIRLING BRIDGE (JO & MAX)

user posted image

We took a little break from CD contests over the summer, but we got some fresh new Celtic CDs to keep things interesting for the fall! First, a Big Congrats to the following member who won our June CD in our monthly CD Contest:

Tom from MA wins the Whiskey Blues and Faded Tattoos CD.

For September we are featuring 1 brand new CD donated by Stirling Bridge formerly known as Joe & Max for their "Isle of Hope" album.

About Stirling Bridge

Jo & Max is a Celtic folk music duo formed in 2015.

From their website, "At some night at a family party Jo told Max that he has to play a gig next weekend and asked if Max wants to join him. Max replied that this would be fine. So they played 5 hours live music together for the first time without any practice. It is the perfect match. Jo is playing solo concerts since 2007. Mostly in Irish Bars or places that have a favor for the Celtic culture, like Whisky tastings. With his voice and his guitar, he even turns a German pub into a public house. Max is a multi instrumental genius, who plays several instruments like piano, flute, transverse flute, guitar and all kinds of percussion."

They play traditional Irish or Scottish Folk Songs as well as contemporary music. They have a huge repertoire of over 10 hours finest "live" music. From ballads to dance music, from songs written 100 years ago, up to modern pop or folk songs which have a link to Celtic music. All songs are played in a special way, so even popular or old songs sound new and refreshing.

What began as JO & MAX has now become a Stirling Bridge duo or trio. This change gives them the freedom to accept a request for the duo or trio even if Max is not available. JO can then put together the right lineup for every request from a number of great musicians. The Stirling Bridge Duo or Trio plays Irish and Scottish folk as well as rock & pop songs. The spectrum ranges from sensitive ballads to the danceable party program.

Want to know more about the Stirling Bridge? Want to be notified about future shows? Then visit their website at:

https://www.jo-solo.de/

Our September 2021 CD contest features music from Stirling Bridge.

SEPTEMBER 2021 GIVEAWAY

Isle of Hope

Find out how to win this CD on our MONTHLY CD CONTEST PAGE

STIRLING BRIDGE VIDEO

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 02-Oct-2021, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,021 Gold!

And we have a winner - congrats to our Celtic Radio Founder member - Kennedy! Isle of Max is a CD by front Men and Woman Jo and Max - a group that is very popular on the local level, but one you may not hear on the International level. Thank you Jo and Max (now Stirling Bridge) for donating this CD!

Just a note we are experimenting with notifications of when a CD is available because we know that our desktop website traffic is not something everyone goes to every day.

Be sure to download our App and you will receive a notification when a CD is up for grabs. We will be have a little fun with contests this month and posting 3 CDs. Perhaps a Christmas CD (since it will be drawn November 1st) a seasonal CD and a really good CD.

Look for the contest up soon!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]