> What's On Your Mind Today?
Bookmark and Share
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

I saw this on another message board. It seemed like a good thread idea. Simply tell us in a sentence or two, what has been on your mind of late. Whether it be good, bad or indifferent.

Here goes...

Lately I have come to realize that I have not been getting much done, at home, work or anywhere. Am I getting lazier than I already am???

Your turn.
PMEmail Poster               
dundee 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacReed

male

QUOTE (j Padraig moore @ 23-Jan-2007, 12:33 PM)
I saw this on another message board. It seemed like a good thread idea. Simply tell us in a sentence or two, what has been on your mind of late. Whether it be good, bad or indifferent.

Here goes...

Lately I have come to realize that I have not been getting much done, at home, work or anywhere. Am I getting lazier than I already am???

Your turn.

naaa its winter padrig...

i have been bored so totally.... with every discussion board including this one...
what ever happened to an exchange of ideas... the people that use to post here are not around as much just the same old ones in "funandgames"(not that there is anything wrong with that) but it is like that at other boards too... wondering if they just run out of things to say...

i still come around for the music... but just not much to say

ahhh maybe its just winter blues cabin/work fever..... sad.gif

good post though j pad.......

--------------------
jim

www.greyaengus.com

"If I say something that can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant it the other way."

often in error, never in doubt.

if guns kill people then my pencil mis-spells words
quote: larry the cable guy

sometimes what ya think ya want
isnt what ya thought ya wanted
till ya get what ya thought ya wanted
and then what ya had is gone....
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
CelticCoalition 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacReed

male

I've been thinking a lot about the rut that I've dug myself into with my life. I've been trying to figure out what I want for my future and the career I want to pursue.

I've also been thinking about ways to improve my life and make me happier instead of just getting by.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
May those who love us love us
And those who don't love us
May God turn their hearts,
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles,
So we'll know them by their limping.
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

I've been thinking that I need to find a job that doesn't have a typical office set-up where everyone is always going behind each other's backs with gossip and jockeying for position. I hate these vomitaceous office politics more every year, but if you don't play the game, you end up on an outside track and you don't get anywhere.

I think I need a job as a hermit. sad.gif

But I've also been thinking that spring is coming . . . smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

I have been thinking about buying a new car. we have 3 now, but not a one runs right and I am tired of having to deal with that all the time. I think it is time we stepped up, got rid of 2 of them and found something dependable.
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I agree with you dundee. The Renissance forums I used to go on have all stagnated. One or two new posts a day and that is it. Except for the Wenches board which is always busy. One ren board lost its forum in a crash and hasn't even bothered putting it back up at all. But hey, I'm still a believer in conversation and these things have their ups and downs. As for the frequently traveled rambling roads traveled in my own mind I seem to be going down the same path as Celtic coalition and yourself. I'm bored and want to change everything about my life, especially my job and my location.

But if you want a real conversation starter my daughter and her fiance came to our house last night to inform us that we are to be grandparents. I am so not ready for this. blink.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

I am thinking good thread dundee.... I am also thinking about the dogs that attacked the mail man yesterday, the UPS carrier today, and the police officer and dog catcher. Two black labs. No one was hurt. shaken up but not hurt. The officer did have to spray the dogs. They finally got ahold of the owner but I don't know if they were taken to the pound or the owner ticketed..

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

I've been thinking a lot about all the improvements we need to make to the old mobile home! Lots of upkeep.

Also thinking about my oldest daughter who will leave for China this spring with her husband and two kids. Lots of mixed feelings there. I'm not bored right now, but dead sure overwhelmed!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
stoirmeil 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 11:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

I've also been thinking it's time for an update about Rob's boy and his chemotherapy, and I hope he's taking it well and making the kind of progress that will have him well again soon. I think about the kid every day. It' such a hard row to hoe for such a little guy.
PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 08:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

I've got to start Taking Care of Business (TCB). I've been letting so many things slide, that the wife is getting pretty cranky about it.
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

today I am thinking about everything I need to do. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and i have a ton of things to do before then. I am wondering if I will get it done in time, yess, I have been slacking off big time sad.gif
haynes9 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

I'm thinking about getting caught up today in a bunch of areas. As far as I know, I don't have to go to town, so I can concentrate of getting the financial records of the two churches I work with in order. I also need to clean my paperwork and junk off of the dining room table before my sweet wife loses her sweetness!! unsure.gif
Aaediwen 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

I am just so bitter anymore. just feel like I'm getting screwed, and where that's not happening, I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I feel like a has been, and I feel like I'm becomming a hermit. And I don't like it. Whatever happened to all the wonderful feelings I had in 2004? When all seemed right with the world even when it wasn't? I need a new job, and a girlfriend I can run around the country and the world with. And I'm afraid. Afraid that the longer this goes on the worse I'll feel. Going nowhere fast.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

Mountain Legacy -- Born in the isles, raised in Appalachia
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
2,147,483,647 Gold!

QUOTE (stoirmeil @ 23-Jan-2007, 11:40 PM)
I've also been thinking it's time for an update about Rob's boy and his chemotherapy, and I hope he's taking it well and making the kind of progress that will have him well again soon.  I think about the kid every day.  It' such a hard row to hoe for such a little guy.

If you want to keep up with Aaron, Rob posts here almost every day. It's been a rough go, but it looks like good progress is being made.

As for what's on my mind. I feel so useless anymore. I was laid off (again) Dec. 29. There's the usual worries with the bills and all, but most of all I feel as if I'm totally clueless as to what I'm supposed to do with my life or how to improve it. My children are all grown and successful in their lives. I have no more purpose; I'm just in the way.

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 25-Jan-2007, 07:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (Aaediwen @ 24-Jan-2007, 05:30 PM)
I am just so bitter anymore. just feel like I'm getting screwed, and where that's not happening, I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I feel like a has been, and I feel like I'm becomming a hermit. And I don't like it. Whatever happened to all the wonderful feelings I had in 2004? When all seemed right with the world even when it wasn't? I need a new job, and a girlfriend I can run around the country and the world with. And I'm afraid. Afraid that the longer this goes on the worse I'll feel. Going nowhere fast.

I feel like that somedays, that nothing is going right and the world is against me. it comes and goes. But I chalk it up to a learning experience. I see what I need to avoid, look at the situation and try to make it better, at least on the good days. hang in there and don't give up!

Today, I am thinking that I need to find a site that has some good pics of log cabins. My daugther has a project to do, which is constructing a log cabin out of natural material. Although, I know the basic shape and how they look, I want to help her get a good look with a variety of pics.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt