Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Two Rivers, Alaska

male

QUOTE (barddas @ Jun 25 2003, 05:03 PM)
" I don't know why you are celebrating. Did any of you happen to keep an eye on this creature while all of you were lolly gagging ? Obviously not! Because if you look it's gone! You didn't kill it, you have just completely pissed it off!!!!! Oh, he's hurting. I'm sure of that. But, he'll be back. And he won't be alone this time. I assure that....."

I shake my way loose from the crowd that so quickly gathered about me, scanning the ceiling as I exchange the partially emptied magazine for a full one. These things NEVER travel alone I tell the would-be sorcerer while working my way toward the door. I glance at the dude with the ragged piece of wooden trim in his hand. Have you got brass enough to go vampire hunting? I ask. Someone needs to pin that bastard down.

--------------------
user posted image "You can't run with the big dogs if you still pee like a puppy".

Stardancer Historical Freight Dogs, Two Rivers, Alaska.

"Aut pax, aut bellum" (Clan Gunn)
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

Well, that certainly wasn't in the tarot reading tonight! Anne mused to herself...

Must be an El Nino wind blowing tonight - although I didn't know they had El Ninos on this side of the Atlantic!

She glanced in the mirror at the bar - Oh Look at what that wind did to my hair! I'm a mess...

I haven't seen this much excitement since the day the pigs got loose at the County Fair! Anne called over her shoulder as she headed for the "Little Girl's Room" down the hall.

PEEEEE - UUUUUUU this place smells BAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Where did tall, dark and gruesome go anyways? ... I wonder if he's married? she sighs to herself.

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

Offical sacrifice to the guitar gods-Play til you bleed

ZodiacWillow

Realm: second star to the right, straight until morning

male

QUOTE (Swanny @ Jun 25 2003, 10:35 PM)
I shake my way loose from the crowd that so quickly gathered about me, scanning the ceiling as I exchange the partially emptied magazine for a full one. These things NEVER travel alone I tell the would-be sorcerer while working my way toward the door.  I glance at the dude with the ragged piece of wooden trim in his hand.  Have you got brass enough to go vampire hunting? I ask. Someone needs to pin that bastard down.

" Well it seems as if some of us have no Choice. So, Shall we come up with some sort of a game plan? So, what do we know of this specific creature? Obviously someone knows who it was. Seeing the eagerness to fire upon it without cause. Or was just the fact of it being a vampire enough?"

--------------------
BARDDAS BLOG/WEB SITE

Co Founder/Member of the KDC

Music is holy, art is sacred, and creativity is power

Everyday is EARTH DAY to a farmer

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde

Some men are drawn to oceans, they cannot breathe unless the air is scented with a salty mist. Others are drawn to land that is flat, and the air is sullen and is leaden as August. My people were drawn to mountains- Earl Hamner Jr.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

Zeb looks around the area where the creature was shot. There is no trace of the creature being there. Just the broken table it went thru on its way down to the ground....

" Alright, now first things first. Is everyone ok?"
Herrerano 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 04:50 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

I finally managed to get another pint and I sat and watched the folks in the pub. Something was making me uncomfortable, it seemed that these people just sort of took this in stride. I for one find vampires extremely unusual, and I can't recall ever, in my life meeting one before. What was with these people, had I ended up in some kind of looney bin over here. I thought briefly back over my life and I have had many experiences that other people never dream of, even a few good ones. I had been in tight situations before and had always stayed calm, but this vampire business was just too damn spooky. And these people, what the hell is it with these guys, they act like this happens with frequency.

It was then I heard the voice cry out.
PEEEEE - UUUUUUU this place smells BAAAAAAAAAAAD!

"Sorry toots," I said under my breath, "But those were mighty good beans sweetheart, and I probably got more where that came from."

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

QUOTE (pawnman @ Jun 25 2003, 10:08 PM)
"Well, smart guy, if you hadn't started a tornado in the pub, maybe we could have staked is ass to the floor."

" And the purpose of that was for WHAT!? Just because he isn't "human" and feeds off of other living things makes it reason for him to die??????

" And the purpose of that was for WHAT!? Just because he isn't "human" and feeds off of other living things makes it reason for him to die??????
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

QUOTE (Herrerano @ Jun 25 2003, 11:50 PM)
[I can't recall ever, in my life meeting one before. What was with these people, had I ended up in some kind of looney bin over here.

Zeb walks over to the man with the fresh pint of Guinness and says-
" I heard that"
Smiles, and goes back to his buisness....
Herrerano 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

As I sat sipping, observing these strange events take place before my eyes, the fellow they called Zeb, started to approach my table. I didn't quite know what to expect but he just walked up to me and remarked in a low voice,
" I heard that"

Then chortling softly to himself, he turned to walk away.

I called out softly, "Hey buddy, sit down a minute, have one on me and fill me in on what's going on."
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 05:15 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

As Anne returns from the loo, her thoughts return to her memories of the first time she ever met a vampire...

(cue romantic music for flashback sequence)

They both worked the night shift. He seemed shy and reclusive at first, but during their coffee breaks they talked about literature and politics, sports and history. He was very intelligent, and handsome, and hypnotically mysterious... he stirred emotions within her that she had never felt before...

He never revealed his true nature until that fateful night... when he kissed her long and hard, then vanished into the mist...

She never saw him again, but somehow in her heart of hearts she hoped that one day he would return.
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I didn't know if that fellow had heard me, I still didn't want to attract too much attention to myself. It was bad enough that I was suffering from a first class case of flatulence, much worse then normal. Must be the Guinness, it was a lot stronger then that tropical cerveza I was used to. A couple more of these and I'll be standing on the table singing 'Macpherson's Lament', vampire or no vampire. I might even do a verse in Spanish.

While my thoughts turned through my head, that one lady, Ann walked by on her way back from the tinkleterium. She seemed to be lost in thought, or maybe she was just lost. She sure had a starry look in her eye and it sounded as if she might be humming some sappy Barry Manilow under her breath. The night was getting stranger and stranger.
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Anne wanted to erase the memories of ... him... from her head. She hadn't thought of him in a looong time, and just when she thought her broken heart had healed, his memories came crashing in on her mind like a flood cascading through a burst dam...

Tom, how about a round of drinks for everyone? I think we need to regroup and get ourselves pulled back together - I feel like spending some of this Lottery Money tonight! Maybe if I can get these guys back to drinking, they will forget about hunting that poor creature down and destroying him...

Speaking of poor creatures, what IS that GAWD AWFUL smell, she wondered to herself... smells like something died...
PMEmail Poster               
pawnman 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Dayton, OH

"His name is the Jackal. No one in my organization is sure where he came from or what his real name is. Not only is he a vampire, but he's also a big-shot with a terrorist organization called the Earth Liberation Army. I've been tracking him for months. I never in a million years expected him to walk into a pub and announce himself...He's usually more cautious. If he's here, that means my contact is quite likely dead somewhere." Point to Swan (OOC: I STILL don't know your character name) "You ready to go hunting? I hate the idea of doing this at night. I'v got some equipment in the car, including a pair of handcrossbows and a couple dozen fine oak stakes for ammo." Point to the would-be Merlin "You either help, or stay out of the way."

--------------------

RPG: pseudonymn: Kent
Real name: Jonathon? (maybe, maybe not...I'm not gonna give it away in my siggy!!)
PMEmail Poster               
pawnman 
Posted: 25-Jun-2003, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Dayton, OH

OOC: I love the way Herrerano is playing his character! I wish I'd thought of playing the tourist on a vacation from hell! I think the way he's playing it is fantastic!
PMEmail Poster               
Swanny 
Posted: 26-Jun-2003, 12:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Two Rivers, Alaska

male

OOC - Pawnman, if you want to know my character's name, you may have to ask him.

Hey, Clark or Kent or whatever you claim your name is. The sorcerer can stay here. We have enough trouble without having to babysit. I'm only invitin' you because we've met before. You just don't remember. So, if you want a peice of the bounty, grab your gear and let's go. If not you can hang out here and play patty-cake with that agency clone back there. You know as well as I that we don't have any time to waste."
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 26-Jun-2003, 04:01 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Jeez - I buy these guys a round of drinks and no one even acts like they hear me! Now I KNOW something is definately wrong!

Anne turns to the barkeep, Well I am going to have another Rum and Coke, and make it a double! Sure I wanted a bit of excitement, but this is too wierd even for me!

Secretly she wishes the vampire luck as the posse gathers...

And to think I came in here to meet someone and have a bit o fun - chasing vampires is not my idea of fun, no siree... it's too darn windy, cold, and it's starting to rain - damn that El Nino anyways!

$1,000 says the vampire gets away! she places her wager to no one in particular...
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]