1. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't
2. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run
to the end of his chain and gag himself.
3. A penny saved is a government oversight.
4. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the
right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
5. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because, by then,
your body and your fat are really good friends.
6. Birds of a feather flock together, and you'll find the result on your
7. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a
8. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
9. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
10. Remember, when you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together it spells
Bonus: Did you ever notice: The Roman Numeral for forty (40) is "XL"?
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams
Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)