ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,308 Gold!

user posted image

A Light in the Forest

Anne Roos' CD - "A Light in the Forest" - is a masterpiece of music and sounds that will gently take you away to a world of ancient melodies, majestic forests, fairies, castles and witches. This musical creation includes Anne on the Celtic Harp along with musicians playing flutes, recorders, whistles, percussions, viola, guitars and fiddles. Beautifully organized and arranged, "A Light in the Forest" is a splendid way to spend an autumn evening listening to the sounds of the season.

The CD comes in a gorgeous hardcover mini-book with 32 pages of full color pictures and commentary as well as historical background on each song. This production is very unique and top quality with the CD produced in super audio. It will definitely have a special place in your Celtic music collection. And if you love "A Light in the Forest", we are certain you will love Anne's other 2 similar productions; "Haste to the Wedding" and "Mermaids & Mariners" - also in the same format with hardcover mini-book included.

Celtic Radio gives Anne Roos' "A Light in the Forest" a 5+ star rating for truly a masterpiece production of sound and music. The included CD mini-book is certainly the best and most unique production that we have seen in our 7 years of operation and makes this a very compelling package to add to your Celtic music CD collection or as a gift to that someone special!

Read the entire review:
http://www.celticradio.net/php/news.php?item=719

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Patriot1776 
Posted: 20-Oct-2008, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: North Carolina

male

Hmm! The mini-book and other extras sound like they make this worth getting despite the CD format. The super audio thing too is a definite plus as well for me, being the audiophile that I am.

--------------------
LP Vinyl Enthusiast - It really needs to be in LP vinyl format for me to most certainly get it. ^^

"Your brother brought me silver, and your sister warmed my soul, but now I laugh and pull so hard and see you swinging from the gallows pole!" - from the Led Zeppelin song "Gallows Pole", 'Led Zeppelin III' album.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 21-Oct-2008, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,308 Gold!

Be sure if you buy her CD or 3 Disc package of minibooks and CDs to drop her an email and let her know you heard about her on Celtic Radio. She's a real nice Lady and very appreciative of everyones support. I'm sure she will get back to you.

We had her in a Celtic Radio chat earlier in the year.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]