Patch 
Posted: 10-Oct-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

Many campaigns not considered winnable are loosing their national party funding in hopes of saving some races that may be won. One D candidate has told his supporters to stop sending money because the race was lost.

I mistakenly posted elsewhere here that obama only won by 6%, actually it was only a bit over 3% and we have motivated many more voters than that, some of which were obama supporters in 2008.

In each race that the D's are diverting money to, we are trying to match or exceed to keep the races competitive.

Slàinte,

Patch
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
Posted: 11-Oct-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Can you cite your sources so I can see for myself?

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 11-Oct-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Watch CNN, Fox, MSNBC and probably others. I have seen it reported on those three and read it in the print media. It actually started about three weeks ago quietly but someone got mad and talked. They hope to keep control of the house and senate by doing this.

Our private polling indicates that about 100 house seats are possible R gains and that number grows by the week.

We have registered enough new Tea Party supporters to turn the tide and probably as many more have registered on their own. The senior vote will be out in force and since they were not last election that alone could decide this election. We also have embraced a substantial number of upset D's who supported obama in 08 and the same for independents.

The Rasmussen generic poll was at 14% last I heard and it is at it's highest since the poll started scores of years ago. In 1984 (contract with America) when the R's took both the house and senate, it was at only 6%!

By the actions of the national D party it is obvious that their private polls indicate a political catastrophe is eminent.

We will not have to wait long to learn the outcome.

Slàinte,

Patch
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
Posted: 11-Oct-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

male

Patch 
Posted: 11-Oct-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Thanks for finding the verification. I have been working 14 to 16 hours a day to help keep the momentum going till the election and beyond. Time is a precious commodity right now.

Your article described what I was saying. Some races (loosing) no DNC money (pulling back) and others getting infusions of DNC cash. We are matching or exceeding the DNC money in nearly every race!

Again, in 22 days it will be over and we will know.

Slàinte,

Patch 
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
Posted: 11-Oct-2010, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

male

QUOTE (Patch @ 11-Oct-2010, 09:03 PM)
Thanks for finding the verification. I have been working 14 to 16 hours a day to help keep the momentum going till the election and beyond. Time is a precious commodity right now.

Your article described what I was saying. Some races (loosing) no DNC money (pulling back) and others getting infusions of DNC cash. We are matching or exceeding the DNC money in nearly every race!

Again, in 22 days it will be over and we will know.

Slàinte,

Patch 

Or maybe the DNC took a look at the books of those candidates and saw that they have enough funding for the rest of the campaign and are now allocating that money elsewhere.
MDF3530 
Posted: 11-Oct-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

male

Here in Illinois, I doubt if any of the Republican congressional candidates are getting much money from the RNC. Most of the "outside" money is flowing into Senate candidate Mark Kirk's coffers. And you know that Obama and the DNC are making sure that Kirk's opponent, Alexi Giannoulias' war chest is at least equally stocked.
Patch 
Posted: 14-Oct-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I know that the Tea Party members are supporting several Ill. races.

Those of us working to retake the house and senate realize that in some areas we will not win though the group I am working with will even support candidates likely to loose.

The three Video news stations I noted carried the story and reported it as "loosing candidates were being abandoned in an attempt to retain control." Admittedly CNN and Fox had the most coverage.

Just today Fox reported that D money was being pulled from 6 state senate races to save Harry Reid. That is where he got his 20 M. We are striving to match that amount for his opponent.

Obama admitted in a white house interview in the last day or so that "there had been no shovel ready jobs."

http://hgguy.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/pres...ng-as-a-shovel-

These things quickly erode the D candidates base.

Only 19 days till the election.

Slàinte,    

Patch     

PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]