Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Declaration Of War, Clan MacInnes insulted.
stevenpd 
Posted: 27-Jan-2009, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine (1:5:1)
Lord subhuman of TheRedeemed (1:3:4)

My Lords,

Since the inception of the game, war has been the only activity that holds everyone's interest. We have battled long and hard against Clan Wolf only because we were attacked first and without notification. One of the common complaints has been the lack of notification. Simply attacking without warning is easy with the advent of the computer. Somehow, this takes the fun out of the game and places everyone on edge thus destroying any possible enjoyment of the game. This is your notification.

Recently, in the forums Chieftain Subhuman of Clan Unencumbered by Democratic Buerocracy and Lord Olorin of Clan Bruce decided to insult one of our esteemed Clansmen. Why they have chosen to insult our Lady of Avalon with such vicious abandon is incomprehensible. It is obvious that satisfaction must be derived. These insults of her have been taken by the Clan MacInnes as an insult to the Clan. This can not stand unanswered.

In the spirit of the game we hereby, unilaterally, dissolve our alliances with Clan Bruce and Clan Unencumbered by Democratic Buerocracy. With this dissolution there are no alliances that we have with anyone.

Clan MacInnes hereby declares war on Clan Bruce and Clan Unencumbered by Democratic Buerocracy. We will be attacking randomly and without any further advanced notice. This is done in the spirit of the game and in no way is meant to be personal. We hope that you will receive this in the spirit that it is offered and enjoy the war. Regardless of the outcome, may the best Clan win. Good luck.

stevenpd
Chieftain
Clan MacInnes
(1:3:7)

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

Ohka'pssi kaahtoma'a'n imitaa!

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 03:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
41,733 Gold!

Dearbh Do Chridhe!

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 03:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

Well I must say Lord Steven you have beaten me to the punch, because I was soon going to be informing you that because of your "esteemed clansmens" accusations and assumptions I was looking to drop the treaty of our alliance for I would not be one to stand for someone to throw my or one of my fellow clansmens names out in the open just to take the heat off of their ass for a little while.

I'm sure Lord Olorin and Lord Subhuman as well were offended by her actions but we did not want to take any action against her because of our alliance.
You have know however made it easy for me to feel no remorse for a battle. From the beginning it seemed as if you were wanting to be an overlord over the entire alliance, and that was the main reason I myself did not participate in the attacks of Lord McRoach and Lord Gandalf. I felt like I was in Wolf Clan all over again being told what to do like I was some child and not capable of making my own decisions. I did have the upmost respect for you in this game and still will have some, I can not fault one for sticking up for a fellow clan member, but maybe should have that person think before they begin throwing people's names around for no reason. You have stated your case sir as I have stated mine, and I'm sure others will state theirs in the near future regarding this instance, until then I wish you the best on the battlefield... good or bad.

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan BRUCE

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 06:30 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
166,274 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I will not whine when I go down, and I know I shall. I will fight with honor even though I know I will lose. When the dust settles I'll pick up the pieces, dust myself off and keep on keeping on.

That being said, the notion that your planned attacks are because I insulted your queen are preposterous. I feel that what it boils down to is that Clan MacIn has been hellbent on domination from the get go by any means necessary, and have done just that. My hats of to you for you have succeeded in every way you could have hoped for.

Hasn't anyone else found it unusual though how magical it is that your clan always seems to be in the know of all things Medieval? Our personal plans for the future mysteriously nipped in the butt. Rebecca Ann being in our clan, doing little more than amassing gold the whole time she was here, (though she was treated very very well and had absolutely no reason to leave). All of a sudden, without warning, (two days before this announcement I might add) she takes one of the the biggest stashes of gold in all of Medieval and joins your clan. I suppose I am to chalk this all off to mere coincidence?? Nay I say.

I know I very well may be alone in my feelings here, and if any of you do feel the same I wouldn't blame you for just keeping your mouth shut because I could very well be kicked from the game for making such a brash accusation, but...
To put it as direct as possible, I believe that members of CR show favoritism towards your clan. Plans always seem to be spoiled at just the right minute, members become aware of things just in time. It's just far too convenient how things always just happen to go your way. If I am not mistaken members of CR's staff are after all part of your clan are they not?

*sigh* It's all irrelevant I'm afraid and why I chose to voice this is beyond me because I know it will be covered with pretty words, useless jargon and the usual run around these forums have became infamous for. So as it was futile for me to make this statement, it is futile for me to respond to the comments that will follow...

Let the rain of hell come down on me for I am ready clan MacIn, do your worst for you cannot break me. I will survive, I will rebuild, I will persist; It matters not what you do to me. Unless CR all out bans me from this website I will be a thorn in your side for as long as I am able to breath.

This is your notification...

--------------------
Slàinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Ontario Canada

male

I know not Lady Rebecca Ann's reason for leaving your clan but I would guess by reading all the threads that led up to this declaration of war that she made the decision as a result of the insults directed towards our Lady Of Avalon.
Although Lady Of Avalon no longer holds the crown she is still considered our Queen and The Steward djam1023 of RebelScot is holding court for now.

As for the accusation that CR members have passed on insider information about other players status, this is another false accusation and will be dealt with on the battlefield.

Arm yourselves and prepare to pay for your sins!

Again MacInnes!

--------------------
The Scots of course insist that the pipes produce music. But the point is after all not too important. For those who love them, the pipes can evoke more vividly than any other instrument, high emotion, they can inspire valor, and tell of tragic tales of battles long ago. They can call forth merriment or sentiment. It does not matter what the sound is called, those who are deaf to its merits would not understand anyway.
user posted image
user posted image
olorin 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
166,274 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Do what you must, just remember that one man made this accusation and I alone stand accountable for my actions for I took them of my own accord without my liege's knowledge.

As for the rest dots.gif
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
Harlot 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

My Lords Shenaniganz,Subhuman,and Olorin I have watched the posts and I must say that you take great enjoyment in throwing your insults around to the Lady Avalon. I am a Lady too but to be pushed to that point, I would forget that I am a "Lady" and come to your door and show you how "Ladies" take too insults. The day has come to show you we strong and will not be treated as such.

As for Lord Subhuman, on vacation in such a timely matter shows me that he is all mouth and will not fight with you. I hope you embrace that kind of alliance you have with him because he doesn't belive in "All for One and One for All". A day will come when he asks for your help I would hope your on vacation as well.

I shall meet you on the battle field and may the best" Lady" or Lord win

Lady Harlot
Clan MacInnes

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
valpal59 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

My Lords,
The insults to Lady of Avalon were very plain to see and now you accuse CR members of being dishonest. It is time to take responsibility and pay for your actions.

Lady Valpal

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
subhuman 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

As for Lord Subhuman, on vacation in such a timely matter shows me that he is all mouth and will not fight with you.

I have been in holiday mode for several days, since before this announcement.
However feel free to draw whatever conclusions you wish.

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 10:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

Like I said Lord Subhuan it's your timing (the ability to select the precise moment for doing something for optimum effect ) that I question, maybe you have inside information that helped you to go "Vacation Mode".

I send you a sign that hangs in my Castle Great Room that was used for my childern:

"Thou shell not Whine"

Lady Harlot

PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

Lord Shenaniganz,

I too have some respect for you for what is worth.But I guess things change in some ways.For there was strong words trown my way by the 3 of you.
You have choosen to play with words and use an unmoderated forum to do so.
Fine...the only way for redemption for these insults is war.

Disclaimer,
1. Medieval Kingdom is unmoderated.Fine No one will come to your rescue except you or your clan.And they are coming to my rescue for you have insulted them as well.
2. Since it is a role playing game expect people to play their character.
Insults, as long as not personal to yourselfwhich were the case here, may happen as part of the game.

And lastly,

If you have an issue with someone, or if someone insults you - go attack there Kingdom. And my lords...we do have issues with you.

My lord Olorin,

How can you steep so low as to accuse CR staff members in this??? There is one word for that kind of attitude...cowardice. You are the most greedy man I've ever known...you only think of your personal gain in everything...you have stated it yourself to me.

You contradict yourself in every statements you write.You say that you won't whine but it's all you've been doing so far by your preposterous accusations.
You wanted some action...you were bored to death...you wanted "simulated attacks"... you have what you wish for and now you "whine" when the heat is upon you toes.

As for Lady and I say Lady RebeccaAnn...another proof of your greed my lord.
It is a fact that maybe she was not mistreated within your clan in some fashion...but she was used nonetheless.Because she was still at the bottom pit of the ranking ladder since day one. Why was that?...
If you were that much of a good king and leader you would have taken the time to help and guide her into building properly...no instead YOU wanted her resources...plain and simple.
That is the only interest you have shown her. I took her under my wings and she has come a long way since joining our clan.She is learning and prospering and building up.

You see my lord for all the accusations you spew against the MacInnes...I will tell this...The MacInnes respects its members...we help each other, we don't let anyone fend for themselves...we all think and work as a team not as one individual...communication is the key to our success...we don't take anyone for granted...we share ideas and knowledge. THAT'S WHO AND WHAT WE ARE!!!!

You and your chieftain have taken for granted our alliance in more ways than one.
Instead of recruiting and shaping your clan you have taken this alliance in thinking to hide behind it....you should have thought better.You have taken this alliance for your own greedy purposes, to keep the crown.But when the calls to arms were sent to you...you have denied us behind our backs. Again, one word can only describe this kind of attitude...betrayal.

As for Lord Subhuman goes....I only have this to say to you my lord.
You are the most coward of all people in the kingdom...hiding in check...all mouth and insults...but when the time comes he hides.

You can delay but we will wait for you.

See you all on the battlefield and may God have mercy on you.

"AGAIN MACINNES!" MACAONGHAIS A-RITHIST!

Lady of Avalon
Second in Command of Clan MacInnes

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
stevenpd 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

male

QUOTE (Shenaniganz247 @ 28-Jan-2009, 02:32 AM)
Well I must say Lord Steven you have beaten me to the punch, because I was soon going to be informing you that because of your "esteemed clansmens" accusations and assumptions I was looking to drop the treaty of our alliance for I would not be one to stand for someone to throw my or one of my fellow clansmens names out in the open just to take the heat off of their ass for a little while.

I'm sure Lord Olorin and Lord Subhuman as well were offended by her actions but we did not want to take any action against her because of our alliance.
You have know however made it easy for me to feel no remorse for a battle. From the beginning it seemed as if you were wanting to be an overlord over the entire alliance, and that was the main reason I myself did not participate in the attacks of Lord McRoach and Lord Gandalf. I felt like I was in Wolf Clan all over again being told what to do like I was some child and not capable of making my own decisions. I did have the upmost respect for you in this game and still will have some, I can not fault one for sticking up for a fellow clan member, but maybe should have that person think before they begin throwing people's names around for no reason. You have stated your case sir as I have stated mine, and I'm sure others will state theirs in the near future regarding this instance, until then I wish you the best on the battlefield... good or bad.

Chieftain, Clan BRUCE

Lord Shenaniganz,

You, yourself, are now spreading misinformation. It was out of courtesy to you and our alliance that I informed you of what was going on to avoid any entanglements. The decision was always yours. I never threatened you or held a gun to your head to participate.

stevenpd
Chieftain
Clan MacInnes
stevenpd 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

male

QUOTE (olorin @ 28-Jan-2009, 05:30 AM)
I will not whine when I go down, and I know I shall. I will fight with honor even though I know I will lose. When the dust settles I'll pick up the pieces, dust myself off and keep on keeping on.

That being said, the notion that your planned attacks are because I insulted your queen are preposterous. I feel that what it boils down to is that Clan MacIn has been hellbent on domination from the get go by any means necessary, and have done just that. My hats of to you for you have succeeded in every way you could have hoped for.

Hasn't anyone else found it unusual though how magical it is that your clan always seems to be in the know of all things Medieval? Our personal plans for the future mysteriously nipped in the butt. Rebecca Ann being in our clan, doing little more than amassing gold the whole time she was here, (though she was treated very very well and had absolutely no reason to leave). All of a sudden, without warning, (two days before this announcement I might add) she takes one of the the biggest stashes of gold in all of Medieval and joins your clan. I suppose I am to chalk this all off to mere coincidence?? Nay I say.

I know I very well may be alone in my feelings here, and if any of you do feel the same I wouldn't blame you for just keeping your mouth shut because I could very well be kicked from the game for making such a brash accusation, but...
To put it as direct as possible, I believe that members of CR show favoritism towards your clan. Plans always seem to be spoiled at just the right minute, members become aware of things just in time. It's just far too convenient how things always just happen to go your way. If I am not mistaken members of CR's staff are after all part of your clan are they not?

*sigh* It's all irrelevant I'm afraid and why I chose to voice this is beyond me because I know it will be covered with pretty words, useless jargon and the usual run around these forums have became infamous for. So as it was futile for me to make this statement, it is futile for me to respond to the comments that will follow...

Let the rain of hell come down on me for I am ready clan MacIn, do your worst for you cannot break me. I will survive, I will rebuild, I will persist; It matters not what you do to me. Unless CR all out bans me from this website I will be a thorn in your side for as long as I am able to breath.

This is your notification...

Lord Olorin,

I am in the "know" because I watch and listen. I think.

You may say what you want but it is nothing more than whining at your situation.

Clan MacInnes managed to get where it is, not by favoritism, as you whine but by hard work and deliberate planning. This war and the inclusive battles were planned my friend. We were actually two weeks late due to the computer glitches that everyone experienced.

stevenpd
Chieftain
Clan MacInnes
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 28-Jan-2009, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

I know all too well that these forums are unmoderated, I've endured being called a cowardly heartless whiny bitch by Lord Tallerlacuba for simply attacking him, even at times giving notice but that did not seem to suffice.
I have never been one to complain as you all have known when you first attacked me when I left the Wolf Clan, and should your full clan come to attack me again you will hear no complaining from me again, you may beat me but you will not make me scream.
As for Lady RebeccaAnn, she was shown nothing but respect in our clan and WAS given guidance as to how she should go about building her army and her defenses, it was HER choice to sit there and hoard up all her gold and have absolutely no army whatsoever.

I personally do not remember insulting Lady of Avalon at all in the discussions earlier, merely said that before she throw my name under the bus she had the facts straight about whether or not I attack, but the rest of you see that as disrespecting someone. I call bullshit on that my friends, you are merely looking for fuel to throw on the fire of my kingdom when you try to come and raid it, for you know that I am a worthy and honorable opponent.

And Lord Stevenpd I find it hard to believe that you did all that information and planning "in hopes" that we attack. You knew good and well of your intentions sir.

I do not use name calling here, I will not call anyone a coward or a whiney bitch or any of the other names that are being thrown around. I will simply prepare myself for a battle of all times and pray that when the dust settles I still have something to rebuild from. This has happened before and I took the crown... remember that I do not go quitely into the night lords and ladies

Good Day

Chieftain, Clan BRUCE
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]