Maxie 
Posted: 28-Oct-2009, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: UK

female

Just thought you might like to know that Serundal's song 'Lady of the Isles' from the album Waiting Rooms (2006) was placed one of the semi-finalists (from over 6000 entries) in the 2009 UK Songwriters contest.I know this song is a favourite with Celtic communities on the web, and Serundal welcomes the support and friendship they have found here on Celtic radio.If anyone hasn't heard this song and would like to listen to it-
You can find it on the playlist at www.myspace.com/serundalmusic (where other songs not available here are also).If anyone is a myspace member,please come join us as a friend we would love to hear from you! Lady of the Isles along with all other Serundal albums are available as physical cd's from www.cdbaby.com and downloads from appleItunes worldwide. A medieval Celtic Christmas E.P is also due to be released hopefully in November. Thank you for your continued support.
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]