Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

Add Entry   

Could things get anymore complicated???
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 8th, 2004 8:15 AM
So. Friday. The day to start shooting. Ahh.. I found the sets, I got the costumes, I got the equipment, I got the mic. I needed, I got everything figured out........ SO I THOUGHT!!!!!!!! Last night around 11:30p.m. I got a phone call from my main character. He's on the soccer team and he had a game on Saturday, so I scheduled everything around that damn game. They decided to changed the game from Saturday to Friday. My talent needs to be at the field by 3:00om. I don't start shooting until 2:00pm (none of my other talent are available until then). This angers me. I offered the guy $50 to skip his soccar game. Nothing doing. So I have to reschedule 5 scenes and try to get them done on Sunday. Ok not that big of deal you say? Another actor of mine happens to live with soccar genius. He gets on the phone after soccar genius and tells me he is going out of town for the weekend. I need this guy for and hour and a half on Saturday. He's driving to D.C. to visit his mother who happens to be visiting our nation's capitol. My momma's boy said he really wants to see her cause he's not going to see her until thanksgiving. How far away is thanksgiving??? Not very! He'd rather screw me and drive 12 hours to see his mother. Both of my actors made a huge commitment to me and are bailing on me the night before I'm supposed to start filming.

I think I will just reschedule some of the scenes for sunday and try to convince Ryan to play the mamma's boy part. I can't afford to reschedule to next weekend. I'm renting equipment that I got at a discount. I won't get that discount again.

I found five grey hairs on my head this morning. How sad is that? They're not my first grey hairs, but five in one morning is a lot! I'm going to go eat a lot of chocolate now.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Da da da...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 6th, 2004 11:44 AM
Sigh. I'm soo drained. I went to scout out some sets for my movie that I'm filming in two days (ARGH!). I had hoped I would find a house that would like fit everything so I wouldn't have to go to different places in one day but that didn't work out. So I found another place which will work well (I need to clean and set it up like crazy!). I had to redo my shooting schedule though. It stinks. But it has to be done. Today I am getting my costumes and props. My sister-in-law wants me to come and sit in the same room with her and make sure she does her homework (I don't think so) I'm way to busy to do that. So my sister-in-law told my mom that I am not going to be moving back home after graduation.

Ryan is going to be in school for another year and a half and I have no intentions of doing a long distance relationship. I wasn't going to tell my mother yet. But my sister-in-law did instead. I can just imagine my mom's reaction. this is going to be hard.

I stat shooting on Friday. I need to buy all the equipment and stuff! Omigosh I'm losing my mind! Ya'll must think I complain a lot. Haha!

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Tuesday.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 5th, 2004 11:29 AM
tuesday is such a weird day. It's better than monday but it's no friday. I don't have classes but I work and 8 hour day anyway. Sigh. When can I sleep?

I am getting my costumes and props today! Woo hoo! I hope it goes ok. I hope Michelle remebered to get the key from Prey. So we can get ino the costume barn. I am so nervous about this weekend. My talent are making me nervous. They all want a read through before Friday but none of them are willing to make the time for it. Argh. It's going to be interesting trying to keep all these people under control. My sister is one of the characters. She is so hard to work with but she is a really good actress. She likes to make me look like a complete retard in public. I'll just have to put my foot down. I'm in charge! Mawuuahahahaha (evil laugh). My sister is so weird. I'm providing food for my cast and my sis. is on Atkins right now. She asked me to get her atkins friendly food. haha! Oh well it's not a big deal I find it funny though.

Filming is going to be hard. I think the scene tha is going to be the hardest is the kissing scene and the attempted rape scene. One of the characters tries to rape the main girl but a handsome Englishman saves her, they later fall in love and they have a kissing scene together. The thing about being the director is that sometimes you have to go into the scene and show people what you want. Like if I don't like the way the rape scene is done by my talent I'm going to have to get on the ground have my male actor get on top of me and we'll have to act it out so I can show them how to do it. How uncomfortable is that? I'll get over it but it still is making me a little nervous. I'm not going to show them the kiss scene. I'm going to leave that to them. Ryan would kill me if I kissed another guy even if it was for a scene, I would not be happy with myself cause I'd kill Ryan if he kissed another girl! haha! It's pretty even.

I need to sit down and figure out what props and costumes i need. see ya'll later.

So ok...sigh
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 4th, 2004 12:42 PM
I can breath again. So I'm still upset with the paper and I better get my money back. That girl is lucky I don't get her fired cause if I was a realy add agency she would have been fired. Oh well, it's the principal really.

My auditions went ok. A few people showed up but I didn't have all my parts filled until Sunday night. I'm very happy about my cast. They are all perfect for the roles. My shooting schedule is so tight but I'm sure it will work out. I was so stressed on friday. I wrote the shooting script all day saturday and sunday. I got the scripts to everyone in the cast yesterday and today I sent out an email with some more details.

Here it is:
Greetings to all of my wonderful cast members! I just wanted to send an email out just to give you an update. The plan for filming is still the same. We are going to be shooting Friday (October 9th) and Saturday (October 10th). If we cannot finish all the shooting by Saturday I want to try and finish it all on Sunday. If Sunday is a problem for anyone please let me know.

Also, I was reading through the script and I noticed a lot of typos. So I included a new and updated version of the script. If you all could have your lines memorized by Friday that would be awesome. I'm trying to organize a time when we can all meat and have a full-cast read through of the script. I would be more comfortable if you all at least met each other before filming. Some of you also mentioned to me that that might be a good idea. I'm thinking Thursday night in Egan. Please let me know ASAP if that will work for you. At the read through I will let you all know what time casting call is on Friday.

I also attached the shooting schedule. I'm working on providing rides to and from campus for those of you who don't have to be on the set all day, if you have a car and would rather drive yourself please let me know. On the shooting schedule I specifiy when I want to have the camera rolling for the specific scene. Please show up at least half and hour before you scene time. For example, Kate and Seamus are going to be filmed at 3:30 pm on Saturday. They need to show up at 3:00 pm. I know the schedule is tight and we're going to have to work really hard to stay on schedule, but I'm sure we can do it. Like I said if we can't get it all done by Saturday then we may have to go into Sunday. Hopefully that's ok with everyone. We'll decided on Saturday.

Costumes and props will be provided. Girls, please do not style your hair and do not wear too much makeup. A little shimmer and blush is ok, but try not to go beyond that. Guys, please do not style your hair either. This is Ireland 1846, and most of you are starving to death. So for everyone just please keep that in mind when you are getting ready.

Saturday we have an early start, sorry about that. I will provide breakfast and lunch (and dinner if I have too) so don't worry about actually starving to death. Thanks to everyone! I am very excited about this cast and I think we will all have a lot of fun. Call me if you need anything,

this is my beautifulcast!!!!

Cast list

Michael................................................................Joel

Mary.....................................................................Noelle

Bridget.................................................................Toni

Jonathan..............................................................Scott

Andrew.................................................................Scott

Trevelyan..............................................................Shane

Nicholas.................................................................Pat

Kate (Mrs. McCormick).........................................Stephanie

Seamus (Mr. McCormick)......................................Dave

Will........................................................................Philip

Molly......................................................................Kelly

Guard/Extra..........................................................Clara

Guard/Extra..........................................................Amanda

Pretty girl in pub...................................................Laura

Crew......................................................................Krissy, Ryan, and Kim

Director, Producer, Editor, everything else.........ME!!!!

It's a lot of information but I am very confident that it is going to go well!
I had to bribe my lead actor (JONATHAN) so that he would come to shooting on Firday. I needed him to get off of work but he said he couldn't afford it, so I told him I'd give him $20 cause I really needed him to be there on friday.

Anyone want to read the script?

I'm screwed!!!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 1st, 2004 9:33 AM
So my add didn't show up in the paper this week. I paid them and everything! I am so angry. No one is going to show up to my auditions now. I really am screwed. I've already started to think of a whole new idea cause I probably won't be able to do this one. I'm not happy in the least.
I finally figured out what I was doing wrong yesterday on protools. It took me fours hours, but I figured it out. I had it going to the wrong bus. It was so simple I can't believe it took me fours hours! Oh well I still got some of the song done.

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!