Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,643 Gold!

As we have previously posted, Live365.com is shutting down its doors after January 31st, 2016. That is after tomorrow and in less than 48 hours.

Have not received any word if Live365 has a new investor and save it from destruction, but it is doubtful. We have said our goodbyes to our peers and other broadcasters and are thankful that Celtic Radio can continue with our partnership with Radionomy.

It is important that if you paid for year VIP membership that you email Live365 for a refund. Simply send the account name and your name to:

[email protected]

We put our request for a refund in December and it took 30 days to get a response, so expect a wait.

We are also going to offer a free Celtic Radio Premium account for any person that purchased a yearly Live365 VIP account and does not get a refund. Simply send us proof that you purchased the account in 2015 (copy of email, payment or account info) and we will send you a special coupon code to upgrade to premium on our site.

Any questions, please let us know and goodbye Live356.com!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 30-Jan-2016, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hey Paul!

I just sent a refund request to the email address you provided and it bounced back.

Any other thought or ideas? May have waited too late.

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Shadows 
Posted: 31-Jan-2016, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Member is Online

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

Same happened here ! I seent request when first notified and had the samething happen.

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 31-Jan-2016, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,643 Gold!

Sorry I think it might be [email protected] I am going to change that email address now.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 31-Jan-2016, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

That took care of it. Got an automated response right away, so at least it is in the works.

Thanks!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 31-Jan-2016, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,643 Gold!

Excellent! It took them a month to respond to us with an email with the amount of the refund. In the email it says it could take longer to receive the refund. I would think they will be in the process of selling their assets and other items for a final accounting.

Just checked the broadcaster forum and it is gone. So looks like they are on schedule for the shutdown.

CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-Jun-2017, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,643 Gold!

Well it has been a year and half and we never did receive a refund for our broadcasting service. Such a pity as it was a large sum of $$$ $500+.

Did anyone else not receive a refund? I have sent a support request to them, but not sure if it is the same people running Live365.

Going forward and since we have been paying for our broadcasting services monthly and will probably continue to do so - just so we don't get burnt again. But will update this thread if they respond about the refund and will post the details here.

sad.gif
CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-Jun-2017, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,643 Gold!

Here is the response from Live365:

CODE

Hi there,

Thanks so much for reaching out.

Although our brand is the same as the former Live365- we are not the same company. As you may know the original Live365 went into bankruptcy in January of 2016. Our organization was able to claim the brand, and as you may have also heard we are restarting with fresh services of streaming internet radio and building an entirely new platform from the ground up.

Since we are not the original company and we did not sell you any services directly, regretfully we are unable to provide any refunds that were owed by the previous company. We hope that in the future we can offer you the great experience you had with the former Live365 and keep diversity and great music alive online.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Adam
Live365 Sales Team

Guess they just wrote off all of their customers. While I understand they are the new owners of the brand, it would have been nice if they provided something to people that lost memberships and $$$. Maybe a discount or so many free months, etc.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
© Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With Chrome (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt