emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Halloween was great

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Halloween was great
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 1st, 2004 6:28 PM
I wished I could have had a video camera this past weekend. I would watch it everyday just for a good laugh. Picture this: a tall, lanky, flannel wearing, fifty something year old man, your typical uncle from the country. Now picture him in red high heels, fish-net tights, short skirt, black glittery sweater over a huge stuffed bra, red lipstick and a bright pink feather boa. I couldn't stop giggling from the moment I saw my Uncle Don to the moment I left the party. My family party was so much fun. This year was the first year I participated in the savenger hunt, I also had two of my friends over. I, luckily, was in a group with three of my older cousins and my other uncle, all of which are very competative. They were all hockey players up until a few years ago so you can just imagine. Poor Lor had been put in my uncle Don's group. So when we had to run into The Dorsey House, a restaurant and bar around the corner, the whole bar whistled and clapped for him. He's goofy anyways so he loved the attention and was laughing just as hard as everyone else. I think he even got offered a drink, lol. Well it was great and I am def not missing next year. I don't even know who won now that I think about it.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!