Dogshirt 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

And I'll need a postal address to send that Gordon letter, my scanner is "sick" right now.
Seems the gist is that the Clan is badly fractured and split and these people want to tighten it up and restructure it in the US.

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Thanks, Emmet. That's really kind of scary . . . it's just exactly what I was referring to. Complicates things tremendously. The link in the column to the right, in the article you linked in, called "Pew Forum," lays the statistics out in an illuminating way.

Ahem, well. Here is a calendar for the month of August that will let you check the breaking news as it comes out of IDF official sources and into globalsecurity.net. You may agree, disagree, or think it's a bunch of unmitigated propaganda -- but it's a pretty prominent voice in the debate that ought to be assessed, and this is a nice compact place that's being updated constantly.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/lib...6/08/index.html

I had the IDF home page open earlier, but it won't open for me now. No doubt they sent a hagana-bot to my hard drive and found out I was talkin' with y'all, and I'm a poor security risk. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 01-Aug-2006, 08:55 PM)
And I'll need a postal address to send that Gordon letter, my scanner is "sick" right now.
Seems the gist is that the Clan is badly fractured and split and these people want to tighten it up and restructure it in the US.

beer_mug.gif

I'll e-mail it to you on within this site OK?

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
Dogshirt 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Fine

beer_mug.gif
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

male

And does Saudi Arabia count? Nice people, country is a little dry for my tastes, but it was okay!

Saudi? What were you doing there unsure.gif Anyway I'm not talking Govt. contractors I mean as a citizen who is not of the Muslim faith.
PMEmail Poster                
Dogshirt 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

had the IDF home page open earlier, but it won't open for me now. No doubt they sent a hagana-bot to my hard drive and found out I was talkin' with y'all, and I'm a poor security risk. 

TSK TSK naughty.gif

beer_mug.gif
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

male

or think it's a bunch of unmitigated propaganda -- but it's a pretty prominent voice in the debate that ought to be assessed, and this is a nice compact place that's being updated constantly.

If he disagrees with it, then he'll probably think it's propaganda! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster                
stoirmeil 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (Nova Scotian @ 01-Aug-2006, 09:14 PM)

If he disagrees with it, then he'll probably think it's propaganda!  biggrin.gif

Hey, hey, I'm not peddling it myself, just providing a source that's tracking developments closely and reporting/interpreting them. smile.gif Still gotta keep eyes open.

Eh, it's opening again. Take your chances:
http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/homepage.asp...d=-8888&force=1

Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center site (link within IDF home page):
http://www.intelligence.org.il/eng/default.htm
PMEmail Poster               
Emmet 
Posted: 01-Aug-2006, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: Clearwater, FL

male

I'll say again for the 4th time look at how these "civilized folkes " acted when those cartoons of Mohamad were published. But those sympethitic to Hesbula don't want to aknowledge that.

Perhaps no one wants to encourage another racist diatribe about how evil, wicked, and bloodthirsty all Muslims are.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 02-Aug-2006, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 01-Aug-2006, 06:01 PM)
We should all remember that the bible was written BY jews FOR jews. The fact that the bible as you know it was pieced together from a LOT of jewish texts by a Roman emporer and others to suit them selves should NOT be overlooked. ANYTHING that they didn't like simply wasn't included! The bible is NOT an anceint book, just a book pieced together by men to suit themselves. Do NOT expect to get any wisdom from a book WRITTEN by men, COMPILED by men, and EDITED by men. There is FAR too much man and not enough god in the bible to take seriously!

beer_mug.gif

No, we should hang on your every word and take that to our graves. I see.

I agree, wrong thread.

--------------------
The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
~Mark Twain
PMEmail Poster               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 02-Aug-2006, 01:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

QUOTE (Emmet @ 01-Aug-2006, 10:20 PM)

Perhaps no one wants to encourage another racist diatribe about how evil, wicked, and bloodthirsty all Muslims are.

Might as well. Israel seems to be getting their fair share of harsh commentary.
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 02-Aug-2006, 04:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

male

QUOTE (SCShamrock @ 02-Aug-2006, 02:23 AM)
QUOTE (Emmet @ 01-Aug-2006, 10:20 PM)

I'm responding to you because I refuse to respond to Emmet. I think those cartoons and they reaction they bought showed just how a big majority of how Islam is. It's not a religion of peace in my opinon. Ut's too bad that the ones who practice it peacefully get a bad rep for it and they are in fear to stand up and speak out against the violence those cartoons started. At least those in the Middle East.
PMEmail Poster                
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 02-Aug-2006, 04:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

male

Ut's too bad

It's biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Emmet 
Posted: 02-Aug-2006, 06:07 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: Clearwater, FL

male

Harsh perhaps, but well deserved (with citations), and directed at the policies of the political state of Israel, not Jewish people in general.

What if I were to propose that Fred Phelps was truly representative of all Christians?
I see no discernable qualitative difference in stating that all Muslims are murderous than in stating that all Jews are cheats, all Blacks are lazy, all Latinos are thieves, or all Irish are drunkards, and I fail to see how such statements contribute anything of value to the conversation.
PMEmail Poster               
Raven 
Posted: 02-Aug-2006, 06:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 01-Aug-2006, 08:51 PM)
What do ya say we just TRY to keep the Bible out of it. I do believe it to be true but tried to seperate it the best I can. I'll say again, Israel is no angles in this, but neither is Hesbula who DID start this current conflict. I'd like to put all those who sympithize with these muslim extreamist in and Muslim country for about 10 years and see for themselves what kind of people Israel is dealing with. I'll say again for the 4th time look at how these "civilized folkes " acted when those cartoons of Mohamad were published. But those sympethitic to Hesbula don't want to aknowledge that.

I'm not the one who brought it in, just trying ro keep it in perspective.
And does Saudi Arabia count? Nice people, country is a little dry for my tastes, but it was okay!

beer_mug.gif

my mistake, I somehow missed that beer_mug.gif

I was actually referring to the validity/accuracy/trustworthy of the Bible issue.

It does have a bit to do with this discussion as a historical document and likely as a prophetic document. But this would be the wrong thread to get into any of that.

Can you please accept my humblest apologies Dogshirt unsure.gif

'Mikel

--------------------
He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he cannot loose

www.arminta.net
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]