Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
168,365 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I have to agree with you Harlot but you can kinda see what's happening here if you think about it. We're all too nice to just start attacking people for the hell of it. People that have respect for each other don't make very good enemies cool.gif

Since most of us are obviously peaceful minded for the most part perhaps we need something in the game to stimulate us into wartime behavior.

Perhaps when things are slow the game could stir up trouble somewhere. Misleading information/spy reports that would lead one into suspecting an attack. Whether we like to believe it or not corruption and deception played a part in many a war. What better a way to promote activity in a war game then some good ole' fashioned corruption?

and/or

Make the occasional famines much more severe causing members to be forced to fight to gain resources. You would have to reap a much greater benefit on an attack to make this worthwhile though.

Would this stir up problems? It probably would sometimes, but that would be the point wouldn't it?

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]