Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
242,619 Gold!

"This four-piece band is comprised of young and talented musicians who share a passion for music. The versatile guitar playing of Peter Tissot delivers sweet nger-picking and driving rhythm. Added to the rhythm section are the energetic and racing beats of the bodhran, played by Je Olson. The ying ngers and electrifying bowing of Katie Krickeberg add beautiful and commanding ddle to the band’s mix. Layered in the vibrant sound of the group is Erin Ellison’s powerful and nuanced vocals. In addition to singing in the band, Erin contributes graceful and technically impressive ute playing."

Rising Gael is truly a talented group of musicians whose roots date back to their early days in 2004, when the band finally saw the light of day from a unique vision to entertain audience with music that feels traditional, yet dynamic and very much alive. The band's 2008 studio effort, "One More Day" captures the energy of the band, while also revealing the masterful skills and technical nuances of the members in the line-up. Songs such as the title track and opening number, as well as the second track "Toirneach" are a powerful example of how these musicians tip their hat off to the most timeless Celtic folk sonorities, while adding personal themes and lively emotional features to their music...

Review on Rising Gael's "One More Day"
Read the Full Review

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]