Bookmark and Share
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 28-May-2003, 04:29 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

Wow! I'm sure glad to see this is back. Thanks Paul and Dave.
PMEmail Poster               
HighlandLassie
Posted: 28-May-2003, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Ya im sure glad this is back too!!! How was everybodys may? I did awesome in the horse show on May 4th. I got two seconds two thirds and one fourth. I think I did preety Well. Major was awesome too!! Considering he had the wrong bridle on with the wrong Bit he did well (some one lost his bridle) Well anyways four days after the horse show I got in a Bad car accident , It was really scary. We got rear ended by a 18 wheeler and If my mom didnt take her foot off the break the truck would have went right on top us , that could have left us dead. So my mom just let the truck push us it pushed up 30-40 feet. The guy said he couldnt see us. But my moms car is preety big. He was speeding down a hill and the roads were preety Slick because it had just rained. I'll post the story I wrote on this awful car accident.

The Car accident

Just Imagine you are driving down a hill, just a perfectly normal day until you hear an ear piercing noise sound of screeching tires and breaking glass. A sound I had never heard until then. It felt like a bad dream, and I wondered in my mind when it was all going to stop. I remember wanting it all to stop, because I felt like it was never ending. The whole car accident felt like it was 10 minutes long even though it was only a few seconds. Suddenly you are in a state of shock, and adrenaline goes through your body. I suddenly felt more awake then I have ever been. I felt like a could do anything, I felt invincible. I looked behind me; it took a few seconds for my mind to believe that the whole back window was gone. I went into panic and didn't know what to do. Suddenly I felt like my life didn't matter , I wanted my family to be okay first , I looked at them , First my younger sister , I thought in my mind Okay , Michaela is fine. Now my mom, she looked like she was gone, knocked out cold. I was aimlessly searching for the cell phone which seemed like hours but was only a few seconds. So I felt myself jumping out of the car and screaming for help, for a cell phone or something. A crowd of people came running over to me asking me who to call. At that moment I thought they were all crazy. I thought they knew who to call, they were supposed to call 911. Why are they asking me? I suddenly felt my mind go blank and I started seeing spots everywhere, I knew what was coming and I didn't want it to come. I didn't want to faint, so I grabbed on to the car. As the spots slowly went away, I started looking around, wondering what are all these people doing here? Ambulance's, fire trucks, police officer's. Why are they here, im fine? Then I suddenly realized maybe someone is hurt. I just stood their looking around and I was shaking. No, I wasn't cold; I couldn't believe this happened to us. Suddenly, I felt as if everyone around me really cared. People who I thought were rich and snobby, they suddenly opened up and became giving and were helpful. One person (I don't know her name) came and took Michaela to school. Then all these people from Michaela's school were asking us if we needed a ride. I thought wow they really aren't mean and greedy.
Yes, if you ask my if I learned a lesson from all this. Yes I have. Don't judge a book by its cover. I also learned to enjoy life more. I mean, I could have been dead! One second you're here, then the next you're gone. That quick! So, yes I enjoy every moment and I will continue to. Tomorrow I could be dead, you could too. So don't start the day dreading to get out of bed. Cease the moment and enjoy waking up in the morning to the crows, crowing. Tomorrow you might be dead and not hear that again. So what if the next door neighbor's dog is barking, you may never hear that again. Don't dread going to the grocery store, enjoy going out it may be the last time you go their. Everyday is good in my eyes. So what if my little brother bothers me. I could be dead the next day and want to come back just for him to bother me again! Please don't dread cleaning up your house, enjoy it.
I thought I was going to be dead that day. I thought I was gone. It was on May 8th, 2003. I will remember that day for the rest of my life. I will always enjoy life now. I used to think nothing of dieing, and I just went threw life. But now I enjoy waking up early , I enjoy cleaning up the house , long car rides , and cleaning up the yard , babysitting, just everything, And if you asked me If I enjoy cleaning horse stalls I do. I've always liked that. You can call me crazy, but its fun! So enjoy life, One minute you could be here dreading to go buy groceries, and the next you could be bleeding to death from a bad car accident. Enjoy every moment and Wear your seatbelt! It saved my life! : I hope you liked it Email me back soon!! smile.gif

Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 28-May-2003, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

Wow sad.gif , we are all glad that you are alive! blink.gif

My driving instructor told me that a car (and even more a lorry) is a weapon, and the driving license is the weapon license, and everytime I see people speeding over our motorways (I like driving fast too) I think of that.

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 28-May-2003, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Thank the Lord above that you and your family are ok. Yes, Life is precious and we all need to be thankful for each and every day that God gives us. Highland Lassie, you have experienced something that you will never forget! I am just so glad that you all are ok. God's angels were watching over you and your family and kept something bad from really happening.

I hope you and your family are recovering from your terrible accident. I know sometimes a person has medical problems later on and it takes a while to recover. I'll tell you a little story that happened to my daughter, mother and myself a few years back. It was in Feb, 1998 ...we had just come out of a terrible snowstorn and was all going to the grocery store to stock up on groceries, because we were supposed to get another snow storm. My daughter was driving and we was about 4 miles from Wal-Mart and was rear ended by a truck. My Mother had to be taken to the emergency room by ambulance. My daughter and myself seemed to be ok. we was checked at the emergency room and given medicatiion to take for our aches and pains. Thank God my Mom was ok and we were all released and sent home. It was about a week later that I started getting neck and back pain. It has been 5 years and I still have neck, arm and back problems. But it's not as bad as it was. I'm thankful for that.

Thank you for letting us all know about your accident, cause I was wondering if you were ok. Congratulations on doing awesome in the horse show. I'm surprised that your horse didn't throw a fit, because he had the wrong bit in his mouth. That could have created a problem.

You and yours take care,
maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Posted: 28-May-2003, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

Yeah , Im glad we are okay too!! laugh.gif

Guest_Highland Lassie
Posted: 28-May-2003, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

Yeah , Im glad we are okay too!! laugh.gif

MDF3530 
Posted: 28-May-2003, 02:35 PM
Quote Post

Ready for some racin'!
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Thank God all three of you are okay. You can always get a new car. You can't get a new life. I thank God that the only time I've ever been in an accident, it was just a tap at the end of a chain reaction.

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
HighlandLassie
  Posted: 28-May-2003, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

We got our fixed. it looks good as new now. The damages were really bad and we are sewing the truck company If you ever want to see the truck that hit us go to www.capecodexpress.com (thats the name of the truck) its the big 18 wheeler one. Thinking of that car accident scares me and everytime we go on that road where we got hit i keep on haveing thease feelings a truck is going to come speeding down the hill to hit us again. I have a fear of big trucks now I never used to till now they , to me trucks look like big mean things the front of them and stuff. Going to bed Nite!!

Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 29-May-2003, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

I've always been afraid of lorries and I don't even know why. It might be something that happened when I was very little.
But when I had my first driving lesson on the motorway I was caught in a trafficjam right in the middle of 3 lorries, one behind me, one in front of me and one next to me. I panicked!

Well I can almost bare it now but I still don't like lorries and I guess I will never.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt